Isis Bomb Takes Down Plane?

Breathe

If this proves to be the case, what do you think Russian will do?
Might this lead to World War Three?

If it does turn out to be ISIS - which it most likely is, since Russia has been bombing them pretty heavily in Syria - I would expect it to lead to a more intense bombing campaign in Syria.

What concerns me more: have they developed some new explosive that we cannot detect, and is this the beginning of terror in our skies?

bybee

If it does turn out to be ISIS - which it most likely is, since Russia has been bombing them pretty heavily in Syria - I would expect it to lead to a more intense bombing campaign in Syria.

What concerns me more: have they developed some new explosive that we cannot detect, and is this the beginning of terror in our skies?

It seems that way to me.

J Breeze

If the plane crashing is result of an onboard explosive; the tourism in Egypt will be shattered.
All of these bombing, hacks etc will result in a 3rd World War; I feel Russia won't hold back. Modern warfare is nuclear - nuclear warheads (WMD's) will result in the falling of the human race. I don't think another World War is far away.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
If the plane crashing is result of an onboard explosive; the tourism in Egypt will be shattered.
All of these bombing, hacks etc will result in a 3rd World War; I feel Russia won't hold back. Modern warfare is nuclear - nuclear warheads (WMD's) will result in the falling of the human race. I don't think another World War is far away.

How will blowing up a city in Egypt stop terrorism?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What kind of idiot is going to Egypt for tourism? Are they hoping to get raped in the streets or stoned to death?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How will blowing up a city in Egypt stop terrorism?

it will kill all the terrorists in that city? :idunno:

the challenging part, of course, is to fill the city with terrorists and get all the non-terrorists out before blowing it up

rexlunae

They're already bombing in Syria. It might draw them into the fight against Daesh specifically a little bit more, but other than that, I don't see a lot more that they could do. I doubt that they'd intervene in Egypt.

I think we're pretty close to a world war already, with China getting more brazen in the South China Sea to the point of openly threatening warfare, Russia invading Ukraine, meddling in Beloruse, attacking in Syria, ISIS spreading like a cancer, North Korea angling for attention. But I don't really think this draws us any closer to it. It's not shocking ISIS would want to attack an airplane, and the rest of the world, despite its differences with Russia, would never condone such an attack.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Bush. Thanks Cheney.

After the 9/11 attacks, I envisioned Bush standing on the top of a stepladder with a nine iron, poised to decimate a wasps’ nest.

None of the neocons have yet been able to admit the consequences of their actions.

bybee

After the 9/11 attacks, I envisioned Bush standing on the top of a stepladder with a nine iron, poised to decimate a wasps’ nest.

None of the neocons have yet been able to admit the consequences of their actions.

What has the man in the white house at present done about anything?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Who? :idunno:

oh, you mean those guys who haven't been in power for last couple years?

no wait, it's been more than a couple right?

what, maybe Four years?

Five?

Six?

almost Seven?

yeah - almost Seven

and losers like Aikey will go to their grave hating bush and cheney for ruining the oh-so-swell situation in the middle east they inherited from 8 years of neglect while bill clinton tried to keep the stains off his interns

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What has the man in the white house at present done about anything?
Nice dodge, but my point still stands.

As to what Obama has done about “anything” the internet itself could not contain all the problems that Obama has addressed since his inauguration.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Who?

oh, you mean those guys who haven't been in power for last couple years?

no wait, it's been more than a couple right?

what, maybe four years?

Five?

Six?

almost seven?

yeah - almost seven

and losers like Aikey will go to their grave hating bush and cheney for ruining the oh-so-swell situation in the middle east they inherited from 8 years of neglect while bill cliinton trid to keep the stains off his interns
Those of us who were marginally acquainted with the power balances in the Middle East saw the region as a mobile like the ones parents hang over their child’s crib.

Touching even ONE of the hanging items disturbs the entire system.
Further touching or prodding prevents the mobile from finally reverting to its steady state again.

The only categories of understanding that were available to you folks at the time were “If you back Bush, you are a patriot. If you don’t you are anti-American.”

There really ARE conservatives and liberals who love their country and choose to stand up for her no matter what.

It’s only the defensive and those who feel continually under attack that are reactive and like to play the victim.