Is Jesus God?

keypurr

It says that eternal life was with the Father and was manifested to them.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

BR, the son at the creation is a creation, a creature. It did not exist until YHWH created IT, it has a beginning. Time itself was created through IT.

I have been asking you for YEARS to name ANY IMAGE that is not created. I am still waiting for an answer.

Jesus Christ became eternal only after God made him eternal. Since the logos was most likely created before time, one could consider your right but that still does not make him God for he is a CREATION.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
JR, I took a photo on my phone of the Aramaic, if you wish to send me a private message with your messenger name I could send it to you.

Just post it here in this thread.

I do not see the Holy Spirit as a person JR, I see it as a force or tool that YHWH uses. I do believe that Jesus is the flesh son of God.

So does a tool act on it's own?

He was born as the savior of the world but he became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos spirit.

So you keep asserting.

Call it what you wish but I keep my mind open on it.

That's what it's called Keypurr.

An appeal to popularity is when an argument is made that something is correct (or incorrect) because a large number of people think so.

Here's the problem though. The majority are wicked, generally speaking.

Jesus said wide is the road and many there are on it who are wicked, but narrow is the way an few there are on it who are good.

drbrumley

BR, the son at the creation is a creation, a creature. It did not exist until YHWH created IT, it has a beginning. Time itself was created through IT.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.”

It says nothing was made without Him. Nothing means just that: nothing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.”

It says nothing was made without Him. Nothing means just that: nothing.

i read that to mean that the Word is an essential attribute of God, indivisible from Him

not sure how you can read it any other way :idunno:

Gurucam

The physical son of man Jesus (who physically walked on earth) is not God.

The physical son of man Jesus (who physically walked on earth) is not God.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

In the above John confirms that God is a Spirit. This must be the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost. God is not and have never been a man. and God has never had a physical body. This is the fact as confirmed by John, in the Holy KJV N.T.

In the following Matthew confirmed that the son of man (i.e. the physical Jesus) is not the Holy Spirit and is not equal to the Holy Spirit. In fact, the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that the physical son of man Jesus (who walked on earth) is not consequential.

Indeed, the following say that one can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven (guaranteed). And indeed Paul did blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and he was forgiven and rewarded. The following says the if one blaspheme the Holy Spirit one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Clearly the son of man Jesus is not and does not have the status of, God Who is the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost.

These are the facts as clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you guys denying the above fact, so as to promote your own ideas?

Seem that Paul is a favorite whipping boy, so to avoid controversy, the above information is from John and Matthew.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

In the above John confirms that God is a Spirit. This must be the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost.

In the following Matthew confirmed that the son of man (i.e. the physical Jesus) is not the Holy Spirit and is not equal to the Holy Spirit. In fact, the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that the physical son of man Jesus (who walked on earth) is not consequential.

Indeed, the following say that one can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven (guaranteed). And indeed Paul id blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and he was forgiven and rewarded. The following says the if one blaspheme the Holy Spirit one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Clearly the son of man Jesus is not and does not have the status of, God Who is the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost.

Are you guys denying the above fact, so as to promote your own ideas?
If Jesus is not God, then how did His death pay for all of mankind's sin?

Gurucam

If Jesus is not God, then how did His death pay for all of mankind's sin?

Jesus death did not pay for all of mankind's sin. This is not correct because only a few are chosen, i.e. only a few make it. Billions who are called to be Christians do not make it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics all seem to believe that Jesus death paid for the sin of all. These billions cannot be a few. They cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. They must be the 'many' who were called to be Christians but who were deceived by false prophets, and were not chosen (did not and will not, make it):

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

You are assuming more than what the Holy KJV N.T., has confirmed about the son of man Jesus and what he did. You are making-up your own scriptures and your own righteousness. Therefore you cannot be and are not a Christian.

Flattering Jesus beyond his actual worth/appointment is a curse. This is also Satanic. This is to tempt Jesus as Satan did. This is also to promote corruption and antichrist ideas as Christianity . . . This is a serious transgression/sin which can and do, derail billions of unsuspecting people who are seeking the truth about Christianity.

