Have You Been Reconciled to God by Jesus Christ?

Nanja

Without faith and repentance you will perish, Luke 13:3.

Please don't call Jesus a liar.

All of His People Christ died to Save from their sins Mat. 1:21, they have
been reconciled to God while being enemies Rom. 5:10; 2 Cor. 5:19,
which means they had no sin charged to them Rom. 4:8, but their sins
were imputed to Christ instead on their behalf Is. 53:6.

Yes, and that's before they are given Faith and Repentance.

By nature though, because they have an unrepentant heart Rom. 2:5,
as they are born in time, God shall quicken each one; make them Spiritually Alive Eph. 2:5,
giving them a New Heart Ezek. 36:26, of which Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.
And because they have already been reconciled to God, it's God's Will that He grant Repentance
to every one of His Elect 2 Pet. 3:9. It's one of the "all things" given them in 2 Pet. 1:3
whom Christ was delivered up for Rom. 8:32!

~~~~~

Brother Ducky

I believe the bible to be the word of God. If the scripture says world, I believe it to mean all of humanity, like in John 3:16.

if Jesus did not defeat sin, death and the devil then Jesus is NOT Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God, Hebrews 1:3.

Well, it would be an interpretation but OK. So when the Bible says that all/as many were appointed/ordained/chosen to eternal life believed it means that at least some people are chosen for eternal life. [Acts 13:48] or are you calling Luke a liar?

beloved57

as they are born in time, God shall quicken each one; make them Spiritually Alive Eph. 2:5,
giving them a New Heart Ezek. 36:26, of which Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.
And because they have already been reconciled to God, it's God's Will that He grant Repentance
to every one of His Elect 2 Pet. 3:9. It's one of the "all things" given them in 2 Pet. 1:3

~~~~~

pate teaches salvation by works, buy what a person does !

beloved57

nanja

Thats correct.

Robert Pate

Banned
Well, it would be an interpretation but OK. So when the Bible says that all/as many were appointed/ordained/chosen to eternal life believed it means that at least some people are chosen for eternal life. [Acts 13:48] or are you calling Luke a liar?

This scripture Acts 13:44-52 Is about the Gospel going to the Gentiles.

The Jews had rejected the Gospel. "You have judged yourself unworthy of eternal life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles" Acts 13:46.

They turned to the Gentiles with the Gospel, Acts 13:47.

Those Gentiles that heard the Gospel and believed were ordained to have eternal life, Acts 13:48.

"And the word of the Lord (The Gospel) was published throughout the region" Acts 13:49.

It is about hearing and believing the Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

You have a Gospeless religion that is anti-Christ.

Nanja

You have a Gospeless religion that is anti-Christ.

I uphold and Believe the Gospel of God's Grace as taught in the scriptures:

T Total Depravity - Jer. 17:9; Eph. 4:18; 2 Tim. 2:25-26
U Unconditional Election - Rom. 9:11; Deut. 7:6-8; Acts 13:48 1 Pet. 1:20; Eph. 1:4-5
L Limited Atonement - John 10:11,15; Eph. 1:7, 13; 2 Pet. 3:9
I Irresistible Grace - Rom. 8:30; Eph. 1:7; 2:4-5; 1 Pet. 1:23
P Preservation of the Saints - Eph. 4:30; Rom. 8:30; Rom. 8:29-30

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

U Unconditional Election - Rom. 9:11; Deut. 7:6-8; Acts 13:48 1 Pet. 1:20; Eph. 1:4-5

~~~~~

There is no grace in TULIP.

What kind of a God would condemn billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

Not the God of the Bible.

Ben Masada

The question is NOT have you been predestinated?

The question is... "Have You Been Reconciled to God by Jesus Christ?"

The word "Reconciliation" means that at one time you were alienated in your mind and enemies with God by wicked works. Yet now has God reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:21, 22.

As far as God is concerned you have been reconciled to him by his Son Jesus Christ. However, reconciliation is a two way street. If you refuse to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ then you are still under his wrath.

"He that believes on the Son (and is reconciled) has everlasting life: and he that does not believe on the Son (has not been reconciled) and shall NOT see life; but the wrath of God abides upon him" John 3:36.

No reconciliation means no salvation. When we accept Jesus Christ as our savior we become reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. When God reconciles us to himself by Jesus Christ he sees us "In Christ". The death of Christ becomes our death. "In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblamable and unreprovable in his sight" Colossians 1:22.

God never sees us who are Christians outside of Jesus Christ. If God saw us outside of Christ he would see us as sinners and he would have to judge us. God must judge sin where ever he finds it. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians..."For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3. I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be.

And the answer is: Whenever you wish or desire to reconcile yourself with the Almighty so that your sins, from scarlet red become as white as snow, all you have to do is to repent and return to the obedience of
HaShem's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19)

Ben Masada

This scripture Acts 13:44-52 Is about the Gospel going to the Gentiles.

The Jews had rejected the Gospel. "You have judged yourself unworthy of eternal life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles" Acts 13:46.

They turned to the Gentiles with the Gospel, Acts 13:47.

Those Gentiles that heard the Gospel and believed were ordained to have eternal life, Acts 13:48.

"And the word of the Lord (The Gospel) was published throughout the region" Acts 13:49.

It is about hearing and believing the Gospel.

Now, Robert, that decision of Paul impressed even myself but, as usual, he disappointed me with that one too. He was in Antioch when he finally decided to fulfill the mission he always claimed to have been assigned to as an apostle of the Gentiles. He rather reminded me of the preacher who used to say, "Do as I tell you but not what I do for I am a sinner too." Paul left the synagogue of the Jews of Antioch and went to the synagogues of the Jews of Inconium. (Acts 14:1)

Nanja

Nanja

~~~~~

Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
There is no grace in TULIP.

What kind of a God would condemn billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

Not the God of the Bible.

Blasphemy against God !

Blasphemy indeed! :nono:

~~~~~

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In the original gospel taught by Jesus, faith in God was the way of salvation, Jesus was the messenger of that salvation to those who were unaware of the saving truth that all men and women are sons and daughters of God. As the creator Son Christ Michael has always been the way to get to the father as we will pass through the mansion worlds enroute to the father.

Brother Ducky

You have to look at all of the scripture. Not just one.

Of course. That's why I am Reformed.

But as true as that is, it really failed to answer the question of which translation/paraphrase did you quote above. Or did you just rearrange the words of one translation/paraphrase to make it say what you think it should say?

Last edited:

Ben Masada

In the original gospel taught by Jesus, faith in God was the way of salvation, Jesus was the messenger of that salvation to those who were unaware of the saving truth that all men and women are sons and daughters of God. As the creator Son Christ Michael has always been the way to get to the father as we will pass through the mansion worlds enroute to the father.

If you read Mat. 10:5,6, Jesus used to forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans. How can you say above that Jesus was the messenger of that salvation that all men and women are sons and daughters of God? It seems rather the opposite of what you say.