Have you trusted the Lord for salvation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is nothing in the Scriptures which Jesus considered to be the Word of God that someone can return from the dead. Read II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9.
You devil.

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Ezekiel 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Ezekiel 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Ezekiel 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Ezekiel 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

Ezekiel 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Ezekiel 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Ezekiel 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes we are saved by grace and we live by grace and we grow by grace and we are sustained by grace in every trial and tribulation..........it's pretty much all by grace. Never any reason to leave grace and go back to the law.
She will always say like the religious but lost regurgitate from the pulpit, that we are saved by grace, BUT...

A devil will always try to add something to the cross work of Christ for salvation. jamie is one of them. Watch.

Ben Masada

Have you trusted the Lord for salvation?

Have you trusted the Lord for salvation? Yes, we all have; all the saints of the Most High; all those who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's in Revelation 14:12. They are all those who listen to "Moses" aka the Law as Jesus made it very clear in Luke 16:29-31.

Ben Masada

Nope. We're in the but now where the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW is manifested!

Wrong, Heir! And I know where this is coming from: The gospel of Paul. And, by mentioning it in this context you are simply implying that Jesus was lying when he said that not a single commandment of the Law would pass away until we all must be on the business of obeying it if you read Matthew 5:17-19.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Okay, Heir, now, would you please quote where in the Law and the Prophets the righteousness of God is dispensed without the Law and the Prophets. See what I mean now?

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

More from the gospel of Paul because, according to Jesus himself the righteousness of God comes from listening to "Moses" aka the Law. Please, read Luke 16:29-31. What is it that keeps you under the power of Paul's gospel and in spite even of the gospel of Jesus? I hope you are aware that Jesus was a Jew and, as a Jew, he spoke as a Jew according to the Tanach. He never had any thing to do with the NT.

You are nothing more than an unbeliever (you "believe not") who rejects the glorious gospel of Christ and is blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

The only difference between yourself and me is that you follow the gospel of Paul and I that of Jesus.

Get out of this thread you Christ rejecting pervert! Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

I can't leave you guys in the darkness of the gospel of Paul. Jesus is much better as he walked according to the Law and the Prophets who said that no one once dead, will ever return from the grave. Read II Sam. 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; and Job 7:9.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

That's the gospel you are stuck to and desperate that I have showed up with the light of the truth.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

See now what Paul had for you in his gospel? I am bringing to you the gospel of Jesus which was to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) I am saying nothing out of my hat but confirmed by Jesus himself.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

God Almighty! How can I persuade you of the Truth? Jesus did not die for our sins but because his disciples were acclaiming him king of the Jesus in Jerusalem. (Luke 19:37-40) Hence his verdict INRI. That's the reason why he was crucified: A political charge of insurrection. According to the Prophets of the Most High, no one can die for the sins of another. Read Jeremiah 31:30; and Ezekiel 18:20.

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I am ready for the quote. Please, show me in which scriptures that Jesus was buried and rose again. He was buried, no doubt, but because all the dead must, but to raise back from the grave would be a contradiction to what the Prophets of the Most High, have thought by inspiration of the Most High.

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Who judged, Paul? I though the Lord Almighty was the Judge over all living.

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

According to the gospel of Paul whom you are under the power of unfortunately.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

See what I mean? That's a testimony that Jesus never returned from the dead.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

We all must be after the Spirit of HaShem. The Spirit Jesus was after.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Indeed, all things are of God Who hath reconciled us to Himself through His Law. (Luke 16:29-31) Jesus himself had acknowledged that.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

To reconcile ourselves with God, so that our sins, from scarlet red become as white as snow, we must repent, and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19) That's the only way reconciliation with God is achieved.

Ben Masada

You devil.

Why Heir, because I am Jewish or because I am bringing the real Truth to you? Jesus was also a Jew if I must remind you. And for the truth I am bringing to you, the evidences are all down on the paper aka the all the necessary quotes.

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Of the latter day of his struggle with his near-death condition. Job never lost his trust that HaShem his Redeemer would stand for him in his malady. And that's what happened when Job was healed and recovered from his sufferings. If you read Isaiah 43:1-3, HaShem is the only Redeemer of His People Israel and Job represented the Jewish People.

Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Now, think deeply: "Now, in my flesh I shall see the Lord." I my flesh and not in the afterlife. The Lord is not God of the dead but of the living.(Mark 12:27) You therefore err as the truth is concerned.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

The message here is about Israel in exile. The vision of the Dry Bones. (Ezek. 37:11,12) According to Isaiah 53:8,9 when the Jews are forced into exile, it is as if they were cut off from the Land of the living and, graves are assigned to them among the nations. At the end of the exile, the Lord opens their graves and brings them back to the Land of Israel. And this was revealed to Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

That's a description of exile for the Jews; nothing special.

Ezekiel 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

To live again here is to return to the land of the living in the Land of Israel. R eturn from exile. Nothing more metaphorical than this.

Ezekiel 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Ezekiel was prophesying about the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon.

Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

"And ye shall leave" where? Back to the Land of Israel. Read Ezekiel 37:12 again. Read the whole chapter of Ezekiel 37. Absolutely nothing to do with the afterlife.

