Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

You've got to be kidding?

The only people who make rapture predictions are Darby followers. Probably because the only people who believe in a rapture are Darby followers.

You won't find rapture predictions from anyone else besides Dispensationalists (Darby followers)

People like Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell made false predictions of Christ returning, but they weren't rapture predictions.

Yep, Smith and Russell, just like your camp, bigot; both taught the Lord has already returned.

And Post-Rapturists predate Darby, moron.

Further, some Dispys on here are Cessationist, we wouldn't be holding to Prophecy being fulfilled during this Mystery age, and you know that, you slanderer.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Now personally I do not listen to preachers until God leads, so I do not know even what Benny Hinn teaches, apart from snippet remarks I hear of.

This way I never have to criticize.

God has allowed me to enjoy Joseph Prince and Charles Stanley...it is wuth having Christian tv just for them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing about a rapture in the above verses.

This is about the two witnesses, not a rapture.

Try this one--

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Rev 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Rev 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

in conjunction with this one--

Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Rev 10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

both with this one--

2Th 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

This one event is yet to occur.

It is not pre-tribulation, it describes pre-wrath resurrection which wrath (of the vials) begins almost immediately

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, Smith and Russell, just like your camp, bigot; both taught the Lord has already returned.

And Post-Rapturists predate Darby, moron.

Further, some Dispys on here are Cessationist, we wouldn't be holding to Prophecy being fulfilled during this Mystery age, and you know that, you slanderer.

Please confine your comments to facts without your accusations.

Thanks.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since long before that. Do you doubt He is the king over all?

That's my point

I believe Christ Jesus was made King of kings in the first century. I believe Ezekiel 37:22 was fulfilled in the first century.

You believe He became king of Israel in 1948. You stated that Ezekiel 37:22 was fulfilled in 1948

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's my point

I believe Christ Jesus was made King of kings in the first century. I believe Ezekiel 37:22 was fulfilled in the first century.

You believe He became king of Israel in 1948. You stated that Ezekiel 37:22 was fulfilled in 1948

The part about the nation being born in a day, you left off part of my quote, and you also just lied about what i said, i didnt say He became King of Israel in 1948. You said that, and then I also corrected you and said long before that.

You twist and writhe like a snake. Back to ignore for you, i only took you off because i saw you had referenced me inside someone elses quote. You are still dishonest. Bye bye.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The part about the nation being born in a day, you left off part of my quote, and you also just lied about what i said, i didnt say He became King of Israel in 1948. You said that, and then I also corrected you and said long before that.

You twist and writhe like a snake.

Here is what you said regarding Israel becoming a nation in 1948:

yes, because it was. Isaiah 66:7-8 , Ezekiel 4:3-6, Ezekiel 34:13 , Ezekiel 37:21-22, Amos 9:14-15

You listed Ezekiel 37:22

Ezk 37:22 says that when God unites Israel and makes them one nation there will be one king over them.

Then you said Jesus Christ was king long before 1948

So are you claiming that part of Ezk 37:22 was fulfilled long before 1948, but the other part of Ezk 37:22 was fulfilled in 1948?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Ezk 37:21-22) and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.

Apparently A4T thinks that Ezk 37:21 and 22a were fulfilled in 1948, but then she claims Ezk 37:22b was fulfilled long before 1948

This is just another example of Dispensationalists (Darby followers) taking verses from the OT that have been fulfilled and applying them to today.

This is the same thing John Hagee does.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it wasn't for Darby, John Hagee wouldn't have made all his stupid predictions.

If it wasn't for Darby, John Hagee wouldn't claim that Jews who reject Christ Jesus will be redeemed.

Hey idiot, he is a con artist. A confidence artist builds confidence in some way then sucks the money. Whomever this Darby fellow is you keep bringing up is not relevant. He could be a fake Pentecostal like Benny Hinn. That doesn't mean Peter couldn't lay hands on them, just Benny can't.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You twist and writhe like a snake. Back to ignore for you, i only took you off because i saw you had referenced me inside someone elses quote. You are still dishonest. Bye bye.

You do the same thing over and over when you are quoted by your ignorers.

Now you put Tet on ignore when he got your inconsistency.

You need to finish what you started instead of calling Tet liar over and over every chance you get.

this is what I mean you play dirty games.

You can get away with this kind of behavior in this site but you cannot mock God, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.