How can God resurrect us if we do not have an immortal soul?

clefty

Watch the video.

I don't think that you way to go have the foggiest idea of how one comes to Bible doctrine.

Isa 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isa 28:13
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The Bible with its doctrines is written, a little here and a little there. For this reason, some, like you, fulfil Isa 28:13 "and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.".

You are fixated with two iffy passages, and stubbornly refuse to answer the other scriptures presented to you.

So I conclude the following applies to you...

Pro 17:16
Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

Except, you don't come with a price in hand, seeking wisdom. You come...

Pro 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

If you show no aptitude to watch the video or change, then I will implement the following...
Pro 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

It saddens me to which end one goes to maintain the idea of the immortality of the soul...and insist on a hell by which one is burned in torment for all of eternity for poor choices done in the vanity of this 70+ year life...

He seeks followers who by consent wish to worship Him for what He already did and does...not for what He is going to do to you if you don’t...

“Rather mercy than sacrifice” truly speaks to this desire rather than the sadistic mind that stubbornly sustains a lie...Satan’s lie that man was created immortal...ye shall NOT die...

Another one for the road the way yet 2 go:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=42gVKzxmzIU

iouae

It saddens me to which end one goes to maintain the idea of the immortality of man...and insist on a hell by which one is burned in torment for all of eternity for poor choices done in the vanity of this 70+ year life...

Great point. Nowhere does the God of the Bible say that He punishes the wicked eternally.

Death is eternal punishment, not eternal punishing.

way 2 go

Watch the video.

I don't think that you way to go have the foggiest idea of how one comes to Bible doctrine.

Isa 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isa 28:13
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The Bible with its doctrines is written, a little here and a little there. For this reason, some, like you, fulfil Isa 28:13 "and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.".

You are fixated with two iffy passages, and stubbornly refuse to answer the other scriptures presented to you.

So I conclude the following applies to you...

Pro 17:16
Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

Except, you don't come with a price in hand, seeking wisdom. You come...

Pro 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

If you show no aptitude to watch the video or change, then I will implement the following...
Pro 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Abraham is alive now

Mat 22:32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not God of the dead, but of the living.”

Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

all we get from you is conjecture , goal post moving and rabbit trails to avoid the truth.

way 2 go

It saddens me to which end one goes to maintain the idea of the immortality of man...and insist on a hell by which one is burned in torment for all of eternity for poor choices done in the vanity of this 70+ year life...

He, our Creator, seeks followers who by consent wish to worship Him for what He already did and does...not for what He is going to do to you if you don’t...

“Rather mercy than sacrifice” truly speaks to this desire rather than the sadistic mind that stubbornly sustains a lie...Satan’s lie that man was created immortal...ye shall NOT die...

so you are a jehovahs witness cultist , explains a lot.

iouae

Abraham is alive now

Mat 22:32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not God of the dead, but of the living.”

Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

all we get from you is conjecture , goal post moving and rabbit trails to avoid the truth.

Ecc 10:14
A fool also is full of words: a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him, who can tell him?

clefty

Not all Christians believe living in never ending hell fire, not just JWs..

and clefty is not a JW.

blessings.

Egyptians had hell, as do Buddhists, Hindus, Greeks, jews, muslims

We are not to inquire how others worship their gods...we are not to follow after their gods...we are not to worship ours like they do theirs...Hell is false worship...

way 2 go

“she saw Samuel "coming up" and then (my conjecture) Saul could see Samuel once he was above ground.”

no longer conjecture on my part . I learned something from this thread not from you but because of you ,thank you

1Sa 28:14 And he said to her, What is his form? And she said, An old man comes up, and he is covered with a cloak. And Saul saw that it was Samuel, and he bowed his face to the ground, and prostrated himself.

way 2 go

Ecc 10:14
A fool also is full of words: a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him, who can tell him?
to answer Solomon ,
God knows what is to be
who can tell him what will be after him? God

If its past tense, and a true story, then Abraham is alive now, and we indeed are speaking garbage.
Abraham is alive now

Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.

clefty

no longer conjecture on my part . I learned something from this thread not from you but because of you ,thank you

you learned something on this thread?

but THAT I could have told you that sooner...that of course you are more willing to research and chase after additions or subtractions to the Word...more apt to choose what suits your preconceived notions and rejecting what is actually there to conjecture what is not...many others here have similar prowess...

