I am not Trinitarian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not Trinitarian. I do not believe, understand, or accept the Trinity or Trinitarian doctrine.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I am not Trinitarian. I do not believe, understand, or accept the Trinity or Trinitarian doctrine.

Shalom.

Jacob

You tend to show yourself as a Jew so why would you be concerned about the Trinity?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good for you....it's still your loss. Are you here to preach or learn? It's no mistake your here.

I was not looking for a relationship with anyone or seeking to be introduced. I do not know what loss you are speaking of. Why do you say preach, or even teach? Why learn? There is a lot to learn in life. I am a lifelong learner. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study the Torah daily. Yeshua observed and taught the Torah and instructed us to do the same. Yeshua instructed that we keep and teach the commandments. People do not like to be preached at.

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

I was not looking for a relationship with anyone or seeking to be introduced. I do not know what loss you are speaking of. Why do you say preach, or even teach? Why learn? There is a lot to learn in life. I am a lifelong learner. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study the Torah daily. Yeshua observed and taught the Torah and instructed us to do the same. Yeshua instructed that we keep and teach the commandments. People do not like to be preached at.

Shalom.

Jacob

Is Jesus of the New Testament THE Jehovah of the Old Testament?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Do you belive that there is a Father?

Do you believe that there is a Son?

Do you believe that there is a Holy Spirit?

If so, then you believe in the Trinity.

Shazam.

User Name