If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Church

HisServant

You need the Lord. You do not like it that your man made doctrines are so easily rebuked by the Word of God.

Your interpretation of God's word has already been proven to be bogus... its based on legalism and a hybrid of Old Covenant and New Covenant laws.

You may know your scriptures but you don't seem to have the mental capacity to put them within their proper context and discern their meaning.

Anyhow.

Talk to you later 'God's Untruth'

God's Truth

SaultoPaul tells everyone that they do not have to do what Jesus says when he walked the earth, i.e., Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Think for yourselves, is a person who spends his life saying we do not have to listen to this and that from Jesus doing right? Think for yourself.

God's Truth

Your interpretation of God's word has already been proven to be bogus... its based on legalism and a hybrid of Old Covenant and New Covenant laws.

You may know your scriptures but you don't seem to have the mental capacity to put them within their proper context and discern their meaning.

Anyhow.

Talk to you later 'God's Untruth'

I know you are upset because the blessings in your second marriage you have now was based on a sin you did before and that you do not want to repent of it and preach the truth, and that is that you divorced and remarried. Jesus says not to do that. It is my belief that he says that, and for that, you attack me endlessly.

However, the Word of God, Jesus Christ Himself, said those things about marriage, and too bad that it burns you so much so that you want to attack me.

HisServant

I know you are upset because the blessings in your second marriage you have now was based on a sin you did before and that you do not want to repent.

However, the Word of God, Jesus Christ Himself, said those things about marriage, and too bad that it burns you so much so that you want to attack me.

It doesn't burn at all... what burns me is people like you that refuse 'to study to show thyself approved' and bear false witness against my Lord.

Once again, your blasphemy and inconsistent doctrine was exposed in another thread and I noticed you ran away from it like a little school girl because you were exposed.

I have very little patience for those that bear false witness against Jesus.... like you.

Get thee behind me Satan!

God's Truth

Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Luke 16:18
"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 19:9b
"and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

So what do we learn from this part of the passage?
Whoever marries her which is put away doth commit adultery

God's Truth

It doesn't burn at all... what burns me is people like you that refuse 'to study to show thyself approved' and bear false witness against my Lord.

Hahahaha I am the one who says to obey Jesus.

Once again, your blasphemy and inconsistent doctrine was exposed in another thread and I noticed you ran away from it like a little school girl because you were exposed.

Why would you run like a little school girl? Jesus says not to be cowards.
I have very little patience for those that bear false witness against Jesus.... like you.

Get thee behind me Satan!

I preach and teach obedience to Jesus. How do you ever get that is from Satan?

HisServant

Matthew 1912 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Luke 16:18
"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 19:9b
"and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

So what do we learn from this part of the passage?
Whoever marries her which is put away doth commit adultery

Context.. my dear... context is everything.

Why do you condemn others in your own ignorance?

Basically, this is what you are doing to Jesus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YMgW51craQ

God's Truth

But then, you do not.

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

God does not go by what the accuser says; He goes by those who are in Christ Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

God does not go by what the accuser says; He goes by those who are in Christ Jesus.

I don't have to accuse you. Moses does.
Sin is transgression of the law. And you do transgress.