Have you been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ?

Nanja

Paul was a sinner indeed, but as one of Christ's Sheep, he declared that no sin was imputed to him, but laid upon Christ in His stead Is 53:6!

Rom. 4:7-8
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Danoh

Paul was a sinner indeed, but as one of Christ's Sheep, he declared that no sin was imputed to him, but laid upon Christ in His stead Is 53:6!

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

:)

Nanja!

Where have you been, and how have you been!

Good to see ya back!

Rom. 14:5 towards ya - in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 - in each our stead!

God's Truth

Paul stopped living a sinful life after he was saved.

Nanja

No he didn't.

It's just that his sins were laid upon Christ!

Therefore, He had no sin! Rom. 4:8-9!

God's Truth

No he didn't.

It's just that his sins were laid upon Christ!

Therefore, He had no sin! Rom. 4:8-9!

No he didn't?

Paul repented of his sins and then lived his life obeying Jesus; and while he preached to others the gospel that saves, he beat his body to make sure he didn't sin while he trained himself to be godly.

God's Truth

That is not what Paul said, 1 Timothy 1:15.

You don't understand the Gospel because you are void of the Holy Spirit.

Now I know you do not the Holy Spirit, since you say I do not; Matthew 7:2.

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to bee his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Now I know you do not the Holy Spirit, since you say I do not; Matthew 7:2.

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to bee his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.

That's because you are spiritually blind to the Gospel.

God's Truth

That's because you are spiritually blind to the Gospel.

What else has Satan given you?

You are on a debate site and you spend your time getting angry at the Calvinists for giving one liners to your posts.

Did you learn that from them? You are both lost so why not learn something worthless from them?

Robert Pate

Banned
What else has Satan given you?

You are on a debate site and you spend your time getting angry at the Calvinists for giving one liners to your posts.

Did you learn that from them? You are both lost so why not learn something worthless from them?

The law and the commandments that you are trying to keep have been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Christians don't have to keep laws and rules because they are ALREADY complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

God's Truth

The law and the commandments that you are trying to keep have been abolished,
The rules and regulations have been abolished. God did not abolish 'obey' Him. God didn't abolish the command to put Him above others. God did not abolish do not murder, and do not commit adultery, and do not steal, and love your neighbor as you love yourself, etc.

Ephesians 2:15. Christians don't have to keep laws and rules because they are ALREADY complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Living through the Spirit is obeying all the law.

Robert Pate

Banned
The rules and regulations have been abolished. God did not abolish 'obey' Him. God didn't abolish the command to put Him above others. God did not abolish do not murder, and do not commit adultery, and do not steal, and love your neighbor as you love yourself, etc.

Living through the Spirit is obeying all the law.

No its not. Its realizing that we are perfect and complete "In Christ". It is only when we are free from the law that we can live holy lives. The law will make you sin, Romans 7:8:12.

God's Truth

No its not. Its realizing that we are perfect and complete "In Christ". It is only when we are free from the law that we can live holy lives. The law will make you sin, Romans 7:8:12.

The law without faith makes one sin by giving you ideas on what to do when it says don't do this and that.

There is a new law now and it is based on faith.

No one can enter that grace until you do what Jesus says.

Jesus tells us who he saves, he tells us how to enter.

Robert Pate

Banned
The law without faith makes one sin by giving you ideas on what to do when it says don't do this and that.

There is a new law now and it is based on faith.

No one can enter that grace until you do what Jesus says.

Jesus tells us who he saves, he tells us how to enter.

You apparently need the law because you must be one of these, 1 Timothy 1:8, 9.

God's Truth

There are no new laws because "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.
The new law is the law that requires faith.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

To be under laws and rules is to be under judgment and condemnation.

A saved person can fall under judgment if they stop obeying.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

1 Timothy 3:6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

Is that where you want to be?

I want to keep obeying Jesus. There is nothing more that I would rather do.

Robert Pate

Banned
The new law is the law that requires faith.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

A saved person can fall under judgment if they stop obeying.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

1 Timothy 3:6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

I want to keep obeying Jesus. There is nothing more that I would rather do.

To obey Jesus means that you would have to be Jesus. He was without sin, you are not without sin, Romans 5:12. Your parents were sinners and you are a sinner. You have inherited the nature of Adam and trying to keep the commandments is not going to change that.