All things came into being through Him,
and apart from Him nothing came into being
that has come into being.

John's Gospel 1:1-3

John 1:14

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word “LOGOS” which has been translated as “WORD”, should be seen as ‘The thoughts in the mind which are to be expressed.

John 1: 1; In the beginning was the Word=Logos and the Logos [The supreme personality or controlling mind within the invisible body of God] was one with God. All things came into existence through him, by him and for him. Without him nothing exists.

The root to the word “BRAHMAN” originally meant “SPEECH”, much the same as the “LOGOS” is said to mean ‘WORD,’ but our words or our speech, is merely the expression of the thoughts that are stored in the minds that are we. Both Logos/word and Brahman/speech, should be seen as the gathered information that is waiting to be expressed. The two are one and are in fact, the invisible living universal mind, in which is gathered all of the information of every universal body throughout all eternity. Brahman and Logos, should be seen as the essential divine reality of the universe the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is created from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE, that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

“YOU” the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in its evolution to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil of the flesh to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = “CONTROLLING GODHEAD” to that body, which godhead should be an obedient servant to “WHO YOU ARE.”

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ “The Me within Thee is blind.”.... By Omar Khayyam.
When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: “skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc,” has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.*Unless of course, the information=spirit that is “YOU” is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul. Hebrews 4: 12.---------“For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit.”

Today I became the one I am, the one that I was yesterday is gone
The one I’ll be tomorrow I will be: but today I found “I AM Who I Am.”

For I am who I am and may I never lose sight of the fact that I am “Who I Am” day and night
I’m not who I was nor who I will be, for “Who I Am” is the name My God gave to me.

So get behind me you Swamies, you priests and you shams
For I am true to my God, to MY God, “WHO I AM.”

The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term “LOGOS” or the mold. The mold by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

We humans, may express in our spoken words, all the information that has been gathered through the senses of our bodies in the creation of the invisible minds=spirits that are “WE”. Our word is the expression of “Who we are.” Your words are the expression of the spirit that is “YOU” the mind.

But the “LOGOS=WORD” and BRAHMAN=SPEECH” who are the gathered universal information=spirit of the aeons, express the information that has been gathered to the universal soul as another universal body, which is in the image and likeness to the previous universe, [The Resurrection] in which the eternal Spirit=mind has and can, continue to evolve.

You cannot see me! You can see the intricate living body in which I the mind have developed as the controlling godhead, but you cannot see the spirit that is me.

Nor can you see God! You can see the complex and intricate universal body in which He, the controlling Godhead has developed, but you cannot see the spirit that is The Son of God.
Romans 1: 18; God’s anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature have been clearly seen in the creation, [which is the expression of all the information that has been gathered to the evolving mind in the eternal invisible being.]

In the Pseudigraphia of the Old Testament, The Lord God says to Adam, “Dust you are and to dust you must return, but when the resurrection comes around again, [The next cycle of universal activity] I will raise you and all of your seed etc.” This is the reality of the resurrection.

The “LOGOS=BRAHMAN,” is the essential divine reality of the Universe, the eternal spirit=mind from which all being originates and to which, all must return. The LOGOS is today as it always was, and will be into all eternity. It is the only true constant in that it is constantly evolving. Show to me a mind that has ceased to evolve, and I will show to you a mind that has ceased to exist...

John 1: 1; In the beginning was the Word=Logos and the Logos [The supreme personality or controlling mind within the invisible body of God] was one with God. All things came into existence through him, by him and for him. Without him nothing exists. In him [God] was life=personality, and that Life was the “LIGHT OF MAN”. All the wisdom, knowledge and insight gained from the body of the MOST HIGH within the physical creation, which is the body of mankind.

At the close of each period of universal activity, the Godhead or the compilation of all the minds of the Most-High species to have evolved in that period, enters into Brahman or Logos, as the supreme personality of godhead. [The Light of Man] or all the knowledge, wisdom and insight gathered by the androgynous body of mankind, who is the Most High on the ladder of evolution in the physical creation, the life or controlling personality in Brahman or Logos.*

To the Hindu, it is Krishna, the eighth manifestation of “Vishnu the Saviour”, who enters into Brahman at the close of this particular cycle of universal activity as the evolved mind in the eternal evolving Brahman God.*To the biblical believer, it is their indwelling Lord, to who is gathered all the spirits of the righteous, who will enter into the Logos God as the supreme personality of Godhead, the LIGHT and Life within the eternal evolving God.

glorydaz

The Greek word “LOGOS” which has been translated as “WORD”, should be seen as ‘The thoughts in the mind which are to be expressed.

John 1: 1; In the beginning was the Word=Logos and the Logos [The supreme personality or controlling mind within the invisible body of God] was one with God. All things came into existence through him, by him and for him. Without him nothing exists.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

glorydaz

Who wrote it there?

I figure it was written by the finger of God, connected to the arm of God, which would be the Word of God, which would be the one true God. In other words, He wrote it Himself.

Luke 11:20KJV
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Isaiah 53:1KJV
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

John 1:1KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I figure it was written by the finger of God, connected to the arm of God, which would be the Word of God, which would be the one true God. In other words, He wrote it Himself.

Luke 11:20KJV
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Isaiah 53:1KJV
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

John 1:1KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

I'll stick to believing it was His Father. :)

oatmeal

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

This one was in the beginning with God.

Question: any particular purpose for posting those particular verses?

beameup

Question: any particular purpose for posting those particular verses?
Christ Jesus:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn
[prōtotokos] of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before [existed prior to] all things, and in Him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:15-17 NASB

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

This one was in the beginning with God.

John certainly had a way with Words, didn't he? :thumb:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

When these people have to stand before the man it will be entertaining like when the good guy in a movie does in the bad guy. They will stand before the creator and tell him he is not the creator. That should work out well.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

He's not talkin' 'bout physical eyes or some godhead inserted by pencil pushin' scribes.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
When these people have to stand before the man it will be entertaining like when the good guy in a movie does in the bad guy. They will stand before the creator and tell him he is not the creator. That should work out well.

Liar.

glorydaz

He's not talkin' 'bout physical eyes or some godhead inserted by pencil pushin' scribes.

He's saying, I am showing you the Father. I came down from heaven in the form of a man so you could see me. Had I not done so, you wouldn't be able to see me. Had I not done so, you would have to die for your own sins.

John 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He's saying, I am showing you the Father. I came down from heaven in the form of a man so you could see me. Had I not done so, you wouldn't be able to see me. Had I not done so, you would have to die for your own sins.

John 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?​

I can dig it. :thumb: