Have you been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Right, he like many others think they've done good, having covered all their religious bases
by their own believing, receiving, repenting, calling, obeying, etc.

But they can't comprehend the fact that the natural man [not Born of the Spirit] cannot please God Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,
because they are spiritually discerned.

Amazing, you condemn yourself with scripture.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is our new representative humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17. This is indeed a sad thing for Calvinist, Catholics and others that are trying to be reconciled unto God by some other way than the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Your religion has been destroyed by the reconciling power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you want to be saved, believe in and call on the name of the Lord and you shall be saved. Romans 10:13.

No.

Jesus does not represent all unbelieving humanity before God.

In fact wicked humanity is not even bought to the attention of Jesus Christ by God.

LA

Robert Pate

Banned
No.

Jesus does not represent all unbelieving humanity before God.

In fact wicked humanity is not even bought to the attention of Jesus Christ by God.

LA

Of course he does. This is why he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

It is also how he reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Nanja

You cannot reject the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ and be saved.

A person's accepting or rejecting something has nothing whatsoever to do with their salvation.

For salvation is not of works Eph. 2:8.

John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

There are certain ones God sent His Son to Save, like Mat. 15:24!

And every one of these shall be born again, Born of the Spirit.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Being Born of God is a prerequisite to hearing / understanding the Gospel which is God's Words John 8:47!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course he does. This is why he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Only that the atonement was sufficient to guarantee the continued existence of the whole world.

It is also how he reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

LA

God's Truth

False teaching !

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

beloved57

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

That passage has nothing to do with Rom 5:10 So you are handling the word deceitfully !

God's Truth

Spam comment !

I had to give up a lot of false beliefs when I received God's Truth.

Giving up the Catholic denomination was to go against my family and memories, and to call all that time a waste in falseness. It was not easy to give up all the pomp with the beautiful castle like church buildings, and stained glass windows, beautiful art paintings and statues, etc. However, it is nothing but dung when it comes to God's Truth. I had to give up family, friends, and support for God's Truth. Are you willing to give it all up?

beloved57

I had to give up a lot of false beliefs when I received God's Truth.

Giving up the Catholic denomination was to go against my family and memories, and to call all that time a waste in falseness. It was not easy to give up all the pomp with the beautiful castle like church buildings, and stained glass windows, beautiful art paintings and statues, etc. However, it is nothing but dung when it comes to God's Truth. I had to give up family, friends, and support for God's Truth. Are you willing to give it all up?

More spam. Can you stop spamming the thread ? Now Gods word says those Christ died for were by His death reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10

Robert Pate

Banned
Only that the atonement was sufficient to guarantee the continued existence of the whole world.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

LA

All good scripture, but only if you believe it.

The doctrine of reconciliation refutes the teaching that you can be reconciled unto God by being predestinated or by being re- habilitated by Catholicism.

Jesus did all that was necessary for us to be reconciled unto God. The only thing that is required of us is that we receive and believe the offer of reconciliation.