God is opposed to homosexuality.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
8b6603a67675d85dce02949ac9219652.jpg

That is not the message Christ gave- what an outrageously simple and negligent display of his word, seriously.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That is not the message Christ gave- what an outrageously simple and negligent display of his word, seriously :rolleyes:

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Don't just love those that love you, but love your enemies too.

What isn't in those simple words?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In the Bible the word gay has nothing to do with homosexuality.

True, the word "gay" took on a new meaning in the mid 1950's due to a song by the Platters. However, the song was not meant to provide this new meaning, it was just picked up as an okay descriptive by sexual perverts.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I profess Jesus as my Lord.

My walk has been one of Righteousness that led to pride and Sin that shook my foundation to humility.

I have been given much, thus I speak words of eternal Faith, Hope and Love that express the gratitude I have in Jesus.

I am a Jew by heritage of my mother and was raised under the 613.

In short, I am forever a work in progress that has come far, but have so far to go.

I cling to Christ's eternal promise that is founded in absolute faith in His work.

[emoji2]
I was not born a Jew, but I became a Christian before practicing Judaism (I remained a Christian). I understand that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The 613 commands of Torah and the 1050 commands of the New Testament are all from and of God, God's commands. There are even more in the TaNaKh I believe.

In Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach) we have forgiveness of sins and the free gift of eternal life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
True, the word "gay" took on a new meaning in the mid 1950's due to a song by the Platters. However, the song was not meant to provide this new meaning, it was just picked up as an okay descriptive by sexual perverts.

I actually don't know what you are talking about, and that's okay.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I was not born a Jew, but I became a Christian before practicing Judaism (I remained a Christian). I understand that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The 613 commands of Torah and the 1050 commands of the New Testament are all from and of God, God's commands. There are even more in the TaNaKh I believe.

In Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach) we have forgiveness of sins and the free gift of eternal life.

Amen Brother!!!!!!

Glory to Jesus!!!!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Amen Brother!!!!!!

Glory to Jesus!!!!
There are 613 commands in Torah, and more in the rest of the TaNaKh.

Yes, scripture (the Bible) tells us about Jesus. It is in Him that we have salvation. It is He who is Lord, to God be the glory!

John 5:23 NASB - 23 so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

2 Peter 1:17 NASB - 17 For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased"--

1 Corinthians 15:28 NASB - 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Philippians 2:1-11 NASB - 1 Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. 3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Acts 4:12 NASB - 12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do you hate Gays and Atheist's Nang?

I love them enough to tell them they are sinners who will remain in their state of sinful unbelief, unless and until God chooses to show them His favor, and give them new, repentant hearts.

And I do not use cartoons to give them this loving message . . .

I direct them to the Holy Scriptures and the Word of God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God is opposed to homosexuality.

I love them enough to tell them they are sinners who will remain in their state of sinful unbelief, unless and until God chooses to show them His favor, and give them new, repentant hearts.

And I do not use cartoons to give them this loving message . . .

I direct them to the Holy Scriptures and the Word of God.

Did Jesus Love first and forgive sin, or did he convict of sin first?

If rejected, did he cease to love?

Did you even read my post above that picture, or did you simply look at the coloring picture?

Perhaps it is you that are not spending enough time in scripture.

Perhaps you are choosing spoon fed teachings over the meat.

I digress in Peace Nang.

I left 10 points in the post above the picture marked with Roman numerals. You are welcome to attempt to scripturally refute any of the points with scripture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did Jesus Love first and forgive sin, or did he convict of sin first?

If rejected, did he cease to love?

Did you even read my post above that picture, or did you simply look at the coloring picture?

Perhaps it is you that are not spending enough time in scripture.

Perhaps you are choosing spoon fed teachings over the meat.

I digress in Peace Nang.

I left 10 points in the post above the picture marked with Roman numerals. You are welcome to attempt to scripturally refute any of the points with scripture.

I disapprove of your tactics. I ignore your insults.

You are trouble, and I warn others to beware . . .

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I disapprove of your tactics. I ignore your insults.

You are trouble, and I warn others to beware . . .

Nang,

I gave 10 points that my stance is based on.

You back bite and refuse to give me the respect of expressing scripture directly related to my stance and 10 point exposition of my stance.

I did my homework.

Have you?

But at last, I do not need letters or approval of people.

My hope is in Christ alone.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yep. You have the freedom to live by your religion's rules, and the rest of us have the freedom to not be bound by your religion's rules.
My religion's rule is to honor, respect and protect religious freedom. My religion's rule, wound up in the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. All Americans live by my religion's rule. It's against the law, not to.