George Zimmerman looking worse and worse

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Seriously, what a scumbag. Auctioning the gun he used to shoot Trayvon Martin, calling it a "piece of American history".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eorge-zimmerman-gun-auction-top-50m/84319096/

Bidding in an online auction for the gun George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin was up to $65 million Friday morning as Internet trolls appeared to drive the offers to astronomic levels.

Bidding on the 9 mm Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol began at $5,000 and reached more than $65 million early Friday. The top bidder at one point used the screen name “Racist McShootface.” That account was later deleted. Another bidder used the name Tamir Rice, which is the name of a 12-year-old boy shot by police in Cleveland while carrying a toy gun.

The most recent bid topping $65 million is by someone identified as Craig Bryant.

The United Gun Group website began hosting the auction after another website, GunBroker.com, halted bidding. But United Gun Group briefly pulled the listing Thursday night, saying the auction was not in the organization's best interest.

Zimmerman, 32, said he planned to use the proceeds from the sale of the gun, which he described as "an American Firearm Icon," to fight "Black Lives Matter" violence against law enforcement officers and to counter "Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric." He also said money would be used to "ensure the demise of Angela Correy's (sic) persecution career." Corey was the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Martin's death.

The listing ended with “if you want peace, prepare for war” in Latin.

Whatever you think about Zimmerman's guilt or innocence, how can anyone think this is a good thing?

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Mr. 5020

This also further makes me question the credibility of all the people here who bent over backwards defending this moron
Two things can be true at the same time.

(1) George Zimmerman is an idiot.

(2) He should not have been found guilty of murder.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you were broke from lawyer fees and did nothing wrong to be charged, you might try to sell anything you can. Think before you post. Seriously.

Mr. 5020

If you were broke from lawyer fees and did nothing wrong to be charged, you might try to sell anything you can. Think before you post. Seriously.
This was actually the first thing I thought. If he was innocent, which is what a jury of his peers said, then he has been seriously screwed. He likely can't work anywhere, has tons of legal fees, and is in danger all the time.

I was hoping he would get a ton of cash from NBC from his lawsuit for their garbage editing of the 911 call.

WizardofOz

Two things can be true at the same time.

(1) George Zimmerman is an idiot.

(2) He should not have been found guilty of murder.

If you were involved in the debate about Zimmerman and Martin here when it was all unfolding, you'll recall plenty defending the character of this guy. Martin was an idiot, Zimmerman is an idiot and anyone who ever thought he was anything other than that is as well.

WizardofOz

:doh: You couldn't even be bothered to read the OP. Read before you post.
Zimmerman, 32, said he planned to use the proceeds from the sale of the gun, which he described as "an American Firearm Icon," to fight "Black Lives Matter" violence against law enforcement officers and to counter "Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric." He also said money would be used to "ensure the demise of Angela Correy's (sic) persecution career." Corey was the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Martin's death.

Nothing about poor George being broke or needing to pay his lawyers. He wants to politicize himself, paint himself as some sort of wild west hero; he's even labeling the gun "an American firearm icon" and a "piece of American history" as if he is Wyatt Erp or something.

He is likely a narcissistic that is desperate for fifteen more minutes of fame.

WizardofOz

Then he's an even bigger idiot to be claiming that he is going to use the proceeds to fight against Black Lives Matter, Hillary or Angela Corey

Like everything else he has ever done, he's doing this for himself.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
???????

What makes this a bad thing?

I think it's a bad thing because Zimmerman is glamorizing, politicizing, and trying to profit off killing a teenager. Being an over-eager neighborhood watch guy that ends up killing a kid isn't an American hero and the gun isn't a piece of history. I'm surprised he hasn't written a book yet or tried to turn it into a movie. Maybe he can petition to have his birthday declared a national holiday. :think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Then quietly sell your stuff. Don't present it as selling a piece of American history. :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then quietly sell your stuff. Don't present it as selling a piece of American history. :rolleyes:

That increases the value. If it were a better piece, I would be interested. It was used to serve justice on a thug who abused small weak people. I'm glad he is dead.

shagster01

That increases the value. If it were a better piece, I would be interested. It was used to serve justice on a thug who abused small weak people. I'm glad he is dead.
It was used by a guy who has beat, and falsely imprisoned women. Martin did nothing that bad.