God Predestinates Billions To Hell Before They Are Born ???

beloved57

Calvinist avoid scriptures like that. They want to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell. They don't have faith in God, nor do they have faith in Jesus Christ.

pateism teaches that God is unjust, that God shall yet punish sinners that He punished Christ for ! If He does that, Hes unjust and unmerciful !

Robert Pate

Banned
pateism teaches that God is unjust, that God shall yet punish sinners that He punished Christ for ! If He does that, Hes unjust and unmerciful !

Nothing, absolutely nothing is yours if it is not received by faith. Not even your dumb predestination doctrine.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that God is Unjust and Unmerciful ! That He will condemn to hell souls He already made Christ accursed for !

When you can't refute what I say you make false accusations.

The reason that you are hell bound is because salvation has been provided for you by Jesus Christ, but you have rejected it in favor of Calvinism.

beloved57

When you can't refute what I say you make false accusations.

The reason that you are hell bound is because salvation has been provided for you by Jesus Christ, but you have rejected it in favor of Calvinism.

Of course you teach that God is unmercifiul and unjust, punishing sinners that He punished Christ for, made Him accursed for Gal 3:13

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now lie and say you dont believe and teach that some of these Christ was made a curse for shall wind up lost !

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course you teach that God is unmercifiul and unjust, punishing sinners that He punished Christ for, made Him accursed for Gal 3:13

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now lie and say you dont believe and teach that some of these Christ was made a curse for shall wind up lost !

Of course they will. Because like you they have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by Jesus Christ. You will not escape, Hebrews 2:3.

Nanja

they have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by Jesus Christ.

The efficacy of Christ's Blood has no bearing on what a person does or does not do.
But perfectly satisfied God's Law and Justice for all His Sheep it was shed for Rom. 5:9!

John 10:11,15
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Heb. 13:20
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

But the condemned goats have no savior, that's why they shall go into the second death to pay the price for their own sins Mat. 25:41.

"For the wages of sin is death".

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Robert Pate

Banned
The efficacy of Christ's Blood has no bearing on what a person does or does not do.
But perfectly satisfied God's Law and Justice for all His Sheep it was shed for Rom. 5:9!

John 10:11,15
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Heb. 13:20
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

But the condemned goats have no savior, that's why they shall go into the second death to pay the price for their own sins Mat. 25:41.

"For the wages of sin is death".

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You have included yourself in the unbelieving.

You apparently do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, which makes you an unbeliever.

Nanja

You have included yourself in the unbelieving.

You apparently do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, which makes you an unbeliever.

Just as I have clearly illustrated from the scriptures, Christ atoned for, shed His Blood for, His Sheep.

That's the "every" of Heb. 2:9, jew and Gentile, from the whole world 1 John 2:2 of nations Rev. 5:9: Christ is Saviour of the World of His Sheep; the Israel of God Promised Salvation Is. 45:17. They are all One and the same Elect of God John 6:39!

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

beloved57

Just as I have clearly illustrated from the scriptures, Christ atoned for, shed His Blood for, His Sheep.

That's the "every" of Heb. 2:9, jew and Gentile, from the whole world 1 John 2:2 of nations Rev. 5:9: Christ is Saviour of the World of His Sheep; the Israel of God Promised Salvation Is. 45:17. They are all One and the same Elect of God John 6:39!

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

He doesn't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

Robert Pate

Banned

You screw with the scriptures because you can't accept what they are saying.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, that's double pre-destination and that's not what Calvinists teach.

Think again, nitwit.

Well, I believe God Almighty is running the universe, down to every detail, according to His predetermined will and good pleasure.
Do you disagree?

God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will.
God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure.
To reject this truth is disbelief and a rejection of Sovereign God Himself.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not only that, she is evil, her heart is so cold, she says they deserve to be created for the purpose of sending them to hell to be tortured.

The Lamb's Book of Life was written before creation, and named souls to be redeemed to inherit everlasting life are found therein. Rev. 13:8; I Peter 1:20.
None of these names will ever be blotted out and Rev. 13:8 is the promise of that fact; not a warning. Those chosen in Christ by name before creation will ALL be redeemed in time in Christ, without fail.
It is those not written in the Lamb's Book of Life that are reprobate and who will deservedly suffer hellfire.

Nanja

You screw with the scriptures because you can't accept what they are saying.

What I have posted is exactly correct to the Word of God.

Nanja

Just as I have clearly illustrated from the scriptures, Christ atoned for, shed His Blood for, His Sheep John 10:11,15.

Coming to the Truth of God's Word requires that a person must first be made Spiritual, Born from Above,
because the natural man, one such as yourself, cannot receive Spiritual things:

1 Cor. 2:11-14
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Spiritual things means the Gospel. Coming to Truth requires comparing scripture with scripture 1 Cor. 2:13!

Robert Pate

Banned
What I have posted is exactly correct to the Word of God.

Nanja

Coming to the Truth of God's Word requires that a person must first be made Spiritual, Born from Above,
because the natural man, one such as yourself, cannot receive Spiritual things:

1 Cor. 2:11-14
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Spiritual things means the Gospel. Coming to Truth requires comparing scripture with scripture 1 Cor. 2:13!

You and B57 are the worst scripture perverters that I have every seen.

Whosoever, All men, Everyone, The whole world, are just a few of the words that you pervert.

Nanja

You and B57 are the worst scripture perverters that I have every seen.

Whosoever, All men, Everyone, The whole world, are just a few of the words that you pervert.

I'm not at all surprised by your response, Pate.

Can't expect anything more from one who has been blinded to the Truth :plain:
And all according to God's Perfect Will 2 Cor. 4:3-4; Luke 8:12!