God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

There are three Persons – Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and these three share the same attributes. In effect, the three Persons are the One God.
All we are saying very simply is – that within God’s Unity or Nature, we can discern 3 distinct Persons, so far as you and I are able to understand Persons.
And, these three Persons are in effect the One God. That’s the Christian Doctrine of the Trinity – what that revelation is.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I can see RD and Steko fuming down there reading and replying.

Tell me, why are you so upset?

You can't see me.

The fumes are from the arc welding I've been doing for the last little while since I last posted.

If you think 'angry', well... your sorely mistaken.

I'm relaxed on here, in between my projects in the shop.

I laid it out plainly and you just don't get it.

It makes me sad at times but not angry.

glorydaz

You can't see me.

The fumes are from the arc welding I've been doing for the last little while since I last posted.

She's so proud she manufactures "anger" in those who are merely sighing over her ignorance. Very sad.

God's Truth

You can't see me.

I do think you are angry. That is my prerogative. You give 'thanks' to people who are verbally abusive to me publicly and privatley. I say that you guys are angry people for the way that you guys speak to me and treat me. Just look at the way your ilk got rid of my pos reps and turned my green into red, and then publicly and privately gloated about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.