Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

Arthur Brain

Is Wikipedia managed by biased leftists? If so, why trust them for anything?
Nope. but some on the far right laughably make that claim.

Care to dispute what the article has to say? It's pretty easy to corroborate from other sources unless of course, you'd also consider those "leftist"?

marke

Nope. but some on the far right laughably make that claim.

Care to dispute what the article has to say? It's pretty easy to corroborate from other sources unless of course, you'd also consider those "leftist"?
I will gladly dispute what the leftist biased article claims.

1. It claims she is a conspiracy theorist but provides no evidence. I can provide evidence that Hillary invented the lying, leftist, seditious Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory which did great damage to America and yet she is not referred to as a conspiracy theorist by leftist bootlicks as she should be. MJT stands for the truth and leftist savages trash her for that. May God protect her from those tribal savage baboons. They do not know what they are doing to further the devil's lies and damage to people.

2. She mentions the list of dead associates and others who crossed the Clintons decades ago, which is a real list of real people who have died under mysterious circumstances after falling out with the Clintons. Many of those deaths were clearly assassinations in which no motive or perpetrator has ever been uncovered. She is not a conspiracy theorist for that. Such false allegations against her are irresponsible, evil, and inexcusable.

3. Pizzagate was born from information uncovered in the trove of DNC emails WikiLeaks exposed in 2016. The left obviously dismissed the reports for political reasons and claimed the DC police debunked the theory just like they debunked the Seth Rich assassination theory while leaving millions of Americans with the realistic impression that the DC police was not trying to prove allegations of criminal democrat behavior but trying to cover up criminal democrat behavior. The impression that DC insiders have been covering up democrat crimes is still quite strong and is not a cause to condemn honest Americans for wanting more cooperation with conservative investigators and more transparency in how police departments are handling cases that look like they are being deliberately slow-walked, obstructed or derailed.

There is much more but I think you get the picture.

Arthur Brain

1. It claims she is a conspiracy theorist but provides no evidence. I can provide evidence that Hillary invented the lying, leftist, seditious Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory which did great damage to America and yet she is not referred to as a conspiracy theorist by leftist bootlicks as she should be. MJT stands for the truth and leftist savages trash her for that. May God protect her from those tribal savage baboons. They do not know what they are doing to further the devil's lies and damage to people.

2. She mentions the list of dead associates and others who crossed the Clintons decades ago, which is a real list of real people who have died under mysterious circumstances after falling out with the Clintons. Many of those deaths were clearly assassinations in which no motive or perpetrator has ever been uncovered. She is not a conspiracy theorist for that. Such false allegations against her are irresponsible, evil, and inexcusable.

3. Pizzagate was born from information uncovered in the trove of DNC emails WikiLeaks exposed in 2016. The left obviously dismissed the reports for political reasons and claimed the DC police debunked the theory just like they debunked the Seth Rich assassination theory while leaving millions of Americans with the realistic impression that the DC police was not trying to prove allegations of criminal democrat behavior but trying to cover up criminal democrat behavior. The impression that DC insiders have been covering up democrat crimes is still quite strong and is not a cause to condemn honest Americans for wanting more cooperation with conservative investigators and more transparency in how police departments are handling cases that look like they are being deliberately slow-walked, obstructed or derailed.

Um, the cite in question provides plenty of evidence and can easily be corroborated.

You got one of your own?

marke

Um, the cite in question provides plenty of evidence and can easily be corroborated.

You got one of your own?
I know. Americans have gotten used to the lying leftist crap like the preposterous Schitff claim to have irrefutable evidence of Trump collusion that he claimed he could produce but never did. Let the despicable lying leftist morons keep their fake news and twisted assessments of facts made lies by democrat manipulation for the purpose of deceiving the simple.

Arthur Brain

I know. Americans have gotten used to the lying leftist crap like the preposterous Schitff claim to have irrefutable evidence of Trump collusion that he claimed he could produce but never did. Let the despicable lying leftist morons keep their fake news and twisted assessments of facts made lies by democrat manipulation for the purpose of deceiving the simple.
Deflecting won't help you. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a wingnut and her despicable views are on record and for anyone to see. Simple as.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Where are the anti-semitic conspiracy theories of MTG? And the white supremacist one is about France which has many low skilled Muslim brownies. Where is the harm?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

He doesn't. Really he either doesn't get it or doesn't care if he slanders.