Guns!

Hoping

Banned
Everything Joe Biden proposed is a threat to the 2nd Amendment but the worst is repealing gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability. If they end up liable for every criminal who misuses a gun, they’ll go bankrupt and there won’t be ANY guns for sale. It’s a total gun ban.
I'm not as pessimistic as you.

way 2 go

85463_scsqdxy21ocrsy9_full.jpeg

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
And just like with a knife, it's not the knife, but the guy holding the knife who then turns it on you that's the problem. The murderer, iow.

Idolater

The difference between "conservative" and "originalist" being...?
Conservative can mean lots of things, "Originalism" only means one thing. What the framers believed when they constituted our government.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Conservative can mean lots of things, "Originalism" only means one thing. What the framers believed when they constituted our government.
And what do you think the framers believed when they wrote, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"?

Idolater

And what do you think the framers believed when they wrote, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"?
That there is an absolute right against being kidnapped, murdered and raped, and that any infringement of your attempts to arm yourself in preparation for the day someone tries to rape, kidnap or murder you is immoral.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That there is an absolute right against being kidnapped, murdered and raped, and that any infringement of your attempts to arm yourself in preparation for the day someone tries to rape, kidnap or murder you is immoral.
You clearly aren't an "originalist."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I didn't realize this was a 'just post a link' thread I thought we were talking.
The Constitution is clear: In order to bear arms, one must be a member of a well-regulated militia. Interestingly, one of the specifically enumerated responsibilities of militias in the Constitution is the suppression of insurrections against the government. (I'm looking at you, J6!)

Idolater

The Constitution is clear: In order to bear arms, one must be a member of a well-regulated militia. Interestingly, one of the specifically enumerated responsibilities of militias in the Constitution is the suppression of insurrections against the government. (I'm looking at you, J6!)
Also clear, the Supreme Court has the absolute Constitutional power to interpret the Constitution.

Also clear, no answer on how many Federalist Papers you've read.