Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What? The apostles got the scriptures from Jesus Christ.

No, all the apostles got the scriptures from Jesus Christ.
Jesus taught the New Covenant.

Do you remember back in Genesis when God gave Abraham two (yes, two) covenants? One was of Law, and the other was of Grace.

Jesus came to teach the Law. Paul was sent to teach Grace.

Jesus was sent to Israel, who was under the Law, but when they rejected Him, he sent Paul to the Gentiles and the whole world, to make Israel jealous of the Grace He was giving to them.

Go read Galatians again, GT. Look for any signs of tension, especially in chapter 2.

God's Truth

Bring them...... then we will see who the pretender is.

Remember when I told you Jesus was called an Apostle, and you said he wasn't and that it would be a demotion? Then I gave you the scripture that says he was an Apostle, and you still tried to deny it even though you were given the scripture.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So you spread Paul's indirect message of gospel even though Jesus' word is there for everyone to read.

It is clear that your lord is Paul, not Jesus.

Do you know Jesus says not let anyone call you a techier becaseu He is the Teacher?

Why do you disregard so many of Jesus' word and quote so many of Pual's word?

You are treating Paul as a teacher instead of Jesus.

You obviously believe Paul teaches gospel better than Jesus.

shame on you.
You are a Gentile because you are not a Jew, Paul was sent by Jesus Christ to preach and teach the Gentiles just as Jesus taught the Jews. Jesus told Paul what to say and write. Paul follows Jesus, dummy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So is what Paul said:

Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia:Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. - Galatians 1:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:1-5&version=NKJV

It is clear that you assume too much.

Where have I ever denied that? Where have I ever said that that is not true?

Well, I don't disregard any of what Jesus said, so your assumption is wrong there...

The answer is simple, but you wouldn't understand the answer, and probably would say I'm wrong. Do you really want to know,

And once again, you've completely missed the plot twist in the Story of the Bible, because you're so focused on details that you completely miss what the Bible is actually saying.

So here's my question to you again:

Do you really want to know why I quote Paul more than I quote Jesus?

Let me ask you. Do you think Paul can teach Jesus' gospel better than Jesus?

God's Truth

Do you remember back in Genesis when God gave Abraham two (yes, two) covenants? One was of Law, and the other was of Grace.

Jesus came to teach the Law. Paul was sent to teach Grace.

You got that wrong.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Jesus was sent to Israel, who was under the Law, but when they rejected Him, he sent Paul to the Gentiles and the whole world, to make Israel jealous of the Grace He was giving to them.

Go read Galatians again, GT. Look for any signs of tension, especially in chapter 2.

Jesus came and taught the guidelines for the New Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant. Many Jews rejected it, and Paul was converted and preached to them until it was decided that he should go far away to the Gentiles.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Let me ask you. Do you think Paul can teach Jesus' gospel better than Jesus?

Do you want to know why I use Paul's teachings more often than what Jesus taught?

I will not answer your question until you answer mine.

glorydaz

Remember when I told you Jesus was called an Apostle, and you said he wasn't and that it would be a demotion? Then I gave you the scripture that says he was an Apostle, and you still tried to deny it even though you were given the scripture.

No, you said He was your Apostle, and I said He wasn't mine....that would be a demotion.

You argued. Then I explained that He was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel....so He could be called their Apostle. You argued. Then I explained that He is my Lord and God....not my Apostle.

I guess you didn't get it then, and now you want me to change my mind?

No thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Bring them...... then we will see who the pretender is.

Ok, I checked.

what I found is this why I got mixed up.

this is it, but it is not Jesus' word:

Genesis 19:6-8

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

I was wrong, Jesus did not call His enemy friends.

Even so, you guys are attacking Pops for using the term "friend". Nothing is hypocrite about it since his intention is trying to be right.

It is far better than calling Jesus' followers wicked, cult, nonbeliever and unsaved
which you "faith only" followers are doing.

glorydaz

You are a denier of Jesus.

So I don't waste time for you.

You have been spreading half truth gospel.

You are not Jesus' follower.

You claim to be a Jesus follower, but you can't even give a quote where Jesus called everyone "friend"...even His enemies, AS YOU CLAIMED. You're just a big mouth with a bunch of noise spewing forth. :chuckle:

God's Truth

No, you said He was your Apostle, and I said He wasn't mine....that would be a demotion.

You argued. Then I explained that He was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel....so He could be called their Apostle. You argued. Then I explained that He is my Lord and God....not my Apostle.

I guess you didn't get it then, and now you want me to change my mind?

No thanks.

You said Paul was your Apostle and I said Jesus was mine. You said that would be a demotion for Jesus. I gave you the scripture and you said that was only to the Jews. If the Hebrews can call him their Apostle then he is mine too.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Ok, I checked.

what I found is this why I got mixed up.

this is it, but it is not Jesus' word:

Genesis 19:6-8

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

I was wrong, Jesus did not call His enemy friends.

Even so, you guys are attacking Pops for using the term "friend". Nothing is hypocrite about it since his intention is trying to be right.

It is far better than calling Jesus' followers wicked, cult, nonbeliever and unsaved
which you "faith only" followers are doing.
Did I just witness an important moment in History? Meshak admitting she is wrong?

:jawdrop:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I don't want to know.

Then why did you ask me:

Why do you disregard so many of Jesus' word and quote so many of Paul's word?

And no, you don't know. Because you have never listened to the reason I told you before.

So I am going to withhold my reasons from you, because you don't care anyways.

I'll keep my pearls to myself, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.