And no thanks needed...I just regret you didnt know that about yourself coming into this thread...but now everybody can see to what extend you will go to find something written the way you wish it to be written...

1Sa 28:14 And he said to her, What is his form? And she said, An old man comes up, and he is covered with a cloak. And Saul saw that it was Samuel, and he bowed his face to the ground, and prostrated himself.

Ahhh yes the ModernKJV...published 1962 with multiple revisions...

Hey, do yourself a real favor...why dont you and yours around here crowd fund money for a TOL version of the bible and write it yourselves and then have it published...it would really reduce the amount of headache stress and angst of others trying to help you understand what the originals say...

Call it “The Way 2 Go” bible...catchy eh? Dont forget to add pictures, videos of trash trucks and lots of emojis...apparently those are a big hit...

Why you might give ol’ Jay P. Green, Sr. and his Sovereign Grace Publishers in Lafayette, Indiana a run for his money on his version of the Bible.

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/mod_kjv.html

Again no thanks needed...

way 2 go

you learned something on this thread?

Spoiler
but THAT I could have told you that sooner...that of course you are more willing to research and chase after additions or subtractions to the Word...more apt to choose what suits your preconceived notions and rejecting what is actually there to conjecture what is not...many others here have similar prowess...

And no thanks needed...I just regret you didnt know that about yourself coming into this thread...but now everybody can see to what extend you will go to find something written the way you wish it to be written...

Ahhh yes the ModernKJV...published 1962 with multiple revisions...

Hey, do yourself a real favor...why dont you and yours around here crowd fund money for a TOL version of the bible and write it yourselves and then have it published...it would really reduce the amount of headache stress and angst of others trying to help you understand what the originals say...

Call it “The Way 2 Go” bible...catchy eh? Dont forget to add pictures, videos of trash trucks and lots of emojis...apparently those are a big hit...

Why you might give ol’ Jay P. Green, Sr. and his Sovereign Grace Publishers in Lafayette, Indiana a run for his money on his version of the Bible.

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/mod_kjv.html

Again no thanks needed...

the bible says it is Samuel you only have conjecture that comes from a false premise that we do not have an eternal spirit .

1Sa 28:14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped in a robe.” And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and paid homage.
1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Saul answered, “I am in great distress, for the Philistines are warring against me, and God has turned away from me and answers me no more, either by prophets or by dreams. Therefore I have summoned you to tell me what I shall do.”
1Sa 28:16 And Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the LORD has turned from you and become your enemy?
1Sa 28:17 The LORD has done to you as he spoke by me, for the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
1Sa 28:18 Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.
1Sa 28:19 Moreover, the LORD will give Israel also with you into the hand of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. The LORD will give the army of Israel also into the hand of the Philistines.”
1Sa 28:20 Then Saul fell at once full length on the ground, filled with fear because of the words of Samuel. And there was no strength in him, for he had eaten nothing all day and all night.

kjv

yâda‛
yaw-dah'
A primitive root; to know (properly to ascertain by seeing)

clefty

the bible says it is Samuel you only have conjecture that comes from a false premise that we do not have an eternal spirit .
only Yah is immortal is why He created man dependent on eating of the tree of life...and when man became “like one of Us” it was for knowing good and evil and NOT for becoming immortal or being immortal ...to kill man Yah merely sent man away from the garden its tree of life...again ONLY YAH IS IMMORTAL...that tree of life is restored in the new heaven and the new earth...faithful and obedient man’s path is also restored to it...HalleluYah as man is still not immortal...only Yah is

You peddle a lie which scripture said a snake spoke...silly talking snakes...and those that believe them...

