For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Mary Contrary 999

The fraud took place and was not brought to light in time. Trump's return to office will be all the more triumphant. It will be so delicious 😋 to see the faces of the User and the Brainless wonder at that time.
All polls show Trump will beat any Republican challenger and any of the Demoncrats you could name. No one can deny that.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The fraud took place and was not brought to light in time. Trump's return to office will be all the more triumphant. It will be so delicious 😋 to see the faces of the User and the Brainless wonder at that time.
All polls show Trump will beat any Republican challenger and any of the Demoncrats you could name. No one can deny that.

Hilarious! I can't wait for everything you predict to come true!

Arthur Brain

My but you do a lot of screeching.

It is your contention that the election was legitimate. This is despite the fact that legal action is ongoing.

What you think the result might or should be is irrelevant. The case is literally not settled, contrary to your insane conspiracy theory that it has been.
Um, ain't my contention you odd little fellow. The election was certified and accepted a year ago and your bizarre assertions aren't gonna change anything. The only thing likely to come out of Georgia is trouble for Trump but you stick with your strange world of make believe if you want.

marke

Um, ain't my contention you odd little fellow. The election was certified and accepted a year ago and your bizarre assertions aren't gonna change anything. The only thing likely to come out of Georgia is trouble for Trump but you stick with your strange world of make believe if you want.
Democrats submitted their unverified totals and then refused all attempts to verify the tens of thousands of questionable ballots.

Skeeter

Banned
Recounting unverified votes does not verify those votes. Proving the votes were legitimately cast verifies votes and hundreds of thousands of ballots for Biden have never been validated.
Particular counties have been carefully matched to voter rolls with no anomalies noted. Lower instances of fraud than usual.

marke

Particular counties have been carefully matched to voter rolls with no anomalies noted. Lower instances of fraud than usual.
The counties with verified votes are not the problem. Democrat counties with thousands of unverifiable ballots are the problem.

Arthur Brain

The saddest thing is in some senses is that you seem to think that Trump cares one whit about you or anyone else in America besides their vote. The practical veneration of a man who is so obviously a self serving and egotistical narcissist is just utterly bemusing. He's certainly not alone in the realm of politics on the score but wow, he's the most vociferous and petulant as demonstrated through his tenure as president and his subsequent antics since departure. I'm cynical where it comes to politics in general, the current clown in office in the UK is hardly anything to shout about or the opposition so this mindless adulation of a man who acts like a child is off the scale. He was never equipped to hold office and one of the most embarrassing presidents ever to sit in the WH.

Given how much damage he's caused the Republican party and how humiliating his defeat in 2020 I'd be surprised if he was re-elected but more saddened that such could come about.