George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

eider

We will never know because unlike that thing the literally choked the life out of him, he didn’t receive his day in court.

A guilty person doesn’t stick around the crime scene. He was murdered because of the color of his skin. EOS.

Hi.......
All true, but we do know that Mr Floyd was innocent, died innocent.
Without a trial and a conviction then there is only innocence, acquittal.
There anybody can declare that Mr Floyd was and is innocent.

Innocent folks receive and offer fake notes all the time, quite unwittingly. What I used to do to convince courts of a real crime was for the first shop to just inform the person that the note is bad, give it back and let them leave. I would then follow them to any second shop... If they tried to spend the note again, .... enough.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
that thing the literally choked the life out of him

"that thing the literally choked the life out of him." Hmmmm.

Let's see

A decorated police officer choked a pig who beat and robbed a pregnant woman with a gun, and that makes the police officer a "thing."

Then what is a woman and her abortionist when they rip her baby to shreds, suck it through a tube, and throw it in the trash?

If the cop is a "thing" then you are a a million times worse and more evil than whatever that thing is

But this is the age old mantra from Democrats: "Save the criminals, murder the babies."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi.......
All true, but we do know that Mr Floyd was innocent, died innocent.
Without a trial and a conviction then there is only innocence, acquittal.
There anybody can declare that Mr Floyd was and is innocent.

Innocent folks receive and offer fake notes all the time, quite unwittingly. What I used to do to convince courts of a real crime was for the first shop to just inform the person that the note is bad, give it back and let them leave. I would then follow them to any second shop... If they tried to spend the note again, .... enough.

Agreed. I don’t believe he knew the bill was counterfeit. However, his murderer DID know that Floyd couldn’t breathe.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
that thing the literally choked the life out of him

"that thing the literally choked the life out of him." Hmmmm.

Let's see

A decorated polices office choked a pig who beat and robbed a pregnant woman with a gun, and that makes the police officer a "thing."

Then what is a woman and her abortionist when they rip her baby to shreds, suck it through a tube, and throw it in the trash?

If the cop is a "thing" then you are a a million times worse and more evil than whatever that thing is

But this is the age old mantra from Democrats: "Save the criminals, murder the babies."

I almost forgot my promised reminder:

I see you removed all your pro Democrat signature artwork. What a coward hypocrite. Why did you do that? What a prime example of a degenerate liar: She lies about being a promoter of baby-killers, then deletes the evidence, as if we all do not remember her pro-Biden, pro-Democrat artwork.

At least with the artwork she showed the world that she promoted baby-killers. Now this sick witch hides it so she can lie and and so she can attack Trump. Don't worry, I will be here to always remind everybody about how you decided to hide your pro-baby-killer-politician artwork.

[/B][/I]

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Agreed. I don’t believe he knew the bill was counterfeit. However, his murderer DID know that Floyd couldn’t breathe.

Of course, no due process for Rusha. No trial, no evidence. She will have none of that. He's a murderer, period.

RUSHA: Kill the Cop, Kill the Babies, protect the Criminals.

Let's see

A decorated police officer choked a pig who beat and robbed a pregnant woman with a gun, and that makes the police officer a "murderer" with no trial due him.

Your side are a million times worse and more evil than the police officer.

chair

Of course, no due process for Rusha. No trial, no evidence. She will have none of that. He's a murderer, period.

RUSHA: Kill the Cop, Kill the Babies, protect the Criminals.

Let's see

A decorated police officer choked a pig who beat and robbed a pregnant woman with a gun, and that makes the police officer a "murderer" with no trial due him.

Let's see.
A police officer got out of control and murdered a man with a criminal record who had already served time. It has nothing to do with abortion.

That's better!

By the way, how much are you paid?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Indeed :(

Nice to see passion in youth, but she's got to learn to control it, which fights aren't worth fighting, which ones to walk away from

and that not everybody who disagrees with you is your enemy :)

Hilltrot

Let's see.
A police officer got out of control and murdered a man with a criminal record who had already served time. It has nothing to do with abortion.

That's better!

By the way, how much are you paid?

This is called projection. Chair is obviously getting paid for his posts.

Hilltrot

Wow! A mind reader! I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 . What is it?

Oh, by the way, a lot of the police in the U.S. are not selected for their intelligence so I would say there is some doubt as to what he knew. I think the appropriate charge is manslaughter but I doubt that you are here to speak reasonably.

HeySabu

Indeed :(

Nice to see passion in youth, but she's got to learn to control it, which fights aren't worth fighting, which ones to walk away from

and that not everybody who disagrees with you is your enemy :)

It seems to me that almost everyone here is rude to her, and now she is banned? Something seems wrong.

Gary K

Banned

Oh, by the way, a lot of the police in the U.S. are not selected for their intelligence so I would say there is some doubt as to what he knew. I think the appropriate charge is manslaughter but I doubt that you are here to speak reasonably.

This is very true. A few years ago in the state I live in there was a big story in the newspapers over a law suit filed by a man who had applied to be a state trooper. He was rejected because of his IQ. It was 135. He had wanted to be a cop all his life and so he sued the state for being rejected for having a high IQ. The courts agreed with the state that he was too smart to be a cop. They didn't want anyone that intelligent in law enforcement, at least not at that level.

By the way, this is a Democrat controlled state and has been for a long time. It tells a lot about the Democrat agenda.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is very true. A few years ago in the state I live in there was a big story in the newspapers over a law suit filed by a man who had applied to be a state trooper. He was rejected because of his IQ. It was 135. He had wanted to be a cop all his life and so he sued the state for being rejected for having a high IQ. The courts agreed with the state that he was too smart to be a cop. They didn't want anyone that intelligent in law enforcement, at least not at that level.

By the way, this is a Democrat controlled state and has been for a long time. It tells a lot about the Democrat agenda.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

eider

The above was sent to another.

Rusha didn't have to guess about Mr Floyd's innocence. The fact that the shop staff let him leave the store before going out to ask him to give back the goods is a massive 'Tell' to help a Court to decide that Mr Floyd was unaware and could be acquitted with ease. The shop could have received a bad note through lax till procedures and so wanted to recover the value. I've actually caught that action before.

The Police officer had a bad record at a previous law enforcement position but withheld this information when applying for his last position, we hear. He had already been involved in three gun incidents and shot a person down previously.

I've heard that both he and Mr Floyd had worked together before so I don't understand why it was necessary to hold him down like that. He was known and therefore could be collected at any time ........... although he was sitting quietly when the murderers arrived. All very ...... strange.....and dreadful, I think.

At any rate, the whole World has a strong opinion about all this.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The above was sent to another.

Rusha didn't have to guess about Mr Floyd's innocence. The fact that the shop staff let him leave the store before going out to ask him to give back the goods is a massive 'Tell' to help a Court to decide that Mr Floyd was unaware and could be acquitted with ease. The shop could have received a bad note through lax till procedures and so wanted to recover the value. I've actually caught that action before.

The Police officer had a bad record at a previous law enforcement position but withheld this information when applying for his last position, we hear. He had already been involved in three gun incidents and shot a person down previously.

I've heard that both he and Mr Floyd had worked together before so I don't understand why it was necessary to hold him down like that. He was known and therefore could be collected at any time ........... although he was sitting quietly when the murderers arrived. All very ...... strange.....and dreadful, I think.

At any rate, the whole World has a strong opinion about all this.

Indeed. Of course all cops are not violent, abusive thugs like the one who intentionally murdered Mr. Floyd. I would go as far as to say the majority are not.

The solution ... weed out those who are by using them as examples. The lowlife who intentionally murdered Floyd should receive nothing less than a life sentence.

eider

Indeed. Of course all cops are not violent, abusive thugs like the one who intentionally murdered Mr. Floyd. I would go as far as to say the majority are not.

The solution ... weed out those who are by using them as examples. The lowlife who intentionally murdered Floyd should receive nothing less than a life sentence.

Absolutely! I had to interact with our police here, three days a week, for nearly thirty years and the standards here were very high. I witnessed four of five bad police actions in all those years, one which could have resulted in death of a detainee. So you see, this could possibly have happened here, which is why I think we are responding to Mr Floyd's death as strongly as we are....... we want to promote BLM as strongly as you do, and throughout all of our political parties, apart from possibly the racist extremists.