IS GOD INFINITE ?

Truster

Some people think that God is infinite

and some think that his spirit is everywhere.

and some think that God is a Solid Radiant Being who gives off energy.

What is the plain truth of the Bible. ?:chew:
-------------------------------------------------------
Job 22:5 Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?

Psalms 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Nahum 3:9 Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite;

And some are incapable of spiritual thought. As the OP proves.

daqq

Originally Posted by aikido7

What happens when a limitless, infinite consciousness collides with a limited, finite consciousness?
Nirvanic blowout! ;):cool::crackup:

:think: :)

Exodus 33:2-6
2. And I will send an Angel before you; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Evite, and the Jebusite:
3. Unto a land flowing with milk and honey; for I will not go up in the midst of you, for you are a stiffnecked people, lest I consume you in the way!
4. And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned, and no man did put on him his head-gear:
5. For YHWH said unto Moshe: Say unto the sons of Yisrael, You are a stiffnecked people; I will come up into the midst of you in the wink of an eye and consume you! Therefore now put off your head-gear from you; for I know what I will to do unto you!
6. And the sons of Yisrael plucked off their head-gear from mount Horeb.

Ahah, yes, Torah of Elohim, that is, Horeb, of the mind, (Rom 7:25).
And our Elohim is a consuming fire, (Deut 4:24, Heb 12:29). :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some people think that God is infinite

and some think that his spirit is everywhere.

and some think that God is a Solid Radiant Being who gives off energy.

What is the plain truth of the Bible. ?:chew:
-------------------------------------------------------
Job 22:5 Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?

Psalms 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Nahum 3:9 Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite;

I believe God is greater than we can imagine or even think.

but Jesus is able to be comprehended by those He loves and who love Him with a pure heart, which He makes in them if they meet His conditions they are able to keep.

LA

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God is in 3d. He covers every number in x. He covers every number in y. He covers every number in z. He covers every number in xyz. If you're not ready for 3d, then you're not ready for 4d. If you're not ready for 4d, then you're not ready for the fifth dimension. The unregenerates can't even see God in the first dimension. This topic is in 2d.