God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

It appears you have more proof than actually exists, at least in your mind.

Anyway, you never presented any scripture that says Jesus is the Father.

So I note your opinion and find it inaccurate.

I gave you many scriptures that prove Jesus is the Father.

You ignore and deny.

Who but a father or mother makes one not an orphan?

Explain.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Matt 24:36 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:36) ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:32) ¶ But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

No doubt that Jesus is speaking from the perspective of His humanity there and not His deity.

Then why didn't he say son of man?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean Jesus didn't exist until he came to earth? Jesus CAME from heaven.

The WORD which is GOD came from heaven.

The GOD/man Jesus had a beginning in Mary's womb.

His being as GOD the WORD as a person had no beginning.

His Being as GOD and man in one person had a beginning in Mary's womb.

The person Who is the WORD GOD from all eternity added a human nature and body in Mary's womb and the combination of the two, as the GOD/man, was to be called Jesus/Yeshua/salvation.

Thus, GOD became united/one with humanity forever going forward, in the incarnation, life, death, resurrection and ascension of the LORD Jesus.

The LORD Jesus is still the GOD/man as He sits at the right hand of the Father, expecting until......

God's Truth

The WORD which is GOD came from heaven.
That is Jesus and God IS the Father.

You can't get past it, you can't get past it, believe it, I have tried, and you can't. I gladly accept the truth.
The GOD/man Jesus had a beginning in Mary's womb.
NO. He had a beginning in HEAVEN.

His being as GOD the WORD as a person had no beginning.

Huh?

His Being as GOD and man in one person had a beginning in Mary's womb.

You are going against me for my saying he came from heaven.

He came from heaven.
The person Who is the WORD GOD from all eternity added a human nature and body in Mary's womb and the combination of the two, as the GOD/man, was to be called Jesus/Yeshua/salvation.

THE ONLY way he can come FROM HEAVEN is if Jesus the baby had the spirit of the Father come as a man.

Flesh is NOT from heaven.

Thus, GOD became united/one with humanity forever going forward, in the incarnation, life, death, resurrection and ascension of the LORD Jesus.

You say things and I don't think that you even know what you are trying to explain...oh yeah, remember, the trinitarian doctrine from your forefathers say it can't be explained! So why are you trying to explain? You surely are not explaining.
The LORD Jesus is still the GOD/man as He sits at the right hand of the Father, expecting until......

Jesus IS sitting on the Father's throne.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is Jesus and God IS the Father.

You can't get past it, you can't get past it, believe it, I have tried, and you can't. I gladly accept the truth.

NO. He had a beginning in HEAVEN.

Huh?

You are going against me for my saying he came from heaven.

He came from heaven.

THE ONLY way he can come FROM HEAVEN is if Jesus the baby had the spirit of the Father come as a man.

Flesh is NOT from heaven.

You say things and I don't thing that you even know what you are trying to explain...oh yeah, remember, the trinitarian doctrine from your forefathers say it can't be explained! So why are you trying to explain? You surely are not explaining.

Jesus IS sitting on the Father's throne.

You have a moderate to severe problem with logic and perhaps a spiritual problem, as well.

God's Truth

I can see RD and Steko fuming down there reading and replying.

Tell me, why are you so upset?

Jesus is love.

God the Father is love.

Same love; they are the exact same love.

God's Truth

I have a powerful testimony.

There is no other conclusion.

There is only one Spirit, and Jesus and the Father must be the same.

God's Truth

I have a powerful testimony and I have been given much. There is no way that I would not gladly defend the trinity doctrine if it could line up all the way with all the scriptures.

2003cobra

Matt 24:36 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:36) ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:32) ¶ But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

No doubt that Jesus is speaking from the perspective of His humanity there and not His deity.

Why did you not recognize that you were wrong, that Jesus did say that the Father knew things that Jesus did not know?

Contrary to your position of “no doubt,” I think there is great doubt in your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.