I Am Almost In Tears

clefty

I said
lolol Your going to judge me???? Your not even a Christian, you don't even have the Holy Spirit. Your an idiot if you think you have that authority.

We are to judge sneaky...good from evil, clean from unclean, Holy from profane, His from the worlds, and your 9/10th...

By their fruit ye shall know them...and yours are not of the trunk...you dont even try but have clever hedges and rationales like Eve adding to the Word deceiving herself...dont just hear the word but DO it lest you deceive yourself sneaky

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We are to judge sneaky...good from evil, clean from unclean, Holy from profane, His from the worlds, and your 9/10th...

By their fruit ye shall know them...and yours are not of the trunk...you dont even try but have clever hedges and rationales like Eve adding to the Word deceiving herself...dont just hear the word but DO it lest you deceive yourself sneaky

I said
Your an idiot. You just judged yourself as evil. You don't even claim to be a Christian. Your an other.
If you were a Christian you would be a hypocrite. But seeing as how your an "other" that just makes you an idiot.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. You just judged yourself as evil. You don't even claim to be a Christian. Your an other.
If you were a Christian you would be a hypocrite. But seeing as how your an "other" that just makes you an idiot.

Acts 24:14
“However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets...”

Paul said copy him like he copied Yahshua...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well that would make you a muslim or a Jew. And a Jew would admit his is a Jew. Muslims lie and deceive.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

popsthebuilder

Who are you referring to here? Islam doesn't deny the Word of GOD being made manifest.

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist"
Well that would make you a muslim or a Jew. And a Jew would admit his is a Jew. Muslims lie and deceive.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who are you referring to here? Islam doesn't deny the Word of GOD being made manifest.

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist"

I said
To confess means to "agree fully" that Jesus Christ is also the Son of God.

Danoh

Every time I spot this thread's title in the thread titles section, I think 'this guy is still "ALMOST in tears"'?

:chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who aren't against Christ are on His part.

You are adding to what is true, making something a lie; but not the Truth.

I said
Not so. Here is Strongs definition of confess.

STRONGS NT 3670: ὁμολογέω
ὁμολογέω, ὁμολογῶ; imperfect ὡμολόγουν; future ὁμολογήσω; 1 aorist ὡμολόγησα; present passive 3 person singular ὁμολογεῖται; (from ὁμόλογος, and this from ὁμον and λέγω); from (Sophocles and) Herodotus down;
1. properly, to say the same thing as another, i. e. to agree with, assent, both absolutely and with a dative of the person; often so in Greek writings from Herodotus down; hence,
2. universally, to concede; i. e.
a. not to refuse, i. e. to promise: τίνι τήν ἐπαγγελίαν, Acts 7:17 L T Tr WH (here R. V. vouchsafe); followed by an object. infinitive, Matthew 14:7 (Plato,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now I have to deal with the deceivers and antichrists. Someone is getting my threads closed before I can answer the deceiver. That is evil.

popsthebuilder

Your point?
I said

ὁμολογέω, ὁμολογῶ; imperfect ὡμολόγουν; future ὁμολογήσω; 1 aorist ὡμολόγησα; present passive 3 person singular ὁμολογεῖται; (from ὁμόλογος, and this from ὁμον and λέγω); from (Sophocles and) Herodotus down;
1. properly, to say the same thing as another, i. e. to agree with, assent, both absolutely and with a dative of the person; often so in Greek writings from Herodotus down; hence,
a. not to refuse, i. e. to promise: τίνι τήν ἐπαγγελίαν, Acts 7:17 L T Tr WH (here R. V. vouchsafe); followed by an object. infinitive, Matthew 14:7 (Plato,

popsthebuilder

So you refute the words of Christ himself in favor of what exactly?

I said

Luke 9: 48. And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. 49. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who aren't against Christ are on His part.

You are adding to what is true, making something a lie; but not the Truth.

So you refute the words of Christ himself in favor of what exactly?

Luke 9: 48. And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. 49. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

I said
If they don't believe Jesus is the Son of God, they don't believe Jesus came down from God. They believe He is just a man like all others.

popsthebuilder

Not true at all.

There are multiple passages in the Quran that show that the Messiah and Christ is wholly of GOD and returned to GOD.

Where is your direction from the Spirit on this matter.
I said
If they don't believe Jesus is the Son of God, they don't believe Jesus came down from God. They believe He is just a man like all others.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not true at all.

There are multiple passages in the Quran that show that the Messiah and Christ is wholly of GOD and returned to GOD.

Where is your direction from the Spirit on this matter.

I said
Then you need to show me in the Quran where it says that. If you do I'll have to change some beliefs.

popsthebuilder

I said
Then you need to show me in the Quran where it says that. If you do I'll have to change some beliefs.
I've just seen this. I don't have time to properly reply at this moment. I will produce said texts later this evening GOD willing.

Thank you for at least allowing me the opportunity.

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've just seen this. I don't have time to properly reply at this moment. I will produce said texts later this evening GOD willing.

Thank you for at least allowing me the opportunity.

peace

I said
Unlike so many in here I'm only interested in the truth. None of that denominational stuff.

popsthebuilder

Thanks for the reminder squeaky.

Please allow me to address this tommorow. It is 10:30pm here and I have been going since 6am, just getting home for the evening. If you would be so kind as to remind me again. I will do all I can to produce the texts that show that Jesus, both came from GOD and returned to GOD tomorrow, using the Quran. I appreciate your patience and understanding friend.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the reminder squeaky.

Please allow me to address this tommorow. It is 10:30pm here and I have been going since 6am, just getting home for the evening. If you would be so kind as to remind me again. I will do all I can to produce the texts that show that Jesus, both came from GOD and returned to GOD tomorrow, using the Quran. I appreciate your patience and understanding friend.

I said
Take your time. I'm just interested in the truth.