How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, All Religions

Nanja

You are right, Faith is a work, either effected by the Spirit or by the flesh. It is either the fruit of the Spirit or of the flesh.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Good morning! :)

Yes, Faith effected by the Spirit pleases God, but done in the flesh it's equivalent to these: Is. 64:6.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
That's right up your alley, salvation by works, by what a person does.

If it is not of the Gospel and justification by faith it is of the flesh.

Calvinism is a works religion. It is dependent upon what you are and what you have become. It is void of faith in Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

If it is not of the Gospel and justification by faith it is of the flesh.

Calvinism is a works religion. It is dependent upon what you are and what you have become. It is void of faith in Christ and his Gospel.
You and many others teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's false teaching.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You and many others teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's false teaching.

Allow me to present what you are? You're an "Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatic." Why even the "Normal Calvinists" ignore you. That should tell you something?

Nanja

Hearing and believing are not works, never will be no matter what you say

Unless a person is Born of the Spirit, their works of hearing and believing in the flesh don't have the ability to please God.

That's what God's Word says Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Unless a person is Born of the Spirit, their works of hearing and believing in the flesh don't have the ability to please God.

That's what God's Word says Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~
Upon hearing and believing it is not of the flesh. Without hearing, one has no hope

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The words "Believe" and "Faith" appear in the Bible hundreds of times. This is what we are called to do.

:doh:

For the millionth time, faith is A GIFT from God- you do not seek your faith, rather you are of the elect in that you believe.

You all will never understand predestination theology until you recognize that fact.