Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

She says it in that thread spread out, the direct citation came from a thread that is no longer on tol because of all the personal junk and pms she posted in it.

The side threads that stemmed from it are still online.

She did say it at least once, when she got really mad, and it was word for word that trins are secret sex perverts who'd be better off confessing our sexual secrets right here on TOL. That thread is now gone, but it came about after one of the times she spilled some of her sordid sexual past (that NO ONE requested) about her and her ex. She expected/hoped others to fess up but no one did. So she got mad.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Actually you are member of the church in your locality without attending.

The Ephesian church had many elders who had responsibility for little families of Christians (as the Lord did).

Check out the order under the law.

Big groups absorb the little groups and sit the elders down in them to be nothing.

Churches are mostly all wrong about everything.

LA

there's about 18 churches within a 3 mile radius of me. do i belong to the closest one that i DON'T ATTEND ? or do i belong to all of them

and you are exactly like your opinion of churches - mostly all wrong about everything

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks to Angel and Danoh for digging up the truth.

This thread is about John Hagee

Hagee is a Dispensationalist (Darby follower).

So, as expected, the TOL Dispensationalists (Darby followers) want to make the thread about meshak instead of their fellow Dispie.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you still cannot hilight what I said.

What you are doing is idle talk.

True and saved Christians are supposed to avoid idle talk.

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

So, as expected, the TOL Dispensationalists (Darby followers) want to make the thread about meshak instead of their fellow Dispie.
Good point. Do you think Hagee might be a sexual pervert?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wasn't the attack made that meshak claims all trins are secret sexual perverts? Nothing presented so far comes even close to substantiating that outrageous claim. You are engaging in malicious false attacks.

Thats because A4T believes the same crap Hagee does.

Here's an example:

Israel was not a nation again back then and it was one of the things prophesied to happen in the end times. Israel became a nation again in 1948.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I read most posts.

I have no idea what they are trying to prove.

I think they just despise you as they do me.

I am used to it.

They want to see some bad in everyone they do not like.

Perhaps they try to justify their existence some how.

LA

thank you brother. I did not see anything what they are claiming in those posts.

That's why I asked.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

This thread is about John Hagee.

So, as expected, Tet wants to make this thread about Darby instead of John Hagge.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good point. Do you think Hagee might be a sexual pervert?

John Hagee divorced his wife and remarried:

Hagee was involved in a personal scandal in which he admitted in a letter to his congregation that he had been guilty of "immorality."[12] He subsequently divorced his wife of 15 years and, one year later on April 12, 1976, married 24-year-old Diana Castro, his current wife
from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hagee

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So, as expected, Tet wants to make this thread about Darby instead of John Hagge.

You have no problem when your friends high jacked this thread, making it all about me.

what a concept.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

google "John Hagee & John Nelson Darby"

You know as well as I do that Hagee's end times madness comes from Darby.

Nobody made ridiculous rapture predictions before John Nelson Darby.

Status
Not open for further replies.