Hell Is Real.

nikolai_42

The Word is the Father, and Father is the Word. The Father is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is the Father. God is the Word.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus Christ is the Father
John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jesus Christ is the Word and Father.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
If the Word was God and the Word became flesh that mean Jesus Christ is God name and is the Word. If you deny it I'm done talking.

If "Jesus Christ is the Father", who is His Father?

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

COGTHW

Want to get saved? Here's how.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I can't even bid you God speed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You people are Hell Bound if you think you have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

You can't go against it all you want, that just shows how much Hell bound you are.

Those verses, you so ignorantly used, were not written to YOU, unless you are a member of The House of Israel, back then. Those Scripture verses don't pertain to Gentiles nor The Body of Christ. (The Church.)

COGTHW

If "Jesus Christ is the Father", who is His Father?

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

God has no Father He is the Father.
Jesus said He come in the name of the Father Jesus Christ. John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.' the Father name is Jesus Christ.

God came in flesh in His own name Jesus Christ.
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus Christ is the Father. They Father is Almighty. Jesus said He is Almighty.
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus is the Father, Son & Holy Ghost.

nikolai_42

Jesus said He come in the name of the Father Jesus Christ. John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.' the Father name is Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

So according to your logic (and the way you wanted me to answer "Is Jesus God? Is the Father God?"), Jesus is greater than...Himself?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Where in scripture does it say that Jesus is the Father and the Holy Ghost?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 3:5"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

This verse is saying that unless one is born "PHYSICALLY" (A Baby survives inside a sack that contains WATER inside the Mothers womb. When the WATER breaks, the baby is subsequently born.) Therefore, a man MUST be born of water. Jesus goes onto say: "and of the Spirit." That means a Spiritual birth. Do you see the differentiation between the two? Physical birth/Spiritual birth.

COGTHW

John 3:5"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

This verse is saying that unless one is born "PHYSICALLY" (A Baby survives inside a sack that contains WATER inside the Mothers womb. When the WATER breaks, the baby is subsequently born.) Therefore, a man MUST be born of water. Jesus goes onto say: "and of the Spirit." That means a Spiritual birth. Do you see the differentiation between the two? Physical birth/Spiritual birth.

I gave the Scriptures, I can't bid you God speed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Yet, these three, are ONE! That is the truth of the matter. Can I explain it by example: I could try, however, we are finite human beings and I believe are limited in our knowledge of such things. We must merely accept them by faith. God says it, I believe it, that settles it.

nikolai_42

So according to your logic (and the way you wanted me to answer "Is Jesus God? Is the Father God?"), Jesus is greater than...Himself?

Not my but the Scriptures.

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
John 8:54

Then by that same logic, Jesus is just playing a name game with the Pharisees. Jesus really is honouring Himself...but He's said that honour is nothing...but it's really the Father (who is Jesus) honouring Himself...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@COGTHW Please quit reporting people that challenge your views. They are debating you. TOL is a debate forum by its very nature. Filing too many reports on posts that don't break the rules can earn you infractions points. Please stop it.