Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Just the opposite--there is no peace for the wicked (Is 57:21). No earthly thing will satisfy man's heart. If God allowed an idol to satisfy, then men would have no need for him. They would not seek him (Re 3:20). Through reprobates claim to have peace, :blabla: they do not (Is. 57:20).

Lookin' For Love
stripper.gif
~ Johnny Lee
drunk_walk-2125.gif

redneck.gif

I just added the "NO" typo.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[An idol, yes. Nothing should control us but the Spirit (Eph 5:18).] us? By us do you mean all of mankind?

Christians. :king: We have overcome the world (Re 2:7). They are led by their lusts, :reals: we are led by the spirit (Ro 8:14). :straight:

popsthebuilder

I've been given the armour for a purpose, but you'd never understand that.

The regenerate fight against temptation to sin each and every day. Its called fighting the good fight and keeping the trust.
But with the same mouth you claim one isn't to do anything in their faith as if it is not effectual. How do you reconsile these contradictions?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

The Almighty has fallen angels under His command and they deliver His judgements. The Almighty has decreed there shall be no peace unto the wicked and he uses the wicked to attack the wicked.

I don't follow links. In this matter I don't need to.
Is that you admitting to being a worker of the fallen angel?

You who pass judgement on all but those you consider saints?

Are we to hope for the salvation of all or only he elect?

popsthebuilder

The root meaning of addiction is adjudged.
What are you getting at?

Addict is the root and it basically means one tied to something very strongly. Addicts generally must observe particular practices in order to feel comfortable or normal or good. All of those feelings stemming from said addiction are blinders or many many things, the least of which is not true happiness or being high on life, through self honesty and living according to what you know is good and right by the conscience.

Greg Jennings

Superstitious habits are a sure sign that the prince of the power of the air is at work in the child of disobedience.

One of his roles is to ensure that there is no peace unto the wicked. Controlling habits is a means of ensuring that the wicked have no peace. Controlling habits are soul destroying by utilizing the dignity of the spirit for binding habits.

For many people religious "duties" are a superstitious habit. They must perform them in case "something bad" happens.

So.....OCD is the devil?

Truster

What are you getting at?

Addict is the root and it basically means one tied to something very strongly. Addicts generally must observe particular practices in order to feel comfortable or normal or good. All of those feelings stemming from said addiction are blinders or many many things, the least of which is not true happiness or being high on life, through self honesty and living according to what you know is good and right by the conscience.

You haven't got a clue as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.