God is opposed to homosexuality.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Saying I have to believe as you do or that I must believe the book of Mormon the same as I do the Bible, or that some believe the book of Mormon and some believe the Bible, does not help in regard to truth. You ought to believe the Bible as it is God's word. It is God's word to man.

Christians know it is not okay to be gay. It is not okay to practice the homosexual lifestyle. This is because it is not okay to sin. Christians know it is not okay to sin. What needs to happen is to confess Jesus as Lord and repent and believe the gospel confessing your sins to God.

I'm going to end up on the heretic list for my answer.

[emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to end up on the heretic list for my answer.
In the Bible the word gay has nothing to do with homosexuality.

James 2:2-3 YLT - 2 for if there may come into your synagogue a man with gold ring, in gay raiment, and there may come in also a poor man in vile raiment, 3 and ye may look upon him bearing the gay raiment, and may say to him, `Thou -- sit thou here well,' and to the poor man may say, `Thou -- stand thou there, or, Sit thou here under my footstool,' --

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

James 2:2-3 YLT - 2 for if there may come into your synagogue a man with gold ring, in gay raiment, and there may come in also a poor man in vile raiment, 3 and ye may look upon him bearing the gay raiment, and may say to him, `Thou -- sit thou here well,' and to the poor man may say, `Thou -- stand thou there, or, Sit thou here under my footstool,' --

Lol!!!!!

I'm not certain if you meant to be funny or not, but I'm laughing.

Spirit's uplifted!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Also,

As you were just humorous, I immediately recognized the very pertinence of that passage to this topic.

You just made a Spiritual pun!

Difficulty Rating........

10 out of 10!!!!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lol!!!!!

I'm not certain if you meant to be funny or not, but I'm laughing.

Spirits uplifted!
No problem. Just did a search for the word, not remembering it to be a word used in the Bible.

I have spent time in James, however.

James 2:2-3 NASB - 2 For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3 and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, "You sit here in a good place," and you say to the poor man, "You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,"

Prizebeatz1

All scripture is God-breathed.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV - 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The TaNaKh (The Hebrew Bible) and the New Testament Scriptures make up the whole of the Bible, the Christian Bible. The New Testament Scriptures (Writings) were circulated and accepted long before they were said to make up, or be a part of, the Biblical canon.

I am unfamiliar with your usage of the word personality.

The Bible is God's Word. It is inspired of God, God-Breathed, as with the TaNaKh (the Hebrew Bible) that the New Testament Scriptures (Paul in his second letter to Timothy chapter 3 verses 16 and 17) speak of.

I'm glad you agree. It's pretty clear that it says all scripture but what it really means is no scripture except the Bible. The Bible is not the only scripture. The same way they said all men are created equal but didn't include slaves. Ya'll ain't fooling no one.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm glad you agree. It's pretty clear that it says all scripture but what it really means is no scripture except the Bible. The Bible is not the only scripture. The same way they said all men are created equal but didn't include slaves. Ya'll ain't fooling no one.

Here is even more to help you, from scripture itself.

2 Timothy 3:12-17 NASB - 12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

No problem. Just did a search for the word, not remembering it to be a word used in the Bible.

I have spent time in James, however.

James 2:2-3 NASB - 2 For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3 and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, "You sit here in a good place," and you say to the poor man, "You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,"

The clothes of the man represent his fleshly condition.

Whether a Carnal Saint or raging sinner, they are to be embraced by Christian Love. This is the Royal law.

It is textbook perfect for this discussion!

It demands no favoritism be shown to anyone based on Carmel judgment. Seeing as God only knows the heart, that locks up judgment for us as something to do to others, altogether.

Talk about the guidance of Ruach Hakodesh!!!

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

2 Timothy 3:12-17 NASB - 12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Amen!!!! The Sword of the Spirit is present in your scripture!!!

Prizebeatz1

Again, it says ALL scripture and the Bible is not the only scripture. You really think you can confuse the personality with what is infinitely just? Adam and Eve bit of the forbidden tree once and handed it down and we are still perpetually eating of that same fruit. Surely you will not die.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The clothes of the man represent his fleshly condition.

Whether a Carnal Saint or raging sinner, they are to be embraced by Christian Love. This is the Royal law.

It is textbook perfect for this discussion!

It demands no favoritism be shown to anyone based on Carmel judgment. Seeing as God only knows the heart, that locks up judgment for us as something to do to others, altogether.

