God's Purpose in Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Your view of the scriptures is perverted because you are not Born of God.

You're unable to Spiritually Hear God's Words.

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The Bible plainly teaches that those that are born again are born again by the word of God which is the Gospel.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

You have never been born again because you reject the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

Nanja

The Bible plainly teaches that those that are born again are born again by the word of God which is the Gospel.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Pate, you have no understanding of what New Birth actually is.

1 Pet. 1:3, 23
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The Incorruptible Seed, the Word of God, the Logos of God, is the Lord Jesus Christ !

John 1:1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the Life that was In Him was His Seed / Offspring, exclusive to the portion of mankind which had an elective union with Him, their Head and Surety Heb. 7:22, before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4.

Therefore every one of Christ's Seed chosen in Him of the Father, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, shall be born again / born of the Spirit in Time because they already had Life in Him from Eternity John 1:4!

Epoisses

Pate, you have no understanding of what New Birth actually is.

1 Pet. 1:3, 23
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The Incorruptible Seed, the Word of God, the Logos of God, is the Lord Jesus Christ !

John 1:1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the Life that was In Him was His Seed / Offspring, exclusive to the portion of mankind which had an elective union with Him, their Head and Surety Heb. 7:22, before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4.

Therefore every one of Christ's Seed chosen in Him of the Father, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, shall be born again / born of the Spirit in Time because they already had Life in Him from Eternity John 1:4!

And in the parable of the sower there were 4 classes of believers with two who fell away because of temptation, cares of this world and riches. The born-again believer or babe in Christ never reached maturity. How is that possible?

Nanja

And in the parable of the sower there were 4 classes of believers with two who fell away because of temptation, cares of this world and riches. The born-again believer or babe in Christ never reached maturity. How is that possible?

It's only God's Elect, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4 which shall hear [understand] God's Words in New Birth, and Given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Christ; for He is the Author and Finisher of their Faith Heb. 12:2!

But all others are false believers, the seed of the devil Mat. 13:38-39, that's why they have no understanding of the Truth.

John 8:43-47

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

beloved57

It's only God's Elect, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4 which shall hear [understand] God's Words in New Birth, and Given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Christ; for He is the Author and Finisher of their Faith Heb. 12:2!

But all others are false believers, the seed of the devil Mat. 13:38-39, that's why they have no understanding of the Truth.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

The Elect must be born again because they are Christ Seed.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Epoisses

Read it again Doofy! Jesus said some believed and received the word with joy but fell away when the time of temptation came. Believers fell away according to Jesus just like once saved always saved falls away as well.

Nanja

The hearing and believing of the the natural man, does not involve understanding.

Because they are not Born of God they are prevented from spiritually hearing God's Words.

The word for "hearing" is akouō: to comprehend, to understand

And the word "understandeth" in Mat. 13:23 is the Gr. word syniemi and means:

i.e. to understand: the man of understanding

Many in false religion say they "believe" in God, or Christ, but because they are not Born of God, their own work of believing is merely a work of the flesh they do which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

Mat. 13:20- 21
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

John 8:31
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

But the ones who reject the Truth of the Gospel of the Grace of God are more than likely Vessels of dishonour fitted for destruction Rom. 9:23.

Rom. 2:5
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

The word "heart" here is the Gr. word "kardia" and one of the meanings is:

the centre and seat of spiritual life

the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

Epoisses

The hearing and believing of the the natural man, does not involve understanding.

Because they are not Born of God they are prevented from spiritually hearing God's Words.

The word for "hearing" is akouō: to comprehend, to understand

And the word "understandeth" in Mat. 13:23 is the Gr. word syniemi and means:

i.e. to understand: the man of understanding

Many in false religion say they "believe" in God, or Christ, but because they are not Born of God, their own work of believing is merely a work of the flesh they do which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

John 8:31
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

But the ones who reject the Truth of the Gospel of the Grace of God are more than likely Vessels of dishonour fitted for destruction Rom. 9:23.

Rom. 2:5
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

The word "heart" here is the Gr. word "kardia" and one of the meanings is:

the centre and seat of spiritual life

the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

Jesus himself said some believe and then fall away!

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15

Nanja

Jesus himself said some believe and then fall away!

Nanja

Robert Pate

Banned

I think that you don't know what you believe.

First you say that God decided everything from the foundation of the world and now you are saying that some can fall away. How does anyone fall away if they were chosen from the foundation of the world?

You try to mix your Calvinist beliefs with Christianity and the Bible and they don't mix.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
God loves everyone. However, he's a God of judgment and must judge sin. if you are found in your sins because of unbelief you will perish.

What percentage of people do you believe have sinned?

The Father personally judges no one and Jesus was not sent to condemn the world.

Not even those who differ from your strange pronouncements.

beloved57

God loves everyone. However, he's a God of judgment and must judge sin. if you are found in your sins because of unbelief you will perish.

False statements about God ! God doesnt Love the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 [FONT=&quot]The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.[/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
False statements about God ! God doesnt Love the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 [FONT="]The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.[/FONT]

Calvinism is not going to save you. You condemn yourself with your own scriptures. You are very foolish for believing in the writings of a heretic.

Robert Pate

Banned
What percentage of people do you believe have sinned?

The Father personally judges no one and Jesus was not sent to condemn the world.

Not even those who differ from your strange pronouncements.

Paul said, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

There will be a judgment.

Nanja

I think that you don't know what you believe.

First you say that God decided everything from the foundation of the world and now you are saying that some can fall away. How does anyone fall away if they were chosen from the foundation of the world?

You try to mix your Calvinist beliefs with Christianity and the Bible and they don't mix.

Quote me where I said that!