George Zimmerman looking worse and worse

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think it's a bad thing because Zimmerman is glamorizing, politicizing, and trying to profit off killing a teenager.

a teenage thug who was trying to kill him

Then quietly sell your stuff. Don't present it as selling a piece of American history. :rolleyes:

if it's not a piece of american history, how come you're talking about it?

It was used by a guy who has beat, and falsely imprisoned women.

i suppose we could subject any object for sale to the same scrutiny :idunno:

shaggy said:
Martin did nothing that bad.

martin did this:

View attachment 24241View attachment 24240

shagster01

how would you know he's armed?

If he's stalking me, I don't care if he's armed or not, honestly. The stalking is enough.

define "stalking"

In this case... following in a car, and then on foot. Clearly trailing and yelling at me.

it wasn't martin's neighborhood - it was his father's girlfriend's neighborhood

Oh, well shoot him then, right? Kids shouldn't be walking through their dad's girlfriend's neighborhood.

ClimateSanity

A dead teenager...we must respect them....OK. I have zero respect for a gangbanger that was casing out a neighborhood for an easy target to rob to relay to his buddies. I have zero respect for that same person to intimidate a person who has caught you in the act. I have zero respect for that same person to go back and seek out that person who was watching you after you almost made it home while talking with your gangbanger girlfriend.

I have zero respect for the person who then sucker punches his watcher from behind and proceeds to beat the living hell out of him. I have no rspect for that person who then reaches for his watcher gun and attempts to kill him.

The poor teenager died? Ahhhh poor baby.

I have zero sympathy for you.

shagster01

A dead teenager...we must respect them....OK. I have zero respect for a gangbanger that was casing out a neighborhood for an easy target to rob to relay to his buddies. I have zero respect for that same person to intimidate a person who has caught you in the act. I have zero respect for that same person to go back and seek out that person who was watching you after you almost made it home while talking with your gangbanger girlfriend.

I have zero respect for the person who then sucker punches his watcher from behind and proceeds to beat the living hell out of him. I have no rspect for that person who then reaches for his watcher gun and attempts to kill him.

The poor teenager died? Ahhhh poor baby.

I have zero sympathy for you.
I have zero respect for your made up facts. How in the world do you know he was casing the neighborhood?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If he's stalking me, I don't care if he's armed or not, honestly. The stalking is enough.

so we can drop the "armed man" part :thumb:

In this case... following in a car, and then on foot. Clearly trailing and yelling at me.

what makes you think he was yelling?

Oh, well shoot him then, right? Kids shouldn't be walking through their dad's girlfriend's neighborhood.

he wasn't shot for walking through the neighborhood

he was shot for doing this:

View attachment 24241View attachment 24240

ClimateSanity

Zimmermann is glamorizing this because he has no respect for the thug who lost his life in his attempted murder of George. The media and the prosecuting attorney almost ruined his life for good. He his proud of putting awayna piece of garbage with his gun and he is merely celebrating his right and other people's right to do.so.

shagster01

Zimmermann is glamorizing this because he has no respect for the thug who lost his life in his attempted murder of George.

A wife beater, false imprisoner has no respect for a thug. That's rich.

The media and the prosecuting attorney almost ruined his life for good.

Yeah, because he's such an upstanding citizen that hasn't given himself a bad reputation at all.

He his proud of putting awayna piece of garbage with his gun and he is merely celebrating his right and other people's right to do.so.

I wonder if it's the same gun he held to his girlfriend's head when holding her against her will before she called the cops.

Maybe you can ask him since you're such a fan of his.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Martin did nothing that bad.

I will try to let your millennial brainwashing slide. You just don't know who Trayvon Martin is. Let me help you.

agVnQag.jpg

In his own words.

Can you tell us which life size cutout is Martin, and which is Zimmerman?

omara-cutouts.jpg

This is what 6'3" Trayvon Martin did to George Zimmerman when Zimmerman caught him casing the new to him neighborhood.

ABC-Zimmerman_2199556b.jpg

george-zimmerman-closeup.jpg

shagster01

I will try to let your millennial brainwashing slide. You just don't know who Trayvon Martin is. Let me help you.

agVnQag.jpg

In his own words.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the Zimmerman incident at all.

It is interesting that in response to me saying he didn't do anything as bad as beat a woman or put a gun to her head or falsely imprison her, you counter with a picture of him flipping off the camera as if that is worse. Nice try.

Trayvon may have pretended to be a thug, but in real life, Zimmerman has done more thuggish things.

Can you tell us which life size cutout is Martin, and which is Zimmerman?

omara-cutouts.jpg

This is what 6'3" Trayvon Martin did to George Zimmerman when Zimmerman caught him casing the new to him neighborhood.

ABC-Zimmerman_2199556b.jpg

george-zimmerman-closeup.jpg

If I see you walking through your neighborhood, follow you in my car for a while, and then get out and pursue you on foot, what will you do to me?

Last edited:

rexlunae

Zimmermann is glamorizing this because he has no respect for the thug who lost his life in his attempted murder of George. The media and the prosecuting attorney almost ruined his life for good. He his proud of putting awayna piece of garbage with his gun and he is merely celebrating his right and other people's right to do.so.

Because smoking pot and posing for tough-looking pictures is clearly a capital offense worthy of vigilante justice. And his family doesn't deserve any level of respect.

If Zimmerman hadn't shot him, what do you think a court would have done with his case. Worst case scenario. What do you think he did wrong?

shagster01

Because smoking pot and posing for tough-looking pictures is clearly a capital offense worthy of vigilante justice. And his family doesn't deserve any level of respect.

Rednecks like Nick call Martin a thug for flipping off the camera, but are the first ones to buy the poster of Johnny Cash doing it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure what this has to do with the Zimmerman incident at all.

His name is Trayvon Martin. He attacked a non-black minority neighborhood watch member who knew something was wrong. He violently attacked him without cause. Why was that? You don't suppose it has something to do with his character do you?

Just when you think shaggy isn't so stupid, he goes and proves he is.

Are you capable of telling me anything about this man's character?

594f3a7ceb05484e26895ba32e241cff.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If you were broke from lawyer fees and did nothing wrong to be charged, you might try to sell anything you can. Think before you post. Seriously.
Zimmerman could always declare bankruptcy if he was as financially strapped as "Nick M" would have us believe.

His lawyer would have known that Zimmerman had no money to begin with - except for the money that was raised for his defense that he tried to have his wife withdraw without the knowledge of the judge (flight risk).

One would have also presumed that its just not in Zimmerman's best interests to attract yet further media attention and public scorn!