George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
At any rate, the whole World has a strong opinion about all this.

The "whole World", eh? :think:

More than a third of the whole World's population is Indian or Chinese - what strong opinions do you suppose they hold about all this silly nonsense?

3.77 billion people do not use the Internet. What strong opinions do you suppose they hold about all this silly nonsense?

Last edited:

Hilltrot

The above was sent to another.

Rusha didn't have to guess about Mr Floyd's innocence. The fact that the shop staff let him leave the store before going out to ask him to give back the goods is a massive 'Tell' to help a Court to decide that Mr Floyd was unaware and could be acquitted with ease. The shop could have received a bad note through lax till procedures and so wanted to recover the value. I've actually caught that action before.

The Police officer had a bad record at a previous law enforcement position but withheld this information when applying for his last position, we hear. He had already been involved in three gun incidents and shot a person down previously.

I've heard that both he and Mr Floyd had worked together before so I don't understand why it was necessary to hold him down like that. He was known and therefore could be collected at any time ........... although he was sitting quietly when the murderers arrived. All very ...... strange.....and dreadful, I think.

At any rate, the whole World has a strong opinion about all this.

You keep on thinking that I or any sane American cares what the opinions of self-righteous Satan-worshipping pedophiles are. We don’t.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He was known and therefore could be collected at any time ...

So it is your recommendation that the cops should have let him go? A fellow sitting behind the wheel high on fentanyl and methamphetamine - they should have just let him drive off and collected him later?

Sounds ill advised to me.

And more than a little retarded.

HeySabu

Indeed. Of course all cops are not violent, abusive thugs like the one who intentionally murdered Mr. Floyd. I would go as far as to say the majority are not.

The solution ... weed out those who are by using them as examples. The lowlife who intentionally murdered Floyd should receive nothing less than a life sentence.

You seem to be confused. Floyd was the "low life".

eider

You keep on thinking that I or any sane American cares what the opinions of self-righteous Satan-worshipping pedophiles are. We don’t.

I think nothing of the kind.
But I do rather think that you might be a little self-righteous...... are you? I think so.
Satan worshiping? Where do you get that from?
Pedophiles...? Are you quite well?

eider

You don't count in the sanity department after that last load of unhinged bunk. "Satan worshipping pedophiles"?!

What a wingniut.

Ah! I've just asked the same questions before I saw this, your post.
Amazing people can be found here. Quite amazing.

How about Dexamethasone, eh? They reckon that 20% of the most at-risk patients can be saved by the use of this steroid. Not a bad start.
And Imperial College commenced its vaccine trials yesterday........ here's hoping.

Arthur Brain

Ah! I've just asked the same questions before I saw this, your post.
Amazing people can be found here. Quite amazing.

How about Dexamethasone, eh? They reckon that 20% of the most at-risk patients can be saved by the use of this steroid. Not a bad start.
And Imperial College commenced its vaccine trials yesterday........ here's hoping.

He or she is just yet another dingbat to have appeared on here.

I recommend cautious optimism on the latter but here's hoping indeed.

:cheers:

eider

He or she is just yet another dingbat to have appeared on here.

I recommend cautious optimism on the latter but here's hoping indeed.

:cheers:

You always do that. You pay for a round when it's my turn! :chuckle:
Have another...... :chuckle
One day I must tell you the true story about 'Harry have-another.......'

Caution? After these the most extraordinary months, when so many fit and well folks have been killed so dreadfully, and so alone, if some boffins at Oxford tell us they've found something positive then I'll buy it. If I could have been a guinea pig for the Imperial college vaccine trials I would have stepped forward, not that they'd need an ugly old dog for any such research...... but yeah, I would put my aged and otherwise useless being forward. :D

What is it about some of the members who rant on about pedophilia....... is that how they think 24/7? This amazingly crank mindset that figures all LGBTQ and racial equality supporters to be crazed child molesters looks like a mental illness to me.

'Evil be who evil thinks' rings loud, every time I see this stuff.

eider

You seem to be confused. Floyd was the "low life".

The whole world is coming round, to disagree with you.
Yesterday the football Premier League kicked off again, and every player on every side kneeled down for George Floyd before each game started.

The Rehabilitation of once bad people is the essence of most Christian Churches and Creeds...... the very centre of the messages of the Baptist and Jesus. Are you a Christian? If so, which Creed or Church do you belong to?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A few years ago in the state I live in there was a big story in the newspapers over a law suit filed by a man who had applied to be a state trooper. He was rejected because of his IQ. It was 135. He had wanted to be a cop all his life and so he sued the state for being rejected for having a high IQ. The courts agreed with the state that he was too smart to be a cop.

That's because The Powers That Be don't want to hire another Serpico. They don't want any more cops who are so smart that they can outwit a corrupt establishment. And that has nothing to do with Democrat v. Republican, because both sides are equally in on it.

eider

That's because The Powers That Be don't want to hire another Serpico. They don't want any more cops who are so smart that they can outwit a corrupt establishment. And that has nothing to do with Democrat v. Republican, because both sides are equally in on it.

An interesting report, about how a police dept turned down an applicant with a high IQ, and how a Court upheld that decision. I used to recruit and train retail investigators, detectives and security officers for retailers. There was a strange factor, that on average most applicants with university degrees and very intellectual minds were found to be quite unsuitable for the work. They got in to more situations of contention and conflict. They were incapable of writing a simple statement in straightforward detail about what they had seen and done in any incident, and under cross examination in Court situations they collapsed. Over the years I focused closely upon this strange situation and I discovered that high intellect was mostly unable to keep communication simple. They seemed determined to demonstrate their cleverness in communications, in their writing and (most terrifying of all) in their question/answer sequences in Court cases.

There may be a connection there, about police depts seeking folks who can attend basic courses and STICK to the training without trying to frill it out, to write basic statements and to answer questions simply.

There were other 'types' that we learned to avoid as well, one of those being ex police officers! I reckon that they were more dodgy than the clever-clogs, even. :D

God's Truth

I think that the Hispanic, Asian, and white man on top of George Floyd didn't think they were killing him. I've heard cops say to those who said I can't breathe that they were talking so they know they can breathe. It still doesn't excuse the police being hostile. However, there are paramedics who aren't really wise and kind people, as well as nurses and doctors, or even lawyers and judges. All of those professions have people of all different colors that harm others with their lack of God care. We should do what we can to not have to depend on any of those people, and if we ever do have to encounter them, it is good to expose the wrongs that they do and demand that they do better. That goes for all of them. It has nothing to do with ones race, it has to do with ones relationship with God.

eider

........................................................ We should do what we can to not have to depend on any of those people, and if we ever do have to encounter them, it is good to expose the wrongs that they do and demand that they do better. That goes for all of them.

It has nothing to do with ones race, it has to do with ones relationship with God.

*+*+* City seeks new Police recruits.
Christians of ABC or XYZ Creeds need only apply.
Positions would not suit Deists, Hindus, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Bahais or any other Creeds. !!
LGBT folks definitely need not apply. !!

:angrymob:

God's Truth

*+*+* City seeks new Police recruits.
Christians of ABC or XYZ Creeds need only apply.
Positions would not suit Deists, Hindus, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Bahais or any other Creeds. !!
LGBT folks definitely need not apply. !!

:angrymob:

Jesus says even the wicked know how to love their own.

For all anyone knows, George Floyd might have been the only one searching for God. So how do you think you disproved what I said? Expose all people for doing wrong. That goes for George Floyd and the Officers, and any homosexuals that were involved.