Have You Been Reconciled to God by Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
The question is NOT have you been predestinated?

The question is... "Have You Been Reconciled to God by Jesus Christ?"

The word "Reconciliation" means that at one time you were alienated in your mind and enemies with God by wicked works. Yet now has God reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:21, 22.

As far as God is concerned you have been reconciled to him by his Son Jesus Christ. However, reconciliation is a two way street. If you refuse to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ then you are still under his wrath.

"He that believes on the Son (and is reconciled) has everlasting life: and he that does not believe on the Son (has not been reconciled) and shall NOT see life; but the wrath of God abides upon him" John 3:36.

No reconciliation means no salvation. When we accept Jesus Christ as our savior we become reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. When God reconciles us to himself by Jesus Christ he sees us "In Christ". The death of Christ becomes our death. "In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblamable and unreprovable in his sight" Colossians 1:22.

God never sees us who are Christians outside of Jesus Christ. If God saw us outside of Christ he would see us as sinners and he would have to judge us. God must judge sin where ever he finds it. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians..."For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3. I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be.

Ben Masada

The word "Reconciliation" means that at one time you were alienated in your mind and enemies with God by wicked works. Yet now has God reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:21, 22.

As far as God is concerned you have been reconciled to him by his Son Jesus Christ. However, reconciliation is a two way street. If you refuse to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ then you are still under his wrath.

"He that believes on the Son (and is reconciled) has everlasting life: and he that does not believe on the Son (has not been reconciled) and shall NOT see life; but the wrath of God abides upon him" John 3:36.

No reconciliation means no salvation. When we accept Jesus Christ as our savior we become reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. When God reconciles us to himself by Jesus Christ he sees us "In Christ". The death of Christ becomes our death. "In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblamable and unreprovable in his sight" Colossians 1:22.

God never sees us who are Christians outside of Jesus Christ. If God saw us outside of Christ he would see us as sinners and he would have to judge us. God must judge sin where ever he finds it. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians..."For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3. I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be.

No, I have been reconciled with the Lord by setting things right with Him so that my sins from scarlet red have become as white as snow through repentance and return to the obedience of HaShem. (Isa. 1:18,19)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Excellent RP.

beloved57

If a person teaches salvation by works like pateism does, chances are they have not been reconciled to God by the death of Christ. One cannot be a believer who teaches salvation by works !

beloved57

No, I have been reconciled with the Lord by setting things right with Him so that my sins from scarlet red have become as white as snow through repentance and return to the obedience of HaShem. (Isa. 1:18,19)

Those My Christ died for are reconciled to God even while they are enemies, unbelievers, hating God Rom 5:10 !

Robert Pate

Banned

Sinners cannot set things right with God.

You need a savior and without one you are eternally lost.

beloved57

pate

As far as God is concerned you have been reconciled to him by his Son Jesus Christ. However, reconciliation is a two way street. If you refuse to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ then you are still under his wrath.[/QUOTE]

False Teaching, those Christ died for are reconciled to God even when they are enemies and unbelievers, rejecting God Rom 5:10.

You cant be reconciled to God and under His Wrath at the same time as enemies, so you do lie !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I can spot an unsaved person a mile away.

So what? Are you responsible for the salvation of someone else?

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. (1 Peter 4:15 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
So what? Are you responsible for the salvation of someone else?

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. (1 Peter 4:15 NKJV)​

No, but I can tell if someone posses the Holy Spirit.

Paul said... "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God".