Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

marke

Got it. Do you think Lin Wood is insane to call for Pence's execution? I sure do.
I don't know this Lin Wood guy but I do think he is crazy if he thinks Pence should be executed. Pence was wrong to allow himself to be bamboozled by lying, voter-frauding, democrat crooks, but that is no justification for calling for his execution.

marke

I started this thread, not @marke. You could just as well argue that he--and you--are trolling me. Besides, he is a big boy. I'm pretty sure he can handle me himself.

By certifying Biden's victory against the direct order of Trump not to do so, Pence showed that he was the sane one between them. That is the purpose of this thread.
By claiming Trump ordered Pence and other government officials around democrats prove their stupidity.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
By claiming Trump ordered Pence and other government officials around democrats prove their stupidity.
Trump repeatedly warned Pence against the “betrayal” involved in refusing POTUS’s demand that he exceed the purely clerical vice-presidential powers laid out in the Electoral Count Act of 1887. And when Pence made it official, Trump branded him a coward and traitor, even as the mob he had just addressed began its assault on the Capitol, with some rioters reportedly chanting “Hang Mike Pence!”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/03/is-mike-pence-finished-in-maga-land.html

marke

I disagree. You just want this thread closed because it's the truth and you don't like it.

@marke and others here insist that they know for a fact that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. How do you know this?
You can know the democrats committed voter fraud by the fact that they brought in hundreds of thousands of unverifiable ballots in the middle of the night to flip Trump's win to Biden. And then the crooks hid their voting machines, their records, their lack of records, and other evidence from investigators. Besides all of that, deeper investigations into the actual counting methods have turned up machine flips of Trump votes to Biden, ballot box stuffing, and massive dumps of photocopied ballots for Biden with no authentication of validity.

And that is just the start.

marke

Quite simply: Do you agree with Lin Wood, who says that Mike Pence should be executed for treason?

If you don't, then there must be a major malfunction here.
What malfunction? That I disagree with republicans who come up with wrong ideas? I have been doing that for decades. 'Whut da problum is?'

marke

Got it. Do you think Lin Wood is insane to call for Pence's execution? I sure do.
Yes, I think Lin Wood's idea, if that is his, borders on the insane if he thinks Pence should be executed just because Pence was bamboozled by voter-frauding leftist democrap crooks.

marke

Trump repeatedly warned Pence against the “betrayal” involved in refusing POTUS’s demand that he exceed the purely clerical vice-presidential powers laid out in the Electoral Count Act of 1887. And when Pence made it official, Trump branded him a coward and traitor, even as the mob he had just addressed began its assault on the Capitol, with some rioters reportedly chanting “Hang Mike Pence!”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/03/is-mike-pence-finished-in-maga-land.html

Trump did not order Pence to do anything, contrary to stupidites who cannot understand plain English. However, Trump encouraged Pence to take a stand against the democrat voter fraud and Pence declined. That is one of the reasons democrats were able to flip the 2020 election by fraud.

marke

Where's the finish? That's what we need to settle this.
My Pillow Mike has produced some fairly irrefutable evidence that democrat voter fraud supporters apparently cannot refute. Nevertheless, democrat wolves and dogs viciously attack Mike with every tooth and fang they can bear for his efforts in preserving voting integrity in the US.

Irrefutable proof of voting machine fraud theft of the 2020 election.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What does Mike Lindell know that real experts on elections and legal issues across the board, both Democrat and Republican, don't know? Everything, apparently. Mike Lindell, who used to be addicted to crack and is now addicted to Trump, has it all figured out.

marke

What does Mike Lindell know that real experts on elections and legal issues across the board, both Democrat and Republican, don't know? Everything, apparently. Mike Lindell, who used to be addicted to crack and is now addicted to Trump, has it all figured out.
You raise a valid question. Are the experts he quotes in his video right or wrong? If democrats did not commit voter fraud why are they not coming out and proving the experts wrong that are quoted on Mike's video?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If democrats did not commit voter fraud why are they not coming out and proving the experts wrong that are quoted on Mike's video?
They have. You just haven't bothered to look for that information:

marke

They have. You just haven't bothered to look for that information:

Baloney. Someone claimed the evidence and arguments have been taken up by unbiased professional IT examiners for resolution, but that has not been done. The left has trotted out liars claiming it has been done, but it hasn't. Let's have a congressional investigation into the claims made by the experts on the Liddell video and let Congress open up the debate for the whole world to watch so the whole world may become convinced of the facts and separate the facts from the lies.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
trophy_1f3c6.png

Although Pence was still an obsequious coward for four years. But still, he did the right thing at the end.
And he continues to support Donald Trump. ;)

marke

After he certified Biden's victory.
Americans support voting securities and voter fraud investigations, which democrats do not support and FIGHT LIKE HELL to resist at every turn. What Trump or Pence says or does will not change that fact.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Americans support voting securities and voter fraud investigations, which democrats do not support and FIGHT LIKE HELL to resist at every turn. What Trump or Pence says or does will not change that fact.
They support secure voting, not voter-securities? .