How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

The Christian Jews did still have to observe the old law, or else they would have been put to death by the Pharisees and teachers of the law, because they still enforced the old law. The temple was still standing, it is just the way it was. It doesn't mean that there are two different gospels.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul taught the SAME thing as John the baptizer taught and Jesus Christ himself.

Here is Paul:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Here is John the baptizer preparing the way for Jesus:

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

Here is Jesus Christ himself at the start of his earthly ministry, and after John was arrested:

Mark 1:14After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“The time is fulfilled,” He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

You can't get around Him and His Truth.
:chuckle:

Zeke

The old, "You are so mean spirited, belligerent, 'unChristian," mistreating others, not reflecting the sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman,"........diatribe, tired routine, eh, Danoh? Stumped me there. No, I mistreat wolves, and mark/identify/expose false doctrine, and those that promulgate it, as demanded by the LORD God. That is showing love, to both the antagonists, and the sheep/wolves. And you, since you are so much "sweeter, kinder....." and all that jazz, call it "mistreatment of others is unbecoming of "a Grace Believer-stop!!!!!Wa, wa, wa!!!!"

Save it. The LORD God has gotten a lot of mileage out of me, despite my short comings, despite your railings from the bleachers, fox hole. The bible is a rough book......War is rough...Accept it, and stay out of the way of the troops, man pleaser.

Dig?

Good.

Robert Pate

Banned
If your Gospel does not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconcile us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18 19. Then you don't have the right Gospel. What you have is another Gospel or a perverted Gospel, Galatians 1:6-10.

God's Truth

If your Gospel does not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconcile us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18 19. Then you don't have the right Gospel. What you have is another Gospel or a perverted Gospel, Galatians 1:6-10.

You have to have living faith to have access to being justified.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Jesus reconciles those he chooses.

Just as the apostles that were chosen had obeyed, so do we have to obey to be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

glorydaz

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

I guess you spend a lot of time finding translations that fit your message of boasting. :chuckle:

Romans 5:2
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.​

God's Truth

I guess you spend a lot of time finding translations that fit your message of boasting. :chuckle:

Romans 5:2
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.​

It doesn't change anything.

Why are you against people who say to Jesus I trust you Lord, forgive me for all my sins?

Robert Pate

Banned

Just as the apostles that were chosen had obeyed, so do we have to obey to be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

The ministry of reconciliation is the preaching of the Gospel. In the Gospel we are reconciled to God by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Jesus is the reconciler, Romans 3:26. Not our obedience to the law.