George Floyd killed himself with drugs.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Why on earth should she? She wants an end to police brutality and there's nothing wrong with that. The actions of Chauvin were inexcusable. He brought disgrace to the uniform, the badge and the profession he was supposed to uphold along with those who aided and abetted. If you're okay with police abusing their power and acting like the above then it says a lot more about your values than it does about Rusha's.
Floyd died from taking drugs with a bad heart but by all means follow the agenda like a good little lemming.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh he must have responded to or about me ...
Got to love the ignore feature.

Insofar as ending the *police* brutality, you are correct. A good portion of them should be fired and never allowed to own a gun or hold a position of authority.
Just to further explain what I am speaking of ...
between my mother, son and myself, we have lived in and owned 3 homes on the same side of the street, one next door to the other. I have moved umpteen times and it is not uncommon for me to carry televisions, computers, furniture, etc. from one house to the other. Cops have never even given me a second glance. I know it has nothing to do with my white skin.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just to further explainwhat I am speaking of ...
Between my mother, son and myself, we have lived in and owned 3 homes on the same side of the street, one next door to the other. I have moved umpteen times and it is not uncommon for me to carry televisions, computers, furniture, etc. from one house to the other. Cops have never even given me a second glance. I know it has nothing to do with my white skin.
If the cops saw a black man carrying televisions, computers, etc out of one of your houses, how would you want them to respond?

How about a white man?

A black teen?

A white teen?

How would you want the cops to respond to somebody stealing from your house?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Floyd died from taking drugs with a bad heart but by all means follow the agenda like a good little lemming.
Well no, but then you'll follow anything that suits your little narrative be it this or conspiracy bunk about the election. Truth doesn't matter to you if it's inconvenient, which it is a lot of the time given what you put forth.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well no, but then you'll follow anything that suits your little narrative be it this or conspiracy bunk about the election. Truth doesn't matter to you if it's inconvenient, which it is a lot of the time given what you put forth.
Keep your head stuck in the sand you don’t have a clue, but you will when God exposes all the lies and that’s coming soon.

Arthur Brain

People hate the word repent now but in hell they are going to wish they could hear the word repent just one more time, but that ship will have sailed.
Well, that didn't have anything to do with what's under discussion and am familiar with plenty of teaching about "hell" and couldn't really care less what your version of it is either. FTR, if everything comes to light surrounding all the lies then where it comes to politics I'm under no delusion that there'll be a plethora across the board, from all parties everywhere.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Considering it's only conspiracy theorists and folk who buy into pseudo science that have a problem with safety precautions during a pandemic then your comment is rather ironic.
Only a lemming or an idiot would take an MRNA vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survivable rate, which are you ?