For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

So, no bamboo then? Oh, and evidence?

I think you must have missed my point. Democrats dumped hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots in late-night drops at key democrat precincts, flipping the win from Trump to Biden. Those ballots did not have the required chain-of-custody records, had no verification documents, were counted in the absence of republican observers, and so forth.

Arthur Brain

I think you must have missed my point. Democrats dumped hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots in late-night drops at key democrat precincts, flipping the win from Trump to Biden. Those ballots did not have the required chain-of-custody records, had no verification documents, were counted in the absence of republican observers, and so forth.
Hard to miss a point that hadn't actually been made. This is just yet more of your usual unsubstantiated blather.

marke

Hard to miss a point that hadn't actually been made. This is just yet more of your usual unsubstantiated blather.

Let me make another point. How is it that you are not objecting to the casting and counting of ballots that do not meet the legal requirements for legitimacy?

Arthur Brain

If people wanted to erect a statue to Trump, to Martin Luther King, to Elvis Pressley, or to anyone else, then I hardly think I would care.
Then what was that Bible quote in aid of then? FTR, I've no interest in worshipping a statue or any person in general.

marke

Evidence for said claim?

I do not have to prove the illegitimate ballots are legitimate, democrats do.

"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes.” …
“In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.”

Arthur Brain

I do not have to prove the illegitimate ballots are legitimate, democrats do.

"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes.” …
“In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.”
In order to state that ballots are illegitimate to start with you need some credible evidence to support that. Not happened and not going to either.

Arthur Brain

What Bible quote? Nobody who pleases God worships anything or anyone but Jesus.
Erm, this one?

marke

In order to state that ballots are illegitimate to start with you need some credible evidence to support that. Not happened and not going to either.

Ballots that are collected in the middle of the night and shipped to key precincts without the required chain-of-custody records are not legitimate except in the eyes of democrats. That is not right.

marke

Does this mean that you think that preposterous statue of Trump is actually going to talk?

Don't be silly. Statues don't talk yet. The image of the beast will talk during the tribulation but only after God removes Christians from earth.

Arthur Brain

Don't be silly. Statues don't talk yet. The image of the beast will talk during the tribulation but only after God removes Christians from earth.
Statues don't talk at all so stop being silly yourself. That being said, that bronze monstrosity of Trump would probably make more sense if it did...

marke

Erm, this one?

Like I said. If people want to erect statues to people they have fondness for then why not let them? Should we tell them that all statues are wicked? No, statues are not wicked even if people worship them. But anyone who worships an image instead of Jesus Christ is wicked.

marke

Statues don't talk at all so stop being silly yourself. That being said, that bronze monstrosity of Trump would probably make more sense if it did...

If some people don't like statues of Trump then they do not have to visit them. Likewise, if people do not like images of Elvis or images of Martin Luther King they do not have to visit them. If they do not like statues of Civil War heroes they do not have to visit them.

Arthur Brain

If some people don't like statues of Trump then they do not have to visit them. Likewise, if people do not like images of Elvis or images of Martin Luther King they do not have to visit them. If they do not like statues of Civil War heroes they do not have to visit them.
Why would anyone like a statue of Trump, never mind worship the thing? I'll give it one thing though, at least it doesn't speak...

Arthur Brain

Do you think election laws requiring that ballots be accompanied by chain-of-custody records are themselves invalid?
I'm still waiting for some credible evidence to support your claims. A bit like waiting for a train that's derailed really. Oh, much like Trump's in fact.

marke

I'm still waiting for some credible evidence to support your claims. A bit like waiting for a train that's derailed really. Oh, much like Trump's in fact.

Democrats banned republican observers from the vote-counting operations in key precincts. That was totally illegal.