For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Nope. Evidence, remember?

You were told about the Georgia lawsuit. You don't care. It's ongoing. You don't care. All you care about is the screeching.

It's you who is the conspiracy theorist. You think Joe Biden won the election legitimately and you will allow nothing that questions your narrative.
Sure, where is it? The only screeching going on is from the likes of you who after a year still push the tired same stuff and this obsession you have with Georgia is just another thing to add to a year of ongoing farce. You really aren't too bright at all so it's no wonder you buy into the loony bunk that you do. You're stupid enough to bring my lack of American citizenship into the equation when you're from New Zealand yourself. You claim to have been an English teacher yet fail to understand simple terms and definitions. You're the conspiracy nut as you rail against the prevailing consensus of the issue, that being that Trump lost the election and Biden won it fair and square. I'm with the vast majority on the matter, ergo I cannot by definition be a conspiracy theorist on the score and your projection only makes yourself look somehow yet more stupid.

Any other "contributions" you make along similar lines you can take as read that this is the reply. Get some new material or better yet, accept the facts and get over the last election already.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where is it?
The same place I posted it.

The same place you ignored it the first time.

The same place you'll keep ignoring it.

You don't care, remember?

The only screeching going on is from the likes of you who after a year still push the tired same stuff and this obsession you have with ignoring Georgia is just another thing to add to a year of ongoing farce. You really aren't too bright at all so it's no wonder you buy into the loony bunk that you do. You're stupid enough to bring my lack of American citizenship into the equation when you're from the UK yourself. You fail to understand simple terms and definitions. You're the conspiracy nut as you rail against the evidence, that being that Joe Biden won the election illegitimately.

I'm with the vast majority on the matter.

Like that has ever mattered in a rational assessment of what is true.

I cannot by definition be a conspiracy theorist.

We'll be the judge of that.

Any other contributions you make along similar lines you can take as read that this is the reply. Get some new material or better yet, accept the facts and get over the last election already.

Arthur Brain

The same place I posted it.

The same place you ignored it the first time.

The same place you'll keep ignoring it.

You don't care, remember?

The only screeching going on is from the likes of you who after a year still push the tired same stuff and this obsession you have with ignoring Georgia is just another thing to add to a year of ongoing farce. You really aren't too bright at all so it's no wonder you buy into the loony bunk that you do. You're stupid enough to bring my lack of American citizenship into the equation when you're from the UK yourself. You fail to understand simple terms and definitions. You're the conspiracy nut as you rail against the evidence, that being that Joe Biden won the election illegitimately.

Like that has ever mattered in a rational assessment of what is true.

We'll be the judge of that.

Any other contributions you make along similar lines you can take as read that this is the reply. Get some new material or better yet, accept the facts and get over the last election already.
Just to pick up on a coupla points in this predictably childish morass...

No, Stripe, you are not the judge of what constitutes conspiracy theory or the adherents thereof, the dictionary takes care of that. It squarely places you in that particular camp and myself nowhere near it. That's fact and only a simpleton argues with facts.

Doesn't work trying to scramble my own quotes into your "response" either as I was over the last election months ago goofball.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not the judge of what constitutes conspiracy theory or the adherents thereof, the dictionary takes care of that. It squarely places you in that particular camp and myself nowhere near it.

You think Joe Biden was legitimately elected. That's about as conspiracy theory as it gets.

You simply do not look at the evidence.

You refuse and refuse and refuse, relying on screeching and insults to distract from the facts.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
wandered into the political section of Reddit today - there's a lot of talk about Biden's snapping at Peter Doocy. I was expecting to see ridicule of a feeble irascible 79 year old man who is unable to operate effectively in the role he's been thrust into. But no. Instead I found myself immersed in a morass of liberalism, inexplicable support for this feeble old man by what I can only assume are teenagers or young adults.

It's irrational and inexplicable.
Well yeah, total hypocrisy; but were you expecting different?

I gotta tell ya, to be honest it's the most coherent that I have seen Biden in months. C'mon man! Gotta have hope for the future! ;)

Arthur Brain

You think Joe Biden was legitimately elected. That's about as conspiracy theory as it gets.

You simply do not look at the evidence.

You refuse and refuse and refuse, relying on screeching and insults to distract from the facts.
Of course it isn't. It's what the prevailing consensus on the matter is as is the fact that claims of widespread fraud have continually been found baseless. This is because there's no substance to them, the world has long since moved on from the election results and the only ones who still bleat on about it are conspiracy nuts and that's exactly what you are. It's not an insult to call you that Stripe, it's simply because you adhere to the trope that Trump was swindled out of an election he so obviously wasn't. Pointing out that you aren't the definer of words and to argue with facts regarding authoritative definitions makes you a simpleton isn't an insult either. If you don;t want to appear as one then stop acting like one.

I've looked at the "evidence" for want of a better word since the outset and this Georgia stuff is about as impressive as Lindell's rants.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've looked at the evidence.
Then you should have retracted your insane assertion that the issue has been settled in the courts.

That's the sort of thing only a conspiracy nut could believe.

But of course you haven't actually looked.

Arthur Brain

Then you should have retracted your insane assertion that the issue has been settled in the courts.

That's the sort of thing only a conspiracy nut could believe.

But of course you haven't actually looked.
Hmm, when you were supposedly an English teacher, did any of your students actually pass their exams? Projection does not help you Stripe. The election was settled and certified the best part of a year ago, that's fact. You can believe that the moon landings were faked or any other such thing outside of the main on a matter and that's what marks people out as conspiracy theorists. This issue is one of the more bonkers to have come about and fraud claims were laughable from the complete outset. This is no different and doesn't even make background news these days. Just like Lindell's supposedly earth shattering symposium, it's a big fat nothing burger. Now you can believe that it's something else all you want and it's gonna be a game changer or whatever, that's what conspiracy nuts would do after all and that's what you are. In actuality, the election was settled a loooong time ago, them's the facts.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmm, when you were supposedly an English teacher, did any of your students actually pass their exams? Projection does not help you Stripe. The election was settled and certified the best part of a year ago, that's fact. You can believe that the moon landings were faked or any other such thing outside of the main on a matter and that's what marks people out as conspiracy theorists. This issue is one of the more bonkers to have come about and fraud claims were laughable from the complete outset. This is no different and doesn't even make background news these days. Just like Lindell's supposedly earth shattering symposium, it's a big fat nothing burger. Now you can believe that it's something else all you want and it's gonna be a game changer or whatever, that's what conspiracy nuts would do after all and that's what you are. In actuality, the election was settled a loooong time ago, them's the facts.
See?

Insane conspiracy theories. Screeching. No engagement over the facts.

You foreigners have no capacity for sensible discourse.

marke

Liars, crooks, and frauds commit all sorts of evil and then loudly proclaim their innocence in spite of the evidence against them. Family members and supporters of liars, crooks, and frauds deny their crooked family members ever committed any crimes. There are tens of thousands of democrats who know for a fact that democrats have been committing voter fraud for years but those who claim that is not true are liars, crooks, and frauds.

Arthur Brain

See?

Insane conspiracy theories. Screeching. No engagement over the facts.

You foreigners have no capacity for sensible discourse.
I take it you wrote this while looking in a mirror? Well done on completely describing yourself!

In the real world and not Stripe's bizarre concoction of his own making, Biden s president, has been for a year, Trump lost with no widespread voter fraud occurring and those still perpetuating the like are roundly scorned, mocked and ridiculed, that is when it even makes background news nowadays.

What are the odds that Stripe et al will still be going on about something regarding the 2020 election come 2024? Some discrepancy in Wyoming maybe? Conspiracy dopes - gotta love em' just for the inadvertent comedy value alone...

marke

I take it you wrote this while looking in a mirror? Well done on completely describing yourself!

In the real world and not Stripe's bizarre concoction of his own making, Biden s president, has been for a year, Trump lost with no widespread voter fraud occurring and those still perpetuating the like are roundly scorned, mocked and ridiculed, that is when it even makes background news nowadays.

What are the odds that Stripe et al will still be going on about something regarding the 2020 election come 2024? Some discrepancy in Wyoming maybe? Conspiracy dopes - gotta love em' just for the inadvertent comedy value alone...
Lying democrats continue to disrespect law and order, disrespect human life, disrespect the Constitution, disrespect individual rights and freedoms, and commit voter fraud and lie about it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Former Guy lost for the one simple reason:
there are more trump haters and never-again trumpsters than there are red hatters.

marke

Former Guy lost for the one simple reason:
there are more trump haters and never-again trumpsters than there are red hatters.
Democrats have given illegals the right to vote, have eliminated voting securities, have violated election laws, have refused to purge voter rolls, and have refused to allow their voting machines to be examined by non-democrats. No wonder an unpopular slate of democrats pulled off miracle wins in 2020.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Meanwhile, in Georgia (and elsewhere) ...