1Sa 28:14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped in a robe.” And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and paid homage.
1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Saul answered, “I am in great distress, for the Philistines are warring against me, and God has turned away from me and answers me no more, either by prophets or by dreams. Therefore I have summoned you to tell me what I shall do.”
1Sa 28:16 And Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the LORD has turned from you and become your enemy?
1Sa 28:17 The LORD has done to you as he spoke by me, for the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
1Sa 28:18 Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.
1Sa 28:19 Moreover, the LORD will give Israel also with you into the hand of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. The LORD will give the army of Israel also into the hand of the Philistines.”
1Sa 28:20 Then Saul fell at once full length on the ground, filled with fear because of the words of Samuel. And there was no strength in him, for he had eaten nothing all day and all night.

kjv

yâda‛
yaw-dah'
A primitive root; to know (properly to ascertain by seeing)

Olympics are over be happy with your bronze and Mr. Green’s version of the Word you are not to add or take from...

Is why most other translations have it as Saul PERCEIVED or KNEW not SAW...

But been over that already...

Finish with your “WAY 2 GO” bible already...curious as to what you’ll say...

way 2 go

only Yah is immortal is why He created man dependent on eating of the tree of life...and when man became “like one of Us” it was for knowing good and evil and NOT for becoming immortal or being immortal ...to kill man Yah merely sent man away from the garden its tree of life...again ONLY YAH IS IMMORTAL...that tree of life is restored in the new heaven and the new earth...faithful and obedient man’s path is also restored to it...HalleluYah as man is still not immortal...only Yah is

sticking to your more conjecture answers

You peddle a lie which scripture said a snake spoke...silly talking snakes...and those that believe them...

I believe God
and
God said they would die the day they ate of the tree

Gen 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

they died spiritually the day they ate
they were spiritually separated from God that day.

Gen 3:9 But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”

clefty

sticking to your more conjecture answers

I believe God
and
God said they would die the day they ate of the tree

Gen 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

they died spiritually the day they ate
they were spiritually separated from God that day.

Gen 3:9 But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”

Ummm...no you do not believe they died spiritually because if you believe man is immortal than man lives on even if just a spirit...so spiritually dying means spirit dies...but you dont believe that...

Man was not created immortal and when the His spirit returns to Him after the body is dead that Spirit is in Him again and NOT floating about naked without being clothed in heavenly buildings

The restored glorified physical body is the reward brought with Him when He returns on resurrection day...this restored body is also not immortal but to eat of the tree of life also restored in the New Heaven and the New Earth

You however believe the silly talking snake that said you shall surely NOT die...as you maintain man is immortal...

Do be sure to change all the texts currently teaching this mortality of man in your “Way 2 Go” bible...ok?

And also be sure to add man is immortal just like Yah as even Lucifer desired to be...

Yah is life...seperated from Him is death...nothingness...no tree of life in bosomville...or hell...

way 2 go

Ummm...no you do not believe they died spiritually because if you believe man is immortal than man lives on even if just a spirit...so spiritually dying means spirit dies...but you dont believe that...

Spoiler
Man was not created immortal and when the His spirit returns to Him after the body is dead that Spirit is in Him again and NOT floating about naked without being clothed in heavenly buildings

The restored glorified physical body is the reward brought with Him when He returns on resurrection day...this restored body is also not immortal but to eat of the tree of life also restored in the New Heaven and the New Earth

And also be sure to add man is immortal just like Yah as even Lucifer desired to be...

Yah is life...seperated from Him is death...nothingness...no tree of life in bosomville...or hell...

lots of conjecture lots of garbage

giphy.gif

spiritually dead = spiritually separated from God

Mat_8:22 And Jesus said to him, “Follow me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead.”