Have You Fallen From Grace?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Pr 26:4

I said

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I said II Jn 1:7-11
"III. He Cautions the Chosen Lady (1:7–11).
A. Look out for Satan (1:7, 10–11).
1. The deception of his ministers (1:7): They deny the incarnation of Christ.
2. The rejection of his ministers (1:10–11)
a. What she is to do (1:10): She is not to welcome them in any manner whatsoever.
b. Why she is to do this (1:11): To welcome them is to share in their wicked ways.
B. Look out for self (1:8–9).
1. Don’t forfeit your rewards (1:8).
2. Don’t forsake your Redeemer (1:9).
IV. He Comforts the Chosen Lady (1:12–13)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (2 Jn 6–13). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"III. He Cautions the Chosen Lady (1:7–11).
A. Look out for Satan (1:7, 10–11).
1. The deception of his ministers (1:7): They deny the incarnation of Christ.
2. The rejection of his ministers (1:10–11)
a. What she is to do (1:10): She is not to welcome them in any manner whatsoever.
b. Why she is to do this (1:11): To welcome them is to share in their wicked ways.
B. Look out for self (1:8–9).
1. Don’t forfeit your rewards (1:8).
2. Don’t forsake your Redeemer (1:9).
IV. He Comforts the Chosen Lady (1:12–13)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (2 Jn 6–13). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I said
lololol You need a long rest. Your reply reads like this" smdjeheiu3489459fjkdu349rifkdf

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

I said
lololo I have met so many through the years just like you full of bitter envy. You have got a real strong emotion driving you. That is your problem. Not mine.

James 3:14-16
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)

marhig

:yawn: It's not my list (Eph 4:14). :dizzy:

Ephesians 4:14

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

...So going by this verse, and seeing as you believe that the trinity is such a true doctrine, and that is so important that we must believe in the trinity to belong to God. Can you show me where it actually says in this verse, or anywhere in the Bible that God requires us to believe in the trinity, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved. Which chapter and verse is it in? As you must know some verses seeing are you are quite happy to be the judge and jury of those who don't believe in the trinity and you have condemned them as belonging to Satan! So can you back it up with scripture?

Where in the Bible does it mention that we have to believe in the trinity to belong to God and be saved, or where does it say that if we don't believe in the trinity then we belong Satan?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 4:14

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

...So going by this verse, and seeing as you believe that the trinity is such a true doctrine, and that is so important that we must believe in the trinity to belong to God. Can you show me where it actually says in this verse, or anywhere in the Bible that God requires us to believe in the trinity, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved. Which chapter and verse is it in? As you must know some verses seeing are you are quite happy to be the judge and jury of those who don't believe in the trinity and you have condemned them as belonging to Satan! So can you back it up with scripture?

Where in the Bible does it mention that we have to believe in the trinity to belong to God and be saved, or where does it say that if we don't believe in the trinity then we belong Satan?

I said
There is no verses that say that.No where in the whole bible. The reason he is stuck on that verse is because it is about him. Not anyone else. That verse is about the trinity, he is one that is doing the deceiving. For some reason he cant see that.

Jerry Shugart

I have seen someone fall from grace.

Let us look at this verse:

"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace" (Gal.5:4).​

No one is fallen from grace because no one is justified by the law:

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight"
(Ro.3:20)​
If someone could be justified by the works of the law then he wouldn't need to be saved by grace and therefore it could be said that he fell from grace.

But again, since no one can be justified by the law then no one has fallen from grace.

Jerry Shugart

The following verse does not say that we must believe in the trinity but instead we must believe something about the Lord Jesus:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:24).​

Since the Lord Jesus said that He was from above then who was He claiming to be?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let us look at this verse:

"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace" (Gal.5:4).​

No one is fallen from grace because no one is justified by the law:

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight"
(Ro.3:20)​
If someone could be justified by the works of the law then he wouldn't need to be saved by grace and therefore it could be said that he fell from grace.

But again, since no one can be justified by the law then no one has fallen from grace.

I said
Try these.
Who ever does NOT abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ(new testament) Does not have God, or the right God.
The old testament is a different doctrine that the new testament.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Stand fast in the new testament by which Christ has made us free. And do not be entangled with the old testament. Circumcision is what they done to believe in the old testament. So if you believe just one thing in the old testament that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament. You are subject to the whole entire old testament laws.
Anyone who attempts to be justified by something in the old testament that isn't in the new testament they will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The following verse does not say that we must believe in the trinity but instead we must believe something about the Lord Jesus:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:24).​

Since the Lord Jesus said that He was from above then who was He claiming to be?

I said
Jesus was claiming to be the Son of God.

John 8:54
54 Jesus answered, "If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God.
(NKJ)

Jerry Shugart

I said
Try these.
Who ever does NOT abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ(new testament) Does not have God, or the right God.
The old testament is a different doctrine that the new testament.

Try these words of the Lord Jesus:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath eternal life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (Jn.5:24).​

Those who believe have eternal life and here is what the Lord Jesus said about those to whom He gives eternal life:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.10:28).​

Last edited: