God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Are not we all to have a new body??? In heaven???

If Jesus is God who elevated him to Lord of all creation???

I am not talking about us....I am talking about Jesus, but you knew that.

Where is the body of JESUS (the human body) that got resurrected out of the tomb NOW?

keypurr

But it is....as it was not talking about any current discussion on this thread.

So I will post it again, maybe you can address this time.

:duh:

Just for your reference, neither is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence. So unless you really believe that God is not none of the above, don't use your stupid argument presented above.

Lord, how I hate deceitfulness.

If I thought Jesus was God it might be relevant to the discussion, but I don't.

Only YHWH is God.

keypurr

I am not talking about us....I am talking about Jesus, but you knew that.

Where is the body of JESUS (the human body) that got resurrected out of the tomb NOW?

In heaven we are neither male nor female. I would consider that NO HUMAN body are in heaven.

What happened to the body when he assended?

drbrumley

If I thought Jesus was God it might be relevant to the discussion, but I don't.

Only YHWH is God.

Let's go back to this...

Jesus being God or not God has nothing to do with the post....but you knew that.

You categorically said that the trinity as a word was not found in the bible....I replied neither is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.

Are you therefore denying God is all 3 of these (omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.)?

God's Truth

I do not see the name Jesus in Col 1:16.
You love to add words, that why your in the dark.

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dribble from one who is still in the dark.

Jesus is Lord NOT God. You fail to see that. Jesus is a man, not a god. The LOGOS is a form off God who was given the fullness of the Father. The logos came down with the dove. Jesus is not the creator of the Universe. You think very shallow JR. Use the mind that God gave you to come to the light. think in the spirit.

I do not think the NKJV is any worse than the rest of the Greek Bibles. I even question the AENT in place, so I look my collection of translations to formulate my opinion.

Stop adding words to scripture, stop assuming and think deeper. Your not going forward in truth.

Show that I am adding words.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The word your overlooking is the word "in". What was IN Jesus Christ, what made Jesus the Christ.

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. - Philippians 2:5-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV

See every word not just the words you want to see.
What a hypocrite. Calling Bible Gateway "garbage" and then using the site a few posts later.

Keypurr, do you realize what a hypocrite you are?

Don't you dare tell me not to use a site and then go and use that site yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What a hypocrite. Calling Bible Gateway "garbage" and then using the site a few posts later.

Keypurr, do you realize what a hypocrite you are?

Don't you dare tell me not to use a site and then go and use that site yourself.

Why do you guys spread a lie about condition of salvation by claiming believe in the trinity is a condition to be saved and being a Christian?

Jesus never claimed such even though He gave many conditions to inherit God's kingdom

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why do you guys spread a lie about condition of salvation by claiming believe in the trinity is a condition to be saved and being a Christian?

Jesus never claimed such even though He gave many conditions to inherit God's kingdom
What does that have to do with what I wrote?
Yet you love spreading the false gospel.

Jesus never claimed that believe in the trinity is condition of salvation even though He gave many conditions to be saved.
No one has said such.

Status
Not open for further replies.