How are we saved?

God's Truth

Satan can't stand before me. I'm clutched in the very RIGHT HAND of GOD, and nothing can remove me from HIS LOVE.

You speak against obeying God and then claim you are safe.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Did you read that?

If you find yourself in God's hands, be afraid if you sin.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You speak against obeying God and then claim you are safe.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Did you read that?

If you find yourself in God's hands, be afraid if you sin.

Romans 4:8

And... Mt. 18:10 (Better a millstone than your Lies lead a little one astray GT)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey EE,

Is your two weeks vacation already up?

Come to my thread and help your saved friends to find what Jesus says about believe in the Trinity is the condition to be saved.

I can tell you that you cannot find it because believe in the doctrine of trinity is not condition of being saved.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 16:15 "Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Romans 13:14
Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh to arouse its desires.

Galatians 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

You would be a thief of my soul with your lies. I rebuke your Pride and pray you relinquish your false doctrines.

God's Truth

You indeed sit in Moses seat and glorify yourself. You indeed preach that God won't save unless people obey. You indeed tie up heavy burdens on people's backs with words of requirement that are not of Christ. You indeed are a temple infested with filthy money that is dipped in pride.

Humility is far from you and Your tongue praises what your heart denies.

Prayers for you!

You are beyond ridiculous, and so are the people who give you 'thanks' for saying ignorant things.

I tell you to obey Jesus.

Jesus SAYS to obey him.

He says his works are LIGHT, EASY, and NOT burdensome.

YOU SAID they are heavy and burdensome!

You do not know the scriptures and you do not know the Lord.

God's Truth

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Did you read that?

Oh how many people go against the words of Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello Mashek. Don't you have unanswered questions on a thread you started?

- Awaken oh child of God and throw away Tazes Demon Scripture Studies.

Come to my thread and help your saved friends to find what Jesus says about believe in the Trinity is the condition to be saved.

I can tell you that you cannot find it because believe in the doctrine of trinity is not condition of being saved.

God's Truth

We do not have to believe in the false trinity doctrine, but when one is saved and obedient to Christ, they would come to recognize that Jesus is God.

We are only to pray and bow to God. So how is it that we are to bow and pray to Jesus?

Think about it some more.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I would think that one that is a follower of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would be a seeker of truth.
That GOD is a triune unity is truth.
Seek and ye shall find.

God's Truth

I would think that one that is a follower of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would be a seeker of truth.
That GOD is a triune unity is truth.
Seek and ye shall find.

I hope that Meshak never gets any replies until she repents for being a hypocrite.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My goodness, GT.

You seem to have ego problem.

You seem to be saying you are perfect and if anyone don't agree with everything you say is hypocrite.

With your pride problem you are not being a godly witness for Jesus which is one of mission Jesus gave His followers.

I have been supporting you for your insistence of being faithful to Jesus and you tell me I am a hypocrite just because I don't agree with everything what you say.

God's Truth

My goodness, GT.

You seem to have ego problem.

You seem to be saying you are perfect and if anyone don't agree with everything you say is hypocrite.

With your pride problem you are not being a godly witness for Jesus which is one of mission Jesus gave His followers.

I have been supporting you for your insistence of being faithful to Jesus and you tell me I am a hypocrite just because I don't agree with everything what you say.

It is simple.

Judge for yourself.

You refuse to answer my questions, but then you are begging for Lon and the other trinitarians to answer you.