For whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved!

God's Truth

Ok, tell me what are the points I made in it and the article right after it. Explain it to me !

You do not do that when I post.

Do it to what I post from now on instead of merely saying things like you do not love Romans 5:19.

However, if you want to discuss something specific, then post it here one at a time.

beloved57

You do not do that when I post.

Do it to what I post from now on instead of merely saying things like you do not love Romans 5:19.

However, if you want to discuss something specific, then post it here one at a time.

That shows your dishonesty ! You dont want to discuss the OP at all !

beloved57

gt

The OP is specific enough, thats what I want to discuss Duh, thats why I started it lol

God's Truth

Rom 10:13

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

It's very unfortunate that religionists hath corrupted this verse to make it teach salvation by works, by what a person does. They make"calling upon the name of the lord" a condition man must perform in order to get saved! That folks is a lie, that's promoting salvation by works, by what a person does! However what Paul is teaching is this, whosoever is calling upon the name of the lord, shall be saved, as to say, they shall be in a saved state, that is the calling upon the name of the lord is evidence that they are saved, and or being saved!

In other words Paul is saying, you want to know who it is that Christ has saved , and is saving by putting His Spirit in them? Its whosoever is calling upon the name of the lord, they shall be saved! The action of calling upon the name of the lord is evidence and proof that they are being saved from the power of sin and unbelief!

Again, I will reply to what you say and tell you that Jesus tells us of some people who say 'Lord, Lord'.

The people who are calling out to Jesus 'Lord, Lord'...Jesus says they are NOT saved, so how do you think they are saved?

beloved57

Again, I will reply to what you say and tell you that Jesus tells us of some people who say 'Lord, Lord'.

The people who are calling out to Jesus 'Lord, Lord'...Jesus says they are NOT saved, so how do you think they are saved?

Again, you refuse to discuss what the OP says. Why do you come into a thread someone made to be discussed and then refuse to discuss the points made ?

beloved57

The Elect of God must believe to be saved, but it is God who resolved to grant them belief in Christ. Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Acts 13:48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

This belief in Christ is the production of the Sanctifying work and ministry of the Holy Spirit 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

marke

Again, you refuse to discuss what the OP says. Why do you come into a thread someone made to be discussed and then refuse to discuss the points made ?
The OP discusses erroneous interpretations of scripture but the OP does not want to accept any arguments opposing the erroneous interpretations of scripture.

Nanja

The Elect of God must believe to be saved, but it is God who resolved to grant them belief in Christ. Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

This belief in Christ is the production of the Sanctifying work and ministry of the Holy Spirit 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Amen Brother ! The Chosen Sons of God Eph. 1:4 which were Saved Eternally 2 Tim. 1:9 and given to Believe on Christ, are the same ones which shall be Saved / Born Again in the Time State to evidence it, and as a result will be given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26 in New Birth, and shall call upon the Name of the Lord:

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Rom. 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gal. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

However, the calling upon the name of the Lord by one who is carnal / the natural man, does not have the ability to please God because his mind is at enmity with God !

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Consequently, those who insist that they do have the natural ability to perform the work of calling on the name of the Lord to get themselves saved are deceived; and nothing less than false witnesses !

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Chosen Sons of God Eph. 1:4 which were Saved Eternally 2 Tim. 1:9 and given to Believe on Christ, are the same ones which shall be Saved / Born Again in the Time State to evidence it, and as a result will be given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26 in New Birth, and shall call upon the Name of the Lord:

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Rom. 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gal. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

However, the calling upon the name of the Lord by one who is carnal / the natural man, does not have the ability to please God because his mind is at enmity with God !

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Consequently, those who insist that they do have the natural ability to perform the work of calling on the name of the Lord to get themselves saved are deceived; and nothing less than false witnesses !
Amen Sister very well stated.

Nanja

Sure you right !

marke

Sure you right !
Believing God is a privilege and right that God grants to all who come to Jesus seeking forgiveness for their sins.

Mark 9:24
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.