How you can obey God’s commands.

keypurr

Isaiah 42:21 KJV - The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

More for you friend:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Rom 2:15 Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Blessing

keypurr

Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Rom 2:15 Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

1Jo 2:3 By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
1Jo 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
1Jo 2:5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:
1Jo 2:6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.
1Jo 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.

God's Truth

Paul preaches us to obey.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth.

God's Truth

God

Deuteronomy 29:19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry. 20 The Lord will never be willing to forgive them;

Joshua 5:6 The Israelites had moved about in the wilderness forty years until all the men who were of military age when they left Egypt had died, since they had not obeyed the LORD. For the LORD had sworn to them that they would not see the land he had solemnly promised their ancestors to give us, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Jesus

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Luke 13:11 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

John the baptizer

Luke 3:7 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don't begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!

7 Crowds of people came out to be baptized, but John said to them, “You bunch of snakes! Who warned you to run from the coming judgment? 8 Do something to show that you really have given up your sins.

Paul and the other Apostles

1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Hebrews 4:2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us:

God's Truth

How many times does Paul have to tell you to work? How many times are you going to deny it?

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Paul SAYS the work we do will result in our receiving an INHERITANCE as a REWARD. That is eternal life!

Paul also says there is NO favoritism. That means you cannot say but I am a believer.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If even an angel from heaven adds to or subtracts from Paul's gospel, let him be accursed. Like adding works and obedience to faith. Let you be accursed. You have been shown over and over, yet you persist. Not only are you an idiot, you are hell bound.
Failures, every one of them.
Those that choose to live under law are in bondage and obligated to keep the whole law or be found guilty of the whole law.

Galatians 3:10-12 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
(12) And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Galatians 4:9 KJV
(9) But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Galatians 4:21 KJV
(21) Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

God's Truth

Failures, every one of them.
Those that choose to live under law are in bondage and obligated to keep the whole law or be found guilty of the whole law.

Galatians 3:10-12 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
(12) And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Galatians 4:9 KJV
(9) But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Galatians 4:21 KJV
(21) Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
The works Paul is speaking about are the purification works!!!

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The works Paul is speaking about are the purification works!!!

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.
Foolish woman.

James and Paul prove your error.

James 2:10-11 KJV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.​

Pretty clear, except to the blind.
Keep reading to see if that law only includes what you have listed as purification works.

(11) For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

It's the whole law, foolish woman.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.

James and Paul prove your error.

James 2:10-11 KJV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.​

Pretty clear, except to the blind.
Keep reading to see if that law only includes what you have listed as purification works.

(11) For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

It's the whole law, foolish woman.
OH MY WORD!!!

James explains that not murdering your neighbor, stealing from them etc. IS LOVE!!!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
At one time I would have agreed with you. But not now. There is only one true God, the Father of Jesus Christ.

That was true at the time Jesus said it. I think you realize God is not a human being, which Jesus was at the time.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is still human?

keypurr

That was true at the time Jesus said it. I think you realize God is not a human being, which Jesus was at the time.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is still human?
I believe that is possible, but flesh and blood will not be in heaven. We will have new bodies, I think Jesus Christ now has that new body. But he is also a spirit being and I often wonder about this question you ask. We will just have to wait and see my friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe that is possible, but flesh and blood will not be in heaven. We will have new bodies, I think Jesus Christ now has that new body. But he is also a spirit being and I often wonder about this question you ask. We will just have to wait and see my friend.

We know from scripture there are God beings (the Father is one), there are angelic beings, and there are unbelieving human beings.

Which of the three do you believe is Jesus Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You pull people from the faith. I will relent when you repent.

Please explain. You said something that is incorrect about me. I don't understand why you are saying there is something you have not relented of. I also don't understand why you are calling me to repent when it appears this is what you have a problem with in me. If I call people to repent unto faith and obey God and Jesus Christ why are you asking me to repent?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You keep telling people to be obedient to God. He won't accept your best effort.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You keep telling people to be obedient to God. He won't accept your best effort.

I don't tell people to not obey God and I believe you don't either. Salvation is by grace through faith, not of works. We are all to obey God and Jesus Christ, every last one of us.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is possible to obey God’s commands. This is actually what God has asked us to do. Do you obey God’s commands? Can you encourage others to obey God’s commands? You can obey God’s commands. Do you know how to obey God’s commands? Do you know what God’s commands are and how to obey them? How do you obey God’s commands? Can you explain how you can obey God’s commands? We know that we can obey God’s commands. Now we need to do so. May God be with you wherever you go, and as you do obey His commands.

This is bondage