How you can obey God’s commands.

God's Truth

Where is your blood offering Ben Masada? Where is your blood offering Satan?

You say you listen to Moses, but you do not!

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Ben Masada

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I did not say, "Listen to Moses," Jesus said it. If you are looking for a reason not to believe what Jesus said, do it but not through me. Your problem is that you never check the references through the quotes I give. Here is it again, Luke 16:29-31.

God's Truth

I did not say, "Listen to Moses," Jesus said it. If you are looking for a reason not to believe what Jesus said, do it but not through me. Your problem is that you never check the references through the quotes I give. Here is it again, Luke 16:29-31.
You are a liar. YOU SAID listen to Jesus for he says listen to Moses.

That is right, all are to listen to Moses, but YOU DO NOT listen to Moses.

Where is your animal sacrifice?

God's Truth

Ben Masada is a liar, for he said many times on this site that we are to listen to Moses.

Christians do listen to Moses, but Ben Masada does not.

We have a blood offering, but Ben Masada, and all Jews who reject Jesus---do not have a blood offering.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

Ben Masada

Now, please, read Revelation 14:12. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they who obey the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus." What was the Faith of Jesus, GT? I don't know; Judaism I guess. Good! Now, you know that Revelation 14:12 is a reference to the saints of the Most High aka Israel. Read Exodus 19:5,6.

God's Truth

Now, please, read Revelation 14:12. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they who obey the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus." What was the Faith of Jesus, GT? I don't know; Judaism I guess. Good! Now, you know that Revelation 14:12 is a reference to the saints of the Most High aka Israel. Read Exodus 19:5,6.

Listen to Moses!

Where is your blood offering?

Tell us, Ben.

Ben Masada

Ben Masada is a liar, for he said many times on this site that we are to listen to Moses.

We have a blood offering, but Ben Masada, and all Jews who reject Jesus---do not have a blood offering. Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

So, you do have a blood offering, don't you? Now, please, read Jeremiah 31:30, Ezekiel 18:20 and don't forget Deuteronomy 24:16. "A person shall be put to death only for his own crime." Jesus was put to death by the Romans on a political charge of insurrection caused by his own disciples acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem. A crime to the Romans. (Luke 19:37-40.

God's Truth

So, you do have a blood offering, don't you? Now, please, read Jeremiah 31:30, Ezekiel 18:20 and don't forget Deuteronomy 24:16. "A person shall be put to death only for his own crime." Jesus was put to death by the Romans on a political charge of insurrection caused by his own disciples acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem. A crime to the Romans. (Luke 19:37-40.

Why are you running away from the truth?

Why do you not listen to Moses?

Jesus is no mere man who has ever sinned.

Jesus willingly laid down his life.

Ben Masada

We have a blood offering, but Ben Masada, and all Jews who reject Jesus---do not have a blood offering.

I hope the other posters read Luke 16:29-31 to see that I am quoting right and you simply prefer to use slander to deny the truth.

God's Truth

Ben Masada has been attacking Christians here for a long time saying even Jesus tells us to listen to Moses.

Christians do listen to Moses.

Moses tells us about the blood offering to atone for our souls.

No Jew listens to Moses and atones for their sins, except for by the Sacrificial Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

Ben Masada

Where is your blood sacrifice? Please answer the question.

Answer the question, and tell us how you listen to Moses.

To listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Do you know what "aka" means? Also known as the Law. That's the Decalogue which was commanded by the Lord through Moses. Blood sacrifices, the Lord never even commanded to be part of the religion of Israel. That's in Jeremiah 7:22. Please, read the Scriptural quotes I give you. Thanks!

God's Truth

Revelation 7:8from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, and from the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand. 9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”…

God's Truth

To listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Do you know what "aka" means? Also known as the Law. That's the Decalogue which was commanded by the Lord through Moses. Blood sacrifices, the Lord never even commanded to be part of the religion of Israel. That's in Jeremiah 7:22. Please, read the Scriptural quotes I give you. Thanks!

MOSES GAVE THE LAW AS COMMANDED BY GOD. MOSES TAUGHT ABOUT BLOOD SACRIFICES! Are you going to deny that truth? Are you going to deny that Moses taught animal sacrifices? Are you going to listen to Moses or not?

Ben Masada

Ben Masada has been attacking Christians here for a long time saying even Jesus tells us to listen to Moses.

Christians do listen to Moses.

Moses tells us about the blood offering to atone for our souls.

No Jew listens to Moses and atones for their sins, except for by the Sacrificial Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

Okay GT, have it as you want. You want to play your game with me and I don't have time. I finally understood what you are asking of me: To ignore you. I am sorry if it took me so long. Good luck!

Ben Masada

I agree that at that point He told them to go only to Israel. But, He did tell them in Matthew 28:18-20 that they needed to go out to all nations to make disciples. Same book.

I asked that not because I was trying to catch you in a logical conundrum. I honestly just wanted to know what you thought. It's interesting. What do you think about those Gentiles who join themselves to Judaism today?

JA, I did not write Matthew 10:5,6. A Hellenist former disciple of Paul did it. I even wonder that Jesus could have ever said that (Mat. 10:5,6) because Jesus knew well enough that the Jews had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles and not to forbid the light to be taken to the Gentiles. (Isaiah 42:6)

God's Truth

Ben Masada, you are allowed here to harass us for believing the Holy Bible. You incessantly call it a lie. I do not care to speak to you any longer.

beloved57

It is possible to obey God’s commands. This is actually what God has asked us to do. Do you obey God’s commands? Can you encourage others to obey God’s commands? You can obey God’s commands. Do you know how to obey God’s commands? Do you know what God’s commands are and how to obey them? How do you obey God’s commands? Can you explain how you can obey God’s commands? We know that we can obey God’s commands. Now we need to do so. May God be with you wherever you go, and as you do obey His commands.

Christ was made under the law for me and obeyed God's commandments for me even unto death, not only for me but for all He made righteous by His obedience Rom 5:19!