Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Ha, I see you just now removed your "friends" request...

Face it, some of you are legalistic hypocrites. One minute its a kind word and a request to be a friend, the next, the moment you disagree with what is not even important, off your list someone goes.

Like I told someone on here who pm'd me about these kinds of things - the people on here are strangers - but for concern for them, what they think about one another should not be allowed to matter - tomorrow they, or we, will have moved on...

All this pettiness at the drop of a hat, while asserting you each have the truth that solves all problems, yea, okay :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ha, I see you just now removed your "friends" request...

Face it, some of you are legalistic hypocrites. One minute its a kind word and a request to be a friend, the next, the moment you disagree with what is not even important, off your list someone goes.

Like I told someone on here who pm'd me about these kinds of things - the people on here are strangers - but for concern for them, what they think about one another should not be allowed to matter - tomorrow they, or we, will have moved on...

All this pettiness at the drop of a hat, while asserting you each have the truth that solves all problems, yea, okay :rotfl:

I want nothing more to do with you. Let's leave it at that.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: Put your reading glasses on, I was not connecting them to any of those names, I was defending them against what Tet asserted.

Personally, I have no problem with being associated with Darby, et al, though some of those men's views might perhaps differ in some areas from my own.

The idea that some within Mid-Acts might have some sort of a problem with being linked in any way shape or form to the earlier work of say, Darby, Anderson, Scofield, O'Hair, Stam, Baker, Jordan, et all is silly.

A9D is only the further refinement of their 2 Tim. 2:2.

As for you baloney comment; yep, looks like that certainly proves your assertion :chuckle:

He uses neg rep glasses. One needs to suffer with him. Father forgive him for he knows not what he does

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Danoe,

Why are you afraid of revealing your religious back ground?

I know it can be used to be attacked greatly, especially if you are not one of the majority.

But that comes with being Jesus' follower. It is packaged deal.

Jesus says "don't be afraid."

Blessings.

Interplanner

MAD has no use as far as understanding the Bible.

It has no use as far as communicating with those outside, or with defending the faith.

It is full of tricks that certain "insiders" know but are not in the main self-organizing passages of the NT, and which end up with excitement about things that are the opposite of what the NT is excited about.

It is divisive, ie, Gr. 'hairisei'. It has divided from the NT, and very shortly created division in itself: MAD 2, 8, 9, 10.

It spends so much time 'behind the scenes' of a passage that it doesn't recognize a good summary of a passage when one is given, or what others have said. I was just chided yesterday, by the MADest of them all, that I didn't think Peter was being corrected by Paul in Gal 2. If I missed that building block, then I might as well not be in the business.

There is no point knowing, dealing with it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is full of tricks that certain "insiders" know but are not in the main self-organizing passages of the NT, and which end up with excitement about things that are the opposite of what the NT is excited about.

Isn't most, if not all, about man-made doctrines?

Man-made doctrines are all about elitism, it is made for division.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD has no use as far as understanding the Bible.

It has no use as far as communicating with those outside, or with defending the faith.

It is divisive, ie, Gr. 'hairisei'. It has divided from the NT, and very shortly created division in itself: MAD 2, 8, 9, 10.

It spends so much time 'behind the scenes' of a passage that it doesn't recognize a good summary of a passage when one is given, or what others have said. I was just chided yesterday, by the MADest of them all, that I didn't think Peter was being corrected by Paul in Gal 2. If I missed that building block, then I might as well not be in the business.

There is no point knowing, dealing with it.

It would be best for you, to stay in the park with the Squirrels.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You "Characters" are something else. You reject God's ONLY provision
for salvation in this "Dispensation of Grace." Of course, it's your choice
to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.