Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

mes

When you make up your own doctrine and follow man, you are rejecting the Truth, man.

We will see at the judgment what Doctrine you rejected ! I am telling you now it is God's !

beloved57

Dan 4:26 The Heavens do Rule !

Dan 4:26 The Heavens do Rule !

Dan 4:26

26And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.

The Heaven's do rule means God rules, His Kingdom [Throne] rules as per Ps 103:19

19The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

The man of sin religions of the world does not know the True and Living God, who rules all, even every man. The man of sin religions believe that man rules through his so called freewill, yes, even that it rules and overrules God's Purposes and Decrees ! Dan 4:25

25That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

It is just impossible for one to believe in man's freewill and to believe in the True God as per Jn 17:3

3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Dan 4:34-37

34And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

No one can worship God aright without [experientially knowing] that He rules the world, the universe, absolutely and at all times, in all places, and all people ! Those who know this God will never bow to the idol god of man's freewill..

Last edited:

beloved57

God desires it, It shall be done !

God desires it, It shall be done !

Ps 132:14

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

The word desire is the hebrew verb 'avah which means:

) desire, incline, covet, wait longingly, wish, sigh, want, be greedy, prefer

a) (Piel) to desire, crave (food and drink)

b) (Hithpael) to desire, long for, lust after (of bodily appetites)

If God, The Almighty desires something, then He will cause it to be so ! Job confirms this in Job 23:13

13But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

This is about God, and Holy Inspiration states that what He souls desireth, even that [what He desireth] He Doeth ! The word doeth is the hebrew verb`asah and means:

to do, fashion, accomplish, make

a) (Qal)

1) to do, work, make, produce

a) to do

b) to work

c) to deal (with)

d) to act, act with effect, effect

What God Almighty desires, He will effect, or He will produce it !

Its the same word translated perform here in Isa 9:7

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Now this Truth about God presents to the man of sin ministers and followers a gigantic problem ! You see, they falsely teach that God desires all men without exception to be saved and to come into the Knowledge of the Truth, based upon a perverted understanding of 1 Tim 2:4

4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

They wickedly teach that God does not get what He wishes for, or wants, or desires in contradiction to Job 23:13 !

The word for will in 1 Tim 2:4 is the greek word thelō and means:

to will, have in mind, intend

a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose

b) to desire, to wish

c) to love

1) to like to do a thing, be fond of doing

d) to take delight in, have pleasure

They teach that what God desires, wishes for does not happen in regards to 1 Tim 2:4 !

And if you notice the word also means determined, so they also teach that what God determines here in 1 Tim 2:4, shall not come to pass ! Folks thats Blasphemy and impious. Its a attack against the very Character of God to teach that the Almighty desires something to be done, and He does not do it !

The scripture teaches that even the desire of a righteous person shall be granted Prov 10:24

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

But yet the desire of the Righteous God, does not accomplish what He desires ! Ps 11:7

For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Last edited:

beloved57

By their fruit ye shall know them !

By their fruit ye shall know them !

Matt 7:13-16

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Ye know them by the fruit of their doctrines and understanding !

The antichrist ministers and followers manifest their antichrist sentiments by opposing the Truth of Christ's Work on the Cross as actually not potentially, saving all for whom He died, to that of not saving any at all, but only making all men without exception savable ! By savable, I mean only potentially saved, the crowning touch must be provided by man, hence men according to them are finally saved by what man does, and not by what Christ did, hence crowning themselves as their own saviours by their wisdom !

Last edited:

beloved57

It's a Spirit !

It's a Spirit !

1 Jn 4:3

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Antichrist folks is not a person, but a spirit, a Spirit that comes in the name of Christ Rev 13:11, but denies His Gospel Doctrines !

Last edited:

beloved57

Be careful !

Be careful !

If Faith or believing in Christ, or even repentance be a prerequisite , a condition, a requirement or any of that, then they become works, yet the scriptures make it clear that works are antithesis to Faith; however if Faith becomes a duty or requirement for getting saved, and Salvation is by Grace, but yet its through a work of duty, such nonsense mixes Grace with Works or Grace with Duty or law, and consequently Grace is no more Grace, Paul's very point here Rom 11:5-6

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Many teach what is called Duty Faith ! Lets look at that word duty: The dictionary says:

something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.

the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right; moral or legal obligation.

an action or task required by a person's position or occupation; function: the duties of a clergyman.

the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.

Notice, a Task :

a definite piece of work assigned to, falling to, or expected of a person; duty.

any piece of work.

So, you see,once we begin to enter Faith and Repentance as duties to be performed to get saved, we depart from Salvation by Grace and proclaim salvation by Works !

Last edited:

beloved57

Be careful !

Be careful !

