Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Some people with OCD count things because their condition demands it. It's just one of hundreds of possible obsessions.

Once in a while when I'm driving, I will look at license plates and try to find a number divisible by 3.

I also have to have the TV volume on an even number. I don't obsess about it, yet it's there.

Why do you do those things and what would happen if you stopped?

Truster

Some people with OCD count things because their condition demands it. It's just one of hundreds of possible obsessions.

Once in a while when I'm driving, I will look at license plates and try to find a number divisible by 3.

I also have to have the TV volume on an even number. I don't obsess about it, yet it's there.

One of the things a converted man is set free from is habits. If you have habits like those then your salvation is that of man. Useless.

God's Truth

My salvation has never been questioned by those that saw and are seeing the changes wrought in me.

Testimony?

Your testimony condemns you.

You say you did not call upon the Lord to save you.

We are told those who call upon the Lord will be saved.

God's Truth

I'd never watch TV because I'd know the volume is on an odd number. j/k

It's not a problem for me, unless my Lord brings it to my attention that it is.

How many of us are addicted to coffee, sweets, red meat, etc.?

The list of habits could go on for miles.

Just wondering why you did not answer what I asked you?

Truster

I'd never watch TV because I'd know the volume is on an odd number. j/k

It's not a problem for me, unless my Lord brings it to my attention that it is.

How many of us are addicted to coffee, sweets, red meat, etc.?

The list of habits could go on for miles.

I have no habits that affect me emotionally or spiritually. Before I was converted I had very many.

Truster

You havin' your daily cup of java, Truster?

Can you turn off your computer right now and go take a walk?

Are completely habit free?

Can you stop telling people they are not saved?

Someone once told me that tea and coffee were addictive. I stopped drinking tea and coffee for three months. I walk 5 miles every day.

I am always on the look out for any habits as a habit is a sin by the fact its superstitious. I recognise demonic temptation and I'm constantly on guard against it. The unregenerate all have habits and they often suffer because of them.

God's Truth

Someone once told me that tea and coffee were addictive. I stopped drinking tea and coffee for three months. I walk 5 miles every day.

I am always on the look out for any habits as a habit is a sin by the fact its superstitious. I recognise demonic temptation and I'm constantly on guard against it. The unregenerate all have habits and they often suffer because of them.

You are under control of the devil and cannot see it.

God's Truth

Those that are converted will be delivered from their sinful habits.

You are ensnared by the devil to accuse and condemn the saved.

You can be saved if you stop believing and teaching falseness.

Humble yourself, repent, and call upon Jesus.

Truster

You are under control of the devil and cannot see it.

I've been given the armour for a purpose, but you'd never understand that.

The regenerate fight against temptation to sin each and every day. Its called fighting the good fight and keeping the trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.