Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Pence could have insisted on investigations into clear evidence of voter fraud but he must have been deceived into thinking the fraud would not matter. How wrong history has proven that to be.
I think we need to get over Trump himself, though not his politics.

marke

I think we need to get over Trump himself, though not his politics.
Trump did not make conservatives, conservatives made him. Any good politician could rally conservatives if only he is as staunch a proponent of conservatism like Trump has been.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Pence could have insisted on investigations into clear evidence of voter fraud but he must have been deceived into thinking the fraud would not matter. How wrong history has proven that to be.

Former President Donald Trump released a statement Tuesday continuing his attacks on the 2020 election that he continues to claim was stolen. This time, however, he turned his eyes toward his former vice president. If Republicans take back the House in November, Trump wants them to focus on investigating Mike Pence and why he refused to overturn the election:

gump.jpg

marke

Former President Donald Trump released a statement Tuesday continuing his attacks on the 2020 election that he continues to claim was stolen. This time, however, he turned his eyes toward his former vice president. If Republicans take back the House in November, Trump wants them to focus on investigating Mike Pence and why he refused to overturn the election:

View attachment 2626

Trump should leave Pence alone. Pence was obviously duped into believing the voter fraud must not have been that bad. There are thousands of democrats who know for a fact that the election was stolen by fraud and they continue to resist voting security and promote measures that are open to fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump should leave Pence alone. Pence was obviously duped into believing the voter fraud must not have been that bad. There are thousands of democrats who know for a fact that the election was stolen by fraud and they continue to resist voting security and promote measures that are open to fraud.

It's hilarious that you think you know better than Pence about what really went down in the 2020 election.

marke

It's hilarious that you think you know better than Pence about what really went down in the 2020 election.
I don't know what Pence knew but I do know he could not possibly have known that hundreds of thousands of unsecured questionable ballots for Biden have been verified by investigation to have been legitimate because they have never been verified to be legitimate..

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It is hilarious that you think you even know his opinion, let alone, speak for him.

I know that Pence speaks for himself, and I know what Pence has said about the election. He thinks it was a fair result, and that he did his constitutional duty by certifying the results of the election. It is hilarious that you think you even know my opinion, let alone, speak for me.

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I know that Pence speaks for himself, and I know what Pence has said about the election. He thinks it was a fair result, and that he did his constitutional duty by certifying the results of the election. It is hilarious that you think you even know my opinion, let alone, speak for me.
He never said the results were fair, dummay.

Arthur Brain

@User Name If Trump doesn't win the White House again, Biden might be impeached.
He might step down before anyone challenges the next election and given how you acknowledge that Trump is far from the brightest bulb in the box, do you really want the clown back as a challenger anyway? Kinda sad if he's even given the opportunity isn't it? Certainly a sad state of affairs for American politics if he is...

Last edited:

marke

He might step down before anyone challenges the next election and given how you acknowledge that Trump is far from the brightest bulb in the box, do you really want the clown back as a challenger anyway? Kinda sad if hes even given the opportunity isn't it? Certainly a sad state of affairs for American politics if he is...
To deluded leftists, the brain-damaged Biden is the brightest bulb in the democrat stuffed ballot box.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Pence is a traitor. I saw him fist bump Pelosi after they went ahead and accepted the vote.
Guilty as hell.

Do you think Pence will be hanged for his treason along with the rest of the traitors when the Great Awakening takes place?