Free Will

Nanja

So if everything is predestined, then does that mean that God predestined down to the picosecond how long a pedophile would rape a child? How long a rapist would rape his victim? The method with which a psychopath murderer uses to torture and kill his victim?

The God you propose is a disgusting god, not worthy of worship, but of loathing and hatred.

The God of the open theist made man with the ability to love. However, love can only be possible if one has the ability to hate. Love is freely given. God did not make us robots, nor is God a robot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

The scriptures declares that God does all things according to His Will!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Yet, you question God about what He does.

God made the wicked for Himself in Wisdom and for a suitable Purpose in Christ Jesus.
Before the world began He purposed that Christ would be slain by wicked men:

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Acts 2:23
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

He was foreordained before the foundation of the world 1 Pet. 1:20.
He was set up from everlasting Prov. 8:22-23: Micah 5:2 to be the Elects' Redeemer!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

God made the wicked for Himself in Wisdom and for a suitable Purpose in Christ Jesus.

The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

He was set up from everlasting Prov. 8:22-23: Micah 5:2 to be the Elects' Redeemer!

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Translation...

If you question Calvinism, your questioning God?

Who are the elect you referenced in Micah?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Address what I posted please.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because there isn't any. :plain:
God does all things according to His Will Dan. 4:35.
Again, does that mean that the following is true?
So if everything is predestined, then does that mean that God predestined down to the picosecond how long a pedophile would rape a child? How long a rapist would rape his victim? The method with which a psychopath murderer uses to torture and kill his victim?

The God you propose is a disgusting god, not worthy of worship, but of loathing and hatred.

The God of the open theist made man with the ability to love. However, love can only be possible if one has the ability to hate. Love is freely given. God did not make us robots, nor is God a robot.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, does that mean that the following is true?

A mother calls out in the dark.... "Judge Rightly, dear... suppers getting cold and it's dark outside"

Judge Rightly replies... "Awww mom, I was waiting for Nanja to actually answer my question... sigh, those Calvinists never give real answers to real questions... alright mom, be right in."

: )

Nanja

John 3:16....

But then... there's the Calvinist Revised Standard..

Calvin 3:16

For God so Loved the Elect that they were pre-destined to be died for. Every one else is a filthy reprobate.

God does not love the world that was condemned already John 3:18, 36.

popsthebuilder

Because there isn't any. :plain:
God does all things according to His Will Dan. 4:35.
No one said otherwise. What is in question is the freedom of choice that man has that is seemingly observable, and if that freedom is allowed by GOD, GOD's will, or out of GOD's control. It most assuredly isn't the last option.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

God's Truth

God does not love the world that was condemned already John 3:18, 36.

God loves His creation but does not know you personally unless you obey Him.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

God's Truth

ANYONE can CHOOSE to do what God says to do.

That is what Jesus says.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Isaiah 65:11-12 "But as for you who forsake the LORD and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny, I will destine you for the sword, and you will all bend down for the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me."

1 Peter 4:3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.