Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

marke

As @annabenedetti posted earlier:

"However, the Capitol Police are raising alarms about sharing surveillance footage...the agency's legally authorized policy is to sharply restrict access to such videos because it could be used by bad actors — including many of the alleged insurrectionists now facing charges — to map out the interior of the Capitol and pose a future threat to lawmakers." -- https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/29/capitol-police-jan6-footage-478439
Of course the crooks have bad arguments for why the evidence against them should be suppressed. Only dummies would not understand why.

marke

What does that childish stupidity even mean, and what does it have to do with the Capitol insurrection? Correct answer to both questions: Nothing.
How can we prove Hunter Biden was not guilty of criminal espionage in his dealings with the Communist Chinese Party? By examining his laptop, the access to which the FBI refuses to allow investigators or prosecutors. How can we tell whether anti-fa gangsters broke into the Capitol and committed violence against the US? By examining the security videos, the access to which democrats refuse to allow investigators and prosecutors.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
How can we prove Hunter Biden was not guilty of criminal espionage in his dealings with the Communist Chinese Party? By examining his laptop,
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Zilch.
How can we tell whether anti-fa gangsters broke into the Capitol and committed violence against the US?
How can we tell whether Trump supporters broke into the Capitol and committed violence against the US? Because they were shouting "Hang Mike Pence" and threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi.

marke

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Zilch.

How can we tell whether Trump supporters broke into the Capitol and committed violence against the US? Because they were shouting "Hang Mike Pence" and threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi.
You were right, there were some rather violent Trump supporters there, but you were wrong if you think there were no violent democrat supporters there as well.

marke

There were perhaps a few, but most were your brand of terrorists.
I keep telling you the democrat officials are refusing to release videos that would prove who was there and you keep saying there were no leftists there or maybe only a few. That just means you don't have proof to back up your obviously biased opinion, making the opinion based upon speculation and ignorance, not facts.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I keep telling you the democrat officials are refusing to release videos that would prove who was there and you keep saying there were no leftists there or maybe only a few.
And I keep telling you that the Capitol police don't want to release so much video that they make it easy for future terrorists to map their way into the Capitol and commit more terrorism. What part of that don't you understand?

"However, the Capitol Police are raising alarms about sharing surveillance footage...the agency's legally authorized policy is to sharply restrict access to such videos because it could be used by bad actors — including many of the alleged insurrectionists now facing charges — to map out the interior of the Capitol and pose a future threat to lawmakers." -- https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/29/capitol-police-jan6-footage-478439

marke

And I keep telling you that the Capitol police don't want to release so much video that they make it easy for future terrorists to map their way into the Capitol and commit more terrorism. What part of that don't you understand?

Democrats always make up some sort of excuse for why they must hide facts and evidence from the public. I don't buy their crap. If they wanted to hurt a republican under investigation they commonly leak illegal information like a sieve. But when required by law or honor to release information to the public that might be damaging to democrats they insist that information cannot be released for some made-up reason.

If they have released thousands of videos showing republicans at the protest, why do they refuse to release videos showing leftists at the protest? Because videos of leftists are more dangerous for security reasons than are videos of republicans? I don't think so.

marke

Well that does tend to happen to someone responsible for the intentional spread of a deadly pandemic…
Fauci helped create the virus and idiots blame Trump. Cuomo doubled the death count in his state by committing covid patients to rest homes, and idiots blame Trump. Democrats crashed the economy applying bad fixes to the crisis and idiots blame Trump. Idiots stole the election and accuse Americans of treason for protesting against voter fraud. America is on the pathway to destruction because of sin and is being ruled by idiots because of sin.

Arthur Brain

Fauci helped create the virus and idiots blame Trump. Cuomo doubled the death count in his state by committing covid patients to rest homes, and idiots blame Trump. Democrats crashed the economy applying bad fixes to the crisis and idiots blame Trump. Idiots stole the election and accuse Americans of treason for protesting against voter fraud. America is on the pathway to destruction because of sin and is being ruled by idiots because of sin.
Evidence? There's plenty on record that shows Trump deliberately downplaying the figures, making false claims about how it was all going to magically disappear last April, on record for not only downplaying the figures but actually enjoying doing so and somehow that all just passes you by. This is just yet another rant saying nothing of consequence. Trump lost the election, it wasn't stolen by him and even many Republicans acknowledge the idiocy of pretending that it was. About time you accepted the results and got on with it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well that does tend to happen to someone responsible for the intentional spread of a deadly pandemic…

I remember when he wanted the sick cruise ship passengers to stay on the ship so they wouldn't mess up his "numbers."

I remember him saying the governors had to "treat us well," they had to be "appreciative," it was a "two-way street" when it came to Covid aid. That governor Inslee was "constantly chirping," that he told Pench: "Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him. Don’t call the woman in Michigan."

I remember him saying Covid was "going to disappear. It is disappearing."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I remember when he wanted the sick cruise ship passengers to stay on the ship so they wouldn't mess up his "numbers."

I remember him saying the governors had to "treat us well," they had to be "appreciative," it was a "two-way street" when it came to Covid aid. That governor Inslee was "constantly chirping," that he told Pench: "Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him. Don’t call the woman in Michigan."

Yep … it is disappearing. Thank you, President Biden.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Do you remember that Joe the Rapist is personally responsible for 190,459 Covid deaths?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you remember what Joe the Rapist said ?

Joe's closing in on the 220,000 deaths that is HIS determinant of removal from office.

marke

Evidence? There's plenty on record that shows Trump deliberately downplaying the figures, making false claims about how it was all going to magically disappear last April, on record for not only downplaying the figures but actually enjoying doing so and somehow that all just passes you by. This is just yet another rant saying nothing of consequence. Trump lost the election, it wasn't stolen by him and even many Republicans acknowledge the idiocy of pretending that it was. About time you accepted the results and got on with it.
Fauci funded the lab which developed and released covid to the world and then lied about it. Trump seemed overly optimistic about the expected progress in battling the virus. Tell me again why you think Trump is responsible for covid deaths?

marke

Do you remember Whitman and Cuomo spurning Trump's help and sending covid patients into rest homes, causing thousands of extra deaths? Do you remember Fauci funding the Wuhan lab over Obama's objections and then lying about it after it was discovered the lab created the virus and released it to the world so American democrats could falsely blame Trump for the virus for dishonest political reasons?