How you can obey God’s commands.

God's Truth

Christ was made under the law for me and obeyed God's commandments for me even unto death, not only for me but for all He made righteous by His obedience Rom 5:19!

Jesus said he obeyed God to remain in God's love. He also tells us that we have to obey him to remain in his love.

God's Truth

That's not what Rom 5:19 says. Again you are bearing false witness.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That scripture says many WILL be made righteous. That proves we still have to do something.

You claim that many WERE made righteous, as in a a one time thing that has nothing to do with what you do.

beloved57

That scripture says many WILL be made righteous. That proves we still have to do something.

You claim that many WERE made righteous, as in a a one time thing that has nothing to do with what you do.
That's right, many will be made righteous by the obedience of one, which is Christ obedience.

God's Truth

That's right, many will be made righteous by the obedience of one, which is Christ obedience.

Many will be made righteous through Jesus Christ. That does not say we do not have to do anything.

It means you have someone to obey.

beloved57

Many will be made righteous through Jesus Christ. That does not say we do not have to do anything.

It means you have someone to obey.
That's right, many shall be made righteous by the obedience of one! Rom 5:19!

beloved57

That's not what Rom 5:19 says to you. Others have a different interpretation.

Jesus was obedient in his human body and now he is obedient in our human body.

It seems like he doesn't change much.
Right, I don't care about what it says to you or others. I don't believe you understand or believe the scripture.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Obedience to commands for the Christian is a direct contradiction in terms...if you seek to obey the law it is counted as disobedience.

We live by faith and what works we have to show for it comes from Christ's life in us.

Ben Masada

How can I obey God's commands! How couldn't I obey God's commands! We would not exist if we did not have God's commands to obey. That's what Jewish life is all about: To obey God's commands.

ClimateSanity

Obedience to commands for the Christian is a direct contradiction in terms...if you seek to obey the law it is counted as disobedience.

We live by faith and what works we have to show for it comes from Christ's life in us.

Gods truth is actually disobedient because she seeks to stay saved through daily command obedience.

God's Truth

Gods truth is actually disobedient because she seeks to stay saved through daily command obedience.

Jesus' words are LIFE. You have to eat Jesus' flesh, and you must eat every day. That means you have to obey Jesus' words, and obey every day.

That is how you live through the Spirit, and how the Spirit lives through you.

ClimateSanity

Jesus' words are LIFE. You have to eat Jesus' flesh, and you must eat every day. That means you have to obey Jesus' words, and obey every day.

That is how you live through the Spirit, and how the Spirit lives through you.

Satan is very pleased you understand that verse that way.