Please return to the Holy KJV N.T. and only the Holy KJV N.T., for your information and guidance.

. . . and I can guide your search, according to the precise instructions, from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

Billions who perceive that they are 'following Jesus' are not following Jesus. They do not know that Jesus left very precise information about how to take and use, his different revelations which are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus death did not pay for all of mankind's sin. This is not correct because only a few are chosen, i.e. only a few make it.

All of Israel was chosen, but only some of them were saved. So being chosen does not guarantee that one is saved.

Billions who are called to be Christians do not make it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

These passages are not specifically talking about Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics all seem to believe that Jesus death paid for the sin of all. These billions cannot be a few. They cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. They must be the 'many' who were called to be Christians but who were deceived by false prophets, and were not chosen (did not and will not, make it):

:blabla:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many].

Good scripture, but it has nothing to the kingdom of heaven nor with Christians.

You are assuming more than what the Holy KJV N.T., has confirmed about the son of man Jesus and what he did.

Please show where I have done so.

You are making-up your own scriptures and your own righteousness.

Please show where I have done so, because that's a pretty serious accusation you're making against me.

Therefore you cannot be and are not a Christian.

Because you are totally aware of what's in my heart. /s

I am a Christian, Cam, because I have confessed Jesus Christ is Lord and that God has raised Him from the dead, as per Romans 10:9.

Flattering Jesus beyond his actual worth/appointment is a curse.

Not giving Christ the honor and glory He deserves is blasphemy.

This is also Satanic. This is to tempt Jesus as Satan did. This is also to promote corruption and antichrist ideas as Christianity . . . This is a serious transgression/sin which can and do, derail billions of unsuspecting people who are seeking the truth about Christianity.

:blabla:

Gurucam

You are quoting and using scriptures willy-nilly and corruptly.

You ignore and deny things that does not suit you.

Mathew in the Holy KJV N.T. is very clear about who and what, is the son of man Jesus and what is his status. We also have the fact that Paul blaspheme the son of man Jesus (and Satan/Peter's church) and he (Paul) was forgiven and rewarded by the Spirit of Jesus:

Clearly, in very plain words the above say, the son of man Jesus is not God (Who is the Holy Spirit). The above confirms, very clearly, the very big difference between the son of man Jesus and God, Who is the Holy Spirit. In fact, the above say that, the son of man Jesus has nothing even near to, the status of God, who is the Holy Spirit.

You most probably have a corrupt rendition of the above. Let us not argue our own words. Kindly present your (corruption) of the above.

Do you know that one becomes 'dead to' the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian?

Do you know that Jesus found the ten commandments to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Do you know that if one is in Christ, one is a new creature and all old things (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) have passed away?

When one becomes a Christian one can no longer be and is no longer, a Jews (his/her old tradition has passed away for him/her).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are quoting and using scriptures willy-nilly and corruptly.

I haven't quoted any scriptures so far.

So again, please show where I have "made up" scriptures.

Oh, and stop with the ridiculous color formatting. It's hard to read on the dark background in Tapatalk, which doesn't support multiple layers of color anyways, so all I see is blue text

Do you know that one becomes 'dead to' the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian?

Which has nothing to do with the question I asked.

Do you know that Jesus found the ten commandments to be him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Not one bit of what you just said is supported by scripture.

Do you know that if one is in Christ, one is a new creature and all old things (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) have passed away?

Again, has nothing to do with what I asked.

When one becomes a Christian one can no longer be and is no longer, a Jews (his/her old tradition has passed away for him/her).

Are you attempting to call gentiles Jews?

Gurucam

Against a very clear revelation, you make up the assertion that Jesus is God.

Against a very clear revelation, you make up the assertion that Jesus is God.

Against very clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., you make up the assertion that Jesus is God. Do not now duck and hide.

You have boldly claim that Jesus is God. According to both John and Matthew in the Holy KJV N.T. your claim is antichrist and anti-God. God never gave that authority and appointment to Jesus.