Ezekiel 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

"And they shall know I am the Lord." The dead cannot know any thing but the living (Eccles. 9:5,6) The Jews after the exile and back into the Land of Israel. (Ezekiel 37:22)

Ezekiel 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

The Jewish People in the motion of their return in organizing a new Commonwealth.

Ezekiel 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

I think that your major problem Heir, is that you have no understanding of metaphorical language. Nothing is literal about prophecies, given through dreams or visions.

Ezekiel 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

The Jews were so accustomed to live in exile that they were described as dead without their breath of life.

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

"And exceeding a great army" in their way back home.

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

See what I mean now? The whole House of Israel, living and dying in exile as if they were without enough breath of return.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Understand now? "And bring you into the Land of Israel." Ask your pastors if in the "after-resurrection" Christians will return to the Land of Israel. That's where the dry bones returned to. Embarrassing isn't it?

Ezekiel 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

That's what real resurrection is, and not a return from the literal condition of being dead.

Ezekiel 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Now, I hope, you have the truth about the dry bones and what real resurrection is. The return of living people back to their own Land. Resurrection of living Jews and not dead ones.

andyc

It is true that to be saved, we must simply believe the gospel. However, when people are saved, they will want to give their life to Jesus, be ready to confess their sins, have a desire to clean up their act, be baptized etc

Religious men behind pulpits all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) will tell you that a number of things are salvation, such as:

1. "give your life to Jesus" or "give your heart to Jesus"
2. "confess your sins" in order for the Lord to forgive you your sins or something along those lines based on a hijacking of 1 John 1:9
3. "Clean up your act in order for God to receive you"
4. "Walk the isle for Jesus"
5. "Be water baptized"
6. "Keep the commandments"
7. "Endure to the end"
8. "speaking in tongues"

The list goes on and on yet NONE of those things are the power of God to save anyone!
So what is?

The gospel of the grace of God is! It is the good news of the gospel of Christ to all men no matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there; that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day! Paul declares it here:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Have you trusted the Lord believing it for salvation? I sure hope so!

Jamie Gigliotti

Are we trusting Jesus personally and deriving salvation from Him directly, with all of ones life placed in His hands, all of one's hope found in Him and in an increasingly growing trusting relationship and intimacy with Him through His Spirit?

Or are people buying a lie that says you can eternal life without Him personally?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Have you trusted the Lord for salvation? Yes, we all have; all the saints of the Most High; all those who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's in Revelation 14:12. They are all those who listen to "Moses" aka the Law as Jesus made it very clear in Luke 16:29-31.
The gospel of YOUR salvation has nothing to do with the law. Now what?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is true that to be saved, we must simply believe the gospel. However, when people are saved, they will want to give their life to Jesus, be ready to confess their sins, have a desire to clean up their act, be baptized etc
Those are really things you mean for salvation. Why don't you just fess up?

What is the gospel of your salvation?

How were you saved?

Is there something that you need to do to stay saved?

What sins did the Lord Jesus Christ not die for that you need to confess?

Why be water baptized? Aren't you endevouring to keep the unity of the Spirit which includes only ONE baptism?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those are really things you mean for salvation. Why don't you just fess up?

What is the gospel of your salvation?

How were you saved?

Is there something that you need to do to stay saved?

What sins did the Lord Jesus Christ not die for that you need to confess?

Why be water baptized? Aren't you endevouring to keep the unity of the Spirit which includes only ONE baptism?
bump for andyc

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...which includes only ONE baptism?

One baptism? That's not what John said.

John answered saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water, but One mightier than I is coming whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Luke 3:16)​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
One baptism? That's not what John said.
John answered saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water, but One mightier than I is coming whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Luke 3:16)​
1 Corinthians 12:13-14 KJV -

Ephesians 4:5-6 KJV -

Ben Masada

You are a devil because you blaspheme what God through the Lord Jesus Christ did in our place over and over on this site and deny the resurrection of the dead! That makes you a devil (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). You make me sick!

Oh! I understand. You wants us to believe what you say and not what Jesus said. Did you read Luke 16:29-31? Jesus said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Who is right, you or Jesus? At least, quote what you say because You are becoming too obvious.

Ben Masada

You are a devil because you blaspheme what God through the Lord Jesus Christ did in our place over and over on this site and deny the resurrection of the dead! That makes you a devil (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). You make me sick!

Heir, do you have a Bible? Don't you read your Bible? Read II Sam. 12:23; Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9. These are all down in the Tanach, the only Scriptures Jesus always referred to as the Word of god. All these passages are against resurrection. Now, if you read II Tim. 2:8, it says in there that Jesus resurrected according to the gospel of Paul. Was Paul more important than Jesus for you? I hope not.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh! I understand. You wants us to believe what you say and not what Jesus said. Did you read Luke 16:29-31? Jesus said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Who is right, you or Jesus? At least, quote what you say because You are becoming too obvious.
The Lord while on earth did not say that TO any of us (Matthew 15:24 KJV). What was written in Luke is not written TO anyone in the "but now" where the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW by the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ is manifested (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). Trust the Lord believing Christ died for YOUR SINS and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV). It's your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.