Talk about the guidance of Ruach Hakodesh!!!

Of course clothing is important. But in Jude sin would be the issue.

A rich man needs the Lord as much as anyone. Material wealth is not necessarily connected to sin.

Jude 1:23 NASB - 23 save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.

James 2:2-17 NASB - 2 For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3 and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, "You sit here in a good place," and you say to the poor man, "You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool," 4 have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives? 5 Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Is it not the rich who oppress you and personally drag you into court? 7 Do they not blaspheme the fair name by which you have been called? 8 If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF," you are doing well. 9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. 11 For He who said, "DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," also said, "DO NOT COMMIT MURDER." Now if you do not commit adultery, but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment. 14 What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? 17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Again, it says ALL scripture and the Bible is not the only scripture. You really think you can confuse the personality with what is infinitely just? Adam and Eve bit of the forbidden tree once and handed it down and we are still perpetually eating of that same fruit. Surely you will not die.

I know what the Bible says. I feel you are saying something else. I don't know what you mean again by "the personality".

The letter Paul wrote to Timothy speaks of the TaNaKh, the Hebrew Bible.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Of course clothing is important. But in Jude sin would be the issue.

A rich man needs the Lord as much as anyone. Material wealth is not necessarily connected to sin.

Jude 1:23 NASB - 23 save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.

James 2:2-17 NASB - 2 For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3 and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, "You sit here in a good place," and you say to the poor man, "You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool," 4 have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives? 5 Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Is it not the rich who oppress you and personally drag you into court? 7 Do they not blaspheme the fair name by which you have been called? 8 If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF," you are doing well. 9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. 11 For He who said, "DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," also said, "DO NOT COMMIT MURDER." Now if you do not commit adultery, but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment. 14 What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? 17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.

Indeed. To teach stone judgment would be ill, but to teach the requirement of being slave to sin would be deceit.

Jesus has all the answers and the Spirit brings them home.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Indeed. To teach stone judgment would be ill, but to teach the requirement of being slave to sin would be deceit.

Jesus has all the answers and the Spirit brings them home.
Can I help you by asking you a question? What is God's requirement for you, for any given person, according to scripture?

1 Corinthians 6:9 NASB - 9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

1 Corinthians 15:33 NASB - 33 Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals."

Galatians 6:7 NASB - 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

James 1:16 NASB - 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.

John 8:34 NASB - 34 Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.

Romans 6:1-23 NASB - 1 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it? 3 Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; 7 for he who has died is freed from sin. 8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, 13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. 14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! 16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, 18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19 I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification. 20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. 22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Can I help you by asking you a question? What is God's requirement for you, for any given person, according to scripture?

1 Corinthians 6:9 NASB - 9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

1 Corinthians 15:33 NASB - 33 Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals."

Galatians 6:7 NASB - 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

James 1:16 NASB - 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.

John 8:34 NASB - 34 Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.

Romans 6:1-23 NASB - 1 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it? 3 Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; 7 for he who has died is freed from sin. 8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, 13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. 14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! 16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, 18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19 I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification. 20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death. 22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I agree with all of your scripture. Count me the voice that is heard in the throws of struggle. Whether I struggle or not, I profess struggle as a voice of hope to those that dare to use the word impossible in reference to the sacrifice of Jesus.

Does that answer your question as to how I feel called by Jesus?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I agree with all of your scripture. Count me the voice that is heard in the throws of struggle. Whether I struggle or not, I profess struggle as a voice of hope to those that dare to use the word impossible in reference to the sacrifice of Jesus.

Does that answer your question as to how I feel called by Jesus?

I believe you are saying Jesus is your Lord though I may not have heard this from you. However, aside from formerly being a slave to sin do you recognize this?

Romans 6:18 NASB - 18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

Were you once a slave to sin?

Blessings.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I believe you are saying Jesus is your Lord though I may not have heard this from you. However, aside from formerly being a slave to sin do you recognize this?

Romans 6:18 NASB - 18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

Were you once a slave to sin?

Blessings.

I profess Jesus as my Lord.

My walk has been one of Righteousness that led to pride and Sin that shook my foundation to humility.

I have been given much, thus I speak words of eternal Faith, Hope and Love that express the gratitude I have in Jesus.

I am a Jew by heritage of my mother and was raised under the 613.

In short, I am forever a work in progress that has come far, but have so far to go.

I cling to Christ's eternal promise that is founded in absolute faith in His work.

[emoji2]