There is not much point in going to other explanations and revelations if you do not clear-up (i.e. say clearly) what the following says and means to you:

It seem very clear that the above say: one can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven (guaranteed). (And indeed Paul did blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and he was forgiven and rewarded.) The above says, also, if one blaspheme the Holy Spirit one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come.

Clearly the son of man Jesus is not and does not have the status of God, Who is the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost.

Also John confirmed that God is a Spirit, (i.e. the Holy Spirit). The son of man Jesus was not spirit. He was a flesh and blood physical human. Jesus was a flesh and blood man. He was born out of the womb of Mother Mary, in natural child-birth.

Again, the above clearly identifies a serious difference between God (Who is a Spirit) and the physical son of man Jesus (who was flesh and blood).

Additionally:

Clearly, for a very good reason, Jesus did not allow anyone to blaspheme God. His Father, by saying that he was God or that he was equal to God:

Matthew: 19 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Clearly you are not for Jesus when you claim and promote that Jesus is God. You are both antichrist and anti-God.

This is your chance to defend your claim. Your long, tedious and numerous posts are absolutely nothing, if you are a false prophet. Please tells us, what do you hear when you read the following:

You obviously do not accept the above revelation, as is. The request is quite simple. Correct and post the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., according to your whim.

Come on be forthright and state your denial or corruption of the above openly.

It is clear that Jesus will dislike you for lying about Him, especially to blasphemously equate him, with His Father. It is a matter of record that Jesus serious chastised, at least one person for equating him to his Father, God. Wake-up foolish one.

You seem to foolishly believe that Jesus will, some how, favor you for your lie?

Jesus does need you or any one else, to falsely and blasphemously promote him (against His Father).

You mentioned the Jews, they will certain agree that Jesus is not God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The physical son of man Jesus had to go away so that the Spirit of Truth can be come.

The physical son of man Jesus had to go away so that the Spirit of Truth can be come.

It seem very clear that the above say: one can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven (guaranteed). (And indeed Paul did blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and he was forgiven and rewarded.) The above says, also, if one blaspheme the Holy Spirit one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come.

The above confirm that the physical son of man, Jesus, was not consequential.

The physical son of man Jesus was not consequential because he could not and did not, bring all truth. This is why one can blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven. This is so simply because the physical son of man Jesus did not bring truth. All truth came only from the Spirit of Jesus after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

When one communed with the Spirit of Jesus (as Paul did even before his encountered on the road to Damascus), then one will know all truth for the first time. Then (like Paul) one will blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus because one will know first hand that, the physical son of man Jesus did not bring all truth. This is how and why, Paul blasphemed the physical son of man Jesus . . . and he was not only forgiven but rewarded (by the Spirit of Jesus).

The above is how Paul became qualified to be a Christian. Everyone who wants to be a Christian must go through this exact passage, which Paul went through, i.e. blaspheming the physical son of man Jesus and all). This is a right of passage. This is a confirmation that one has actually come onto all truth as delivered by the Spirit of Truth.

Fact is, John in the Holy KJV N.T., confirmed very clearly that: the physical Jesus could not and did not deliver many things to the disciples. John confirmed that the physical son of man Jesus could not and did not bring all truth. John in the Holy KJV N.T., confirmed very clearly that: the physical son of man, Jesus had to go away (by being crucified) so that the Spirit of Truth can come and bring all truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Please do not seek to corruptly elevate the physical son of man Jesus beyond his limited God given mission. Jesus was quite content to be who and what, he was (limitation and all).

The above is the revelation of your 'boy', 'John' (and not your whipping boy Paul).

The least that a genuine seeker of truth (i.e. one who is not a false prophet) can and will, do, is to accept the above revelation from John, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T..

You will serve no good by lying.

The physical son of man Jesus was never the Lord. The physical son of man Jesus had to go away so that the Lord can and was made available.

Christians got a Lord only after the physical Jesus was crucified and roes to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

This was 2000 odd years ago and since then the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In the final analysis, one can blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven. This is what the following says and this is also what Paul did:

This was a right of passage (to Christianity) which Paul demonstrated for all to know.

Last edited:

Panda

He is fully God. He only temporary became human but is fully God. God the Father even calls Jesus God in Hebrews.