Instead of the Work of Christ being the sole determiner of a person's Eternal destiny unto Glory, the followers of the man of sin religions insist that it is the freewill of man, or man's consent that determines who goes into Eternal Glory. They teach that God's Salvaic Purposes are thwarted unless man concurs with it ! Making God's will dependent upon man's will. They teach God's Will 1 Tim 2:4 is contingent upon man's will acquiesce ! So God's creature determines The Sovereign's will, this if course is nothing short of Blasphemy !

Last edited:

beloved57

Joshua 24:15

Lets briefly examine some of the text that the man of sin followers manipulate and pervert to their own destruction, in order to give man the praise for his own salvation !

15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

The issue here is not with spiritually dead sinners alienated from the life of God, but to the jewish nation, who had already been established in a national covenant which began back in Ex 20. Here in Joshua they were being exhorted to serve God that had redeemed them out of the House of Bondage in Egypt instead of the strange gods of the Land they now occupied. There is no semblance here because this exhortation goes to people already in a covenantal relationship with God, whereas the unregenerate have no Covenant relationship with God, unless it is still a secret in the counsels of God. However, the Exhortation here is in light of being in a confirmed relationship whereby they had experienced corporate redemption as a people, and in fact had moved into the promised earthly inheritance !

Last edited:

beloved57

Rom 10:9-10

Rom 10:9-10

Another abused scripture that the man of sin followers abuse to their own destruction is Rom 10:9-10

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The issue here is if a unregenerate heart is meant. The heart here performing belief into Christ is a Regenerated Heart, a new Heart given in the New Birth, a Heart that will Trust in its Progenitor, the Lord Jesus Christ. All who do Trust in Him were His Seed, and born of an incorruptible seed.

A heart that is not regenerated is wicked Jer 17:9

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

And by Nature it is under the dominion of satan and opposes belief in Christ 2 Cor 4:4

4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Blindness of mind is the same as blindness of heart Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

The conditional if's here as if they shall confess or if they believe in their heart, these are not conditional if's but evidential ifs, evidence if whether or not they have been born again and given a new Heart. Paul knew that if anyone would, as a result of Gospel Preaching, confess Christ with their mouth [especially jews] and believe in their heart, that God hath raised Him from the dead, such ones would be in a saved regenerated state. These were not if conditions for men to do, to get themselves saved as the work mongrels of the man of sin religions teach. I do not care what no one says, the scripture no where calls on a sinful, devil controlled heart to believe into Christ, and neither can it !

Last edited:

beloved57

1 Jn 3:23

23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Acts 17:30

30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

For it is consistent with God to command those Having Spiritual Life to perform Spiritual acts or deeds, Like Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. This is consistent with the promises of the New Covenant. It reads Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Now notice what is First in the divine Order. The Giving of a New heart and a New Spirit, this is New Birth or Regeneration !

And as a consequence of that, God said He would cause them to walk in His Statues ! One of which is Faith, He will cause them to walk by Faith Rom 4:12

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

2 Cor 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight

Also that word for walk, as walk in my statues [commandments] the hebrew word means:

to go, walk, come

a) (Qal)

1) to go, walk, come, depart, proceed, move, go away

2) to die, live, manner of life (fig.)

b) (Hiphil) to lead, bring, lead away, carry, cause to walk

So God will cause them to Live by Faith or to walk by Faith !

Also God says they shall keep my Judgments and DO THEM !

Perform them ! If God commands them to Repent as Paul states in Acts 17:30, then they shall perform it, do it !

So that is why God through the Apostles commanded men to Repent and Believe, because if they did, that would be evidence of them having been partakers of the New Covenant and that they had been given a New Heart and a New Spirit put in them !

Now understand this, If believing in Christ unto salvation is not a Spiritual Act, performed by those who have been given Spiritual Life, then we must conclude that men performed something in the flesh, that awarded them Everlasting Life ! That friends is Antichrist !

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1 Jn 3:23

23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Acts 17:30

30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

For it is consistent with God to command those Having Spiritual Life to perform Spiritual acts or deeds, Like Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. This is consistent with the promises of the New Covenant. It reads Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Now notice what is First in the divine Order. The Giving of a New heart and a New Spirit, this is New Birth or Regeneration !

And as a consequence of that, God said He would cause them to walk in His Statues ! One of which is Faith, He will cause them to walk by Faith Rom 4:12

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

2 Cor 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight

Also that word for walk, as walk in my statues [commandments] the hebrew word means:

to go, walk, come

a) (Qal)

1) to go, walk, come, depart, proceed, move, go away

2) to die, live, manner of life (fig.)

b) (Hiphil) to lead, bring, lead away, carry, cause to walk

So God will cause them to Live by Faith or to walk by Faith !

Also God says they shall keep my Judgments and DO THEM !

Perform them ! If God commands them to Repent as Paul states in Acts 17:30, then they shall perform it, do it !

So that is why God through the Apostles commanded men to Repent and Believe, because if they did, that would be evidence of them having been partakers of the New Covenant and that they had been given a New Heart and a New Spirit put in them !

Now understand this, If believing in Christ unto salvation is not a Spiritual Act, performed by those who have been given Spiritual Life, then we must conclude that men performed something in the flesh, that awarded them Everlasting Life ! That friends is Antichrist !

Last edited:

glorydaz

Lets briefly examine some of the text that the man of sin followers manipulate and pervert to their own destruction, in order to give man the praise for his own salvation !

15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

The issue here is not with spiritually dead sinners alienated from the life of God, but to the jewish nation, who had already been established in a national covenant which began back in Ex 20. Here in Joshua they were being exhorted to serve God that had redeemed them out of the House of Bondage in Egypt instead of the strange gods of the Land they now occupied. There is no semblance here because this exhortation goes to people already in a covenantal relationship with God, whereas the unregenerate have no Covenant relationship with God, unless it is still a secret in the counsels of God. However, the Exhortation here is in light of being in a confirmed relationship whereby they had experienced corporate redemption as a people, and in fact had moved into the promised earthly inheritance !

It's quite convenient to dismiss what's written in the Old Testament as not being applicable to us today, but that's error.

This is why Scripture was quoted so often by Jesus and His followers....because it is applicable to us.

Those words about "choosing" were not just for Israel, any more than any of the promises and admonitions contained in Scripture were just for Israel. (As you should be able to see from reading verses such as the following.)

Deut. 29:13-15 That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath; But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:

beloved57

Isa 1:18-19

Isa 1:18-19

The Followers of the man of sin religions just love to take scripture out of context of meaning in order to promote their ungodly philosophy. One such passage is Isa 1:18-19

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

They somehow apply this text to mean that God is reasoning spiritually with all the ungodly sinners in the world to do something that get them saved. Now the scripture plainly says this about the unregenerate mind which is the center of our reasoning ! Col 1:21

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Eph 4:18

18Having the understanding or mind darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

But here, in Isa 1:18-19 it is only God's Covenant people being spoken to here, that nation apart from all others that was under a National Covenant. God had become weary with their evil ways, and in so many words, calling for them [not any other people] to repent, in which compliance to this call, that physical nation, had absolutely nothing to do with Life Everlasting in Christ Jesus, but that they should eat of the good of the Land vs 19

Isa 1:19

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Disobedience would lead to national ruin. Now of course the appeal God made here, may indeed make some in that wicked nation sorry for their sins, and seek mercy and reformation, but no spiritual application is at all in this passage. The sins of vs 18 are national sins !

Now if any spiritual application can be derived from it otherwise, it would be that by the power of the holy Spirit, that regenerated sinners would be made sensible and reasonable sinners like the prodigal son Lk 15:17

17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

or the Publican Lk 18:13

13And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Or those Jesus specifically addresses here Matt 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

For only such can be spiritually and sensibly reasonable, who have been given spiritual life, it is then only Divine facts can be received to the good of ones soul !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Followers of the man of sin religions just love to take scripture out of context of meaning in order to promote their ungodly philosophy. One such passage is Isa 1:18-19

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

They somehow apply this text to mean that God is reasoning spiritually with all the ungodly sinners in the world to do something that get them saved. Now the scripture plainly says this about the unregenerate mind which is the center of our reasoning ! Col 1:21

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Eph 4:18

18Having the understanding or mind darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

But here, in Isa 1:18-19 it is only God's Covenant people being spoken to here, that nation apart from all others that was under a National Covenant. God had become weary with their evil ways, and in so many words, calling for them [not any other people] to repent, in which compliance to this call, that physical nation, had absolutely nothing to do with Life Everlasting in Christ Jesus, but that they should eat of the good of the Land vs 19

Isa 1:19

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Disobedience would lead to national ruin. Now of course the appeal God made here, may indeed make some in that wicked nation sorry for their sins, and seek mercy and reformation, but no spiritual application is at all in this passage. The sins of vs 18 are national sins !

Now if any spiritual application can be derived from it otherwise, it would be that by the power of the holy Spirit, that regenerated sinners would be made sensible and reasonable sinners like the prodigal son Lk 15:17

17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

or the Publican Lk 18:13

13And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Or those Jesus specifically addresses here Matt 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

For only such can be spiritually and sensibly reasonable, who have been given spiritual life, it is then only Divine facts can be received to the good of ones soul !

Last edited:

ThePresbyteers

If you would present the truth without running it through your "Calvinist filter" I might.
If you stop taking your BibleBlocker pills, You'll see the difference between General calls
and Effectual calls. Over-dose filters will cause you to see doubles. Both calls are the
same when given out to everyone. The Effectual calls are only for the Elects.

Escape from your arminian doctor

calvinix.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you stop taking your BibleBlocker pills, You'll see the difference between General calls
and Effectual calls. Over-dose filters will cause you to see doubles. Both calls are the
same when given out to everyone. The Effectual calls are only for the Elects.

Escape from your arminian doctor

calvinix.gif